Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-09-2015, 02:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Metal68,

Good day to you.

At the risk of appearing to disagree with you, I must do so all the same, to relay that your statement would read more accurate to say ‘Ultimately because nobody I know personally has returned from death it is going to be impossible for me to prove to myself’.

It may very well be that nobody you know has returned from death, yet this is not to say this is the case for all. Indeed, there are many thousands who have done so to my knowledge, it is simply that such is the experience a very personal and intimate one for friends and family that you would not generally read such accounts in books and media outlets. Yet rest assured they have and do occur across the globe. The task which presents itself is not for those in spirit to afford themselves within your density of vibration to meet your expectation of personal validation, but for you to broaden your experience of what validation may look like. Truth exists in not one, but many forms.

It is also true to say that many truths will remain unknown to you, invisible in fact to you as a biological being in this density, until your cellular resonance operates at a faster speed which then enables you to access and process those truths into conscious awareness and physical forms of experience. If all truths were available to all vibrations it would simply be that negative beings would control the universe itself. There are mechanisms in place in the cosmos which prevent greater truths from falling into the domain of malevolent species.
The point of this is simply to say, the more you expand your heart, your love energy, in the pursuit of truth, the greater access you will gain to what you may then call proof.

-Sparrow

Why is there so much malevolence then, if as you suggest, the spirit/Universe is fundamentally benevolent?

I have seen a compassion which is unspeakable - this tenderness, this.. I cannot even describe it adequately but I remember it. That is of another world, at least this one. I do not know myself from where it came, but ... I wonder if there is such ... (no words but I use the most adequate I have available) goodness, wherefore is malevolence borne?
Old 19-09-2015, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
I would welcome more clarification on reincarnation; some mediums and channellers have dismissed it ,others like Michael newton fully endorse it.

Does it happen, is it voluntary, what happens to our old personality, who are we in the spirit realm between lives etc??

I kind of fear it more than non existence, I like being who I am warts and all, I don't want to change, I don't want my deceased loved ones to change either. Id hope they would be there to welcome me, in a way that is familiar to me

Dear metal68,

I would be happy to clarify this further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Does it happen, is it voluntary, what happens to our old personality, who are we in the spirit realm between lives etc??

Yes it happens, just not in the time frame, frequency (or amount of lifetimes) expressed in your published media. Or I have to say, even on the same planet. Some I have noticed claim to have had fifty or even a hundred lifetimes on the Earth, not realising they have actually simply tapped into the lifetimes of those of their own soul group or contact group, so they then presume it was them who actually lived them. Most beings do not feel it necessary or feel the desire to return to such a restrictive vibration having already experienced it first hand. The nature of the innocent soul is that it struggles to cope with the trauma and challenge of one lifetime in physical density, let alone fifty or a hundred as some have claimed.

Yes it is voluntary. You are never forced to have a physical existence because it is not a requisite of spiritual growth.

Your old personality, as you say, would either have been diluted into the personality of your spirit identity at that point, or if it contained prominent characteristics that they did not want to lose they will be carried over into physical state.

Who you are in spirit would be the being you have existed as for millions of years prior to Earths creation. You would simply merge with that identity; the being you have been within your soul group prior to having a physical life. This identity has its own name which has nothing whatsoever to do with human culture or human language. The human persona you presently wear is but one of many identities you have worn in many dimensions. You will no longer be referred to as the name you presently have, except perhaps by your biological family, nor will your activities necessarily relate to the Earth or the life forms upon it.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 19-09-2015, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
Dear Sparrow,

Why do we have nightmares and dreams? What's the whole point of imagining these events if they aren't real?

Looking forward to your deep insights once again,
a1candidate
Dear A1candidate,

I have spoken previously upon this in the Common Questions About Life dialogue. I will of course briefly summarise and sweep the pertinent points to your door of deliberation.

Your dream state has variable functions and benefits, both for your human physical aspect as well as your spiritual and etheric aspects. Meaning, part of certain processes are for your spirit consciousness and have very little to do with human state and your human life, and other aspects are beneficial for your physical biological journey.

While submerged within this regenerative altered state your consciousness will remain very active. As the body redirects energy to cellular regeneration and other biochemical functions your consciousness will alter vibration and become receptive to a broader range of dimensional interfaces. At times these connective interfaces will register within your human brain stimulating parts of it including the secondary visual cortex/limbic system. Though your primary visual cortex processing becomes dormant your extrastriate system is actively stimulated processing internal visual imagery.
This imagery is the result of various information pathways and sensory processing mechanisms, both of an altered dimensional nature and of a biochemical physical nature.
What I mean by altered dimensional nature can be such things as interactivity with other entities or dimensions within your dream state, or connection with the collective human consciousness. What I mean by biochemical physical nature is that certain biological processes and sensory signals from your body also trigger visual imagery in your dream states. These can be such things as digestive processes, blockages or pain signals which are then visualized with your dream state as symbolic imagery, and at times what you call nightmares.

Nightmares can be a visual representation of specific pain symptoms, trauma or stress symptoms experienced in your waking (or sleep) state. They also function to play out imaginary scenarios to induce emotional responses in order to condition you to cope through traumatic encounters in your waking state. It can be seen as a survival mechanism in which your human aspect can both process through and prepare itself for past, present and future traumatic or emotional events. In the same manner your biology works to process and prepare itself for viral infection and infiltration, your dream state enables mental and emotional development and defence from your waking environment.

-Sparrow

Old 19-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

My grandparents and parents are elderly. Some fear the afterlife, I do not want any of them to pass with any fear in their hearts. What is the best way to look after them so that whatever happens afterwards, that they are well?

Thank you and namaste.
Dear Floatsy,

Namaste.
This fear comes from uncertainty. To relieve this uncertainty you would want to implement some element of assurance and aspiration. What I mean by this is for you help them create elements of comfort through imagery within their minds of what they would like to experience when they pass.
If you like, help them construct a plan in their minds which they would like to carry out when they return to the spirit world. This simple exercise will construct a mental and emotional safety net which they may reply upon when the time comes. This will pre-create a destination and vibrational designation for their soul to anchor towards allowing them a much easier transition.
For those who are passing in their later mature years it is a comfort to know that they will be able to return to the vibrancy of a previous age with the orchestration of their cellular memory. This means they may in their plan for the afterlife include all manner of activities without the boundaries they had in physical state. So if they wish to revert to being a child again, they may do so along with any past times which they did or did not have the opportunity to do.

-Sparrow

Old 19-09-2015, 06:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Transmigration
Dear Sparrow,

What happens upon physical death and transition to death and into spirit form? I'd like to know when my time has come, to be prepared for heading back home and do we have a deep sleep or become spiritually active like we alive now as we become physically dead or I just only be active and more conscious as a human, not a spirit?

How will the pain and sorrows be resolved and understood in the afterlife?
I wonder how unconditional, tolerant and understanding the spirit world is compared to the physical world.
If I did some deeds that are misunderstood as 'immoral' or I accidently took bad decisions that ruined my life, will I be forgiven by the spirits?

Hello my friend,
Let us speak on this subject for you.

Quote:
What happens upon physical death and transition to death and into spirit form?
I'd like to know when my time has come, to be prepared for heading back home and do we have a deep sleep or become spiritually active like we alive now as we become physically dead or I just only be active and more conscious as a human, not a spirit?

What happens will be unique to you. It will be unique in the way that your particular consciousness at that moment of passage will determine what you then perceive to occur. The momentum of your mental belief systems, your individual persona and the nature in which you physically pass all play a part in the way in which you observe and experience your transition into the ether world.

For those who pass peacefully they will experience a blanket of familiar warmth wash upon them as they experience their imminent last breath. This warmth is the familiar presence of their own spirit and those of spirit who draw close with vibrations of pure unconditional love. Those of the spirit world will attempt to envelop your energy state into an isolated protective containment of loving vibration to facilitate the smoothest transition possible.
Upon the separation of your etheric string from your solar plexus you will find yourself as an observing free-floating mass. This mass can be perceived to mimic the likeness of your physical counterpart below which now ceases to function. The physical counterpart cannot function without the etheric string which connects your spirit to your physical container (body). The free-floating mass in likeness of your physical body is the cellular memory construct. Every cell of your physical form now exists as a memory thought pattern. This pattern can be altered and thus your form and appearance adjusted to your will.

Not everybody experiences a peaceful passage, since it is, you exist in a violent and chaotic world in which your body is vulnerable to many forces. In more extreme or violent transitions, such as a collision with a motor vehicle, the separation from the physical aspect is very quick and the experience can be disorientating. This disorientation can be very transient or may continue for many days. When the individual is ready they will be met with a loved one or one of their spirit guides who will lead them into the chamber of light.

The chamber of light is a loose term to describe the environment in which you first appear into the spirit realm. It is a reception room that neither has doors, walls, ceilings or floors, and it has no definable dimensions you can associate as having boundaries of any kind. Generally human beings experience this place as a bright white light, and often times will describe it as if walking through floating clouds. This environment is a reality pocket where those of your vibration, coming from a physical universe, ascend and detach from the lower vibrations associated with the reality you have left behind. It is a greeting place; a safe harbour where those of the spirit world may come and welcome those who have recently passed. All species, regardless of what planet they are from, harbour here. Though this is not to say all other beings will be visible to you, as this will not be the case.

You have asked if the transitioning soul has a deep sleep or if they continue to pursue active initiatives. The answer is both. This depends on each individual soul and their state of passage; what extent their trauma is that they bring with them. All beings, regardless how loving they deem themselves to be in physical state still suffer soul trauma due to the very imposing nature of the physical universe. Being confined into a singular physical unit for a lifetime causes consciousness trauma. How quickly this is shed depends on each individual and their capacity to remember their sentient spirit.

Quote:
How will the pain and sorrows be resolved and understood in the afterlife?

Life traumas - mental, emotional and physical are addressed in your Akashic records. Every word, deed and intent done by you and upon you is recorded for all time. Your doorkeeper who is with you from birth is your life witness. It is they who know you better than you know yourself and who will guide you through your life review. This is not to say others will not also help in this regard, however this life review is always, in all ways, for you, and only for you. There is no judgement but that which you impose upon your own thoughts as you observe your life events. These events will be revealed to you , by you, by your very own spirit. There will never be another judge of your life, for there never needs to be. All events speak for themselves in their own wisdom, and in the wisdom which exists already within your own spirit. It is the challenge that comes upon you in how you choose to accept what you witness about yourself and the life you have lived.

Quote:
I wonder how unconditional, tolerant and understanding the spirit world is compared to the physical world.

The spirit of the light are unconditional. Love is not given out of condition. Love is a constant; it is felt from others regardless of any and all deeds you have done upon the Earth. The reason for this is because they do not look upon you as a physical creature, but as the spirit identity they have known you as for millions of years prior to you even being born as a human being. Your transient life experience on Earth is but a blink of an eye to those in spirit, and of little significance compared to who you were before that.

Quote:
If I did some deeds that are misunderstood as 'immoral' or I accidently took bad decisions that ruined my life, will I be forgiven by the spirits?

Forgiveness is a human concept, not a spirit one. Spirit does not forgive for spirit does not judge. Spirit perceives not just a small part of you, but all parts of you, including the aspect of the Creator which exists inside of you. When you speak of forgiveness, you are merely identifying human behaviour, thought and principle which you are attempting to impose upon the nature of the spirit. The spirit knows only unconditional love. Within unconditional love forgiveness cannot exist, for there exists no such thing as right and wrong - merely choice. Whether a choice is good or bad is of your own making, within your own consciousness creation. This is why you are the only one who will ever judge you on your own life after you have passed. Anyone else who would be compelled to do so would simply not be able to see you as you would be invisible to them within another vibration.

-Sparrow

Old 19-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Why is there so much malevolence then, if as you suggest, the spirit/Universe is fundamentally benevolent?

I have seen a compassion which is unspeakable - this tenderness, this.. I cannot even describe it adequately but I remember it. That is of another world, at least this one. I do not know myself from where it came, but ... I wonder if there is such ... (no words but I use the most adequate I have available) goodness, wherefore is malevolence borne?
Dear Floatsy,

Malevolence exists because free will exists, and all things are permitted to exist and coexist. Life cannot know itself as one thing without knowing that which it is not. You would not know you were a loving being unless your opposite was permitted to exist and to be experienced.

Where malevolence succeeds it is generally because those who are benevolent have chosen to do nothing.

-Sparrow

Old 20-09-2015, 04:23 AM
Master
hello sparrow,
It is so wonderful to read your words again......in a time when i need reminding of certain things your words always bring wisdom and comfort and at times a little nervous anxiety...hehe, ......thank you as always ....blessings to you.
Old 20-09-2015, 05:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Dear Floatsy,

Namaste.
This fear comes from uncertainty. To relieve this uncertainty you would want to implement some element of assurance and aspiration. What I mean by this is for you help them create elements of comfort through imagery within their minds of what they would like to experience when they pass.
If you like, help them construct a plan in their minds which they would like to carry out when they return to the spirit world. This simple exercise will construct a mental and emotional safety net which they may reply upon when the time comes. This will pre-create a destination and vibrational designation for their soul to anchor towards allowing them a much easier transition.
For those who are passing in their later mature years it is a comfort to know that they will be able to return to the vibrancy of a previous age with the orchestration of their cellular memory. This means they may in their plan for the afterlife include all manner of activities without the boundaries they had in physical state. So if they wish to revert to being a child again, they may do so along with any past times which they did or did not have the opportunity to do.

-Sparrow

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Thank you for your response. I do not want to influence them too much - will this not be asking them to believe in/hold on/create something at a time of passing? Is it not more prudent to let go at that point?

Namaste.

Spirit Guide Sparrow, if death is not something to be feared, why is suicide not a viable option for those of us who start to feel life is hard?

Thank you and many blessings.

f.
Old 20-09-2015, 05:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Dear Floatsy,

Malevolence exists because free will exists, and all things are permitted to exist and coexist. Life cannot know itself as one thing without knowing that which it is not. You would not know you were a loving being unless your opposite was permitted to exist and to be experienced.

Where malevolence succeeds it is generally because those who are benevolent have chosen to do nothing.

-Sparrow

Thank you, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

My own limited and perhaps inept experience is that it is people who are out for themselves that do the best in this world. Those with heart, or care, are not the survivors or winners of society.

Is it really because people do nothing, or because the tide of human behavior and selfishness (mine included) is too strong?

I do not mean to challenge, but to explore this aspect further.

Namaste.
Old 20-09-2015, 05:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Every word, deed and intent done by you and upon you is recorded for all time. Your doorkeeper who is with you from birth is your life witness. It is they who know you better than you know yourself and who will guide you through your life review. This is not to say others will not also help in this regard, however this life review is always, in all ways, for you, and only for you. There is no judgement but that which you impose upon your own thoughts as you observe your life events. These events will be revealed to you , by you, by your very own spirit. There will never be another judge of your life, for there never needs to be. All events speak for themselves in their own wisdom, and in the wisdom which exists already within your own spirit. It is the challenge that comes upon you in how you choose to accept what you witness about yourself and the life you have lived.

I have been told that I judge myself harshly. I have seen people commit wrongs but feel shameless about it.

How does that change ever, as it is their Spirit which is guiding them even today e.g. those who feel blameless in all areas

Namaste and thank you again, I hope you will forgive my interference in this discussion.