Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-05-2023, 02:01 PM
Newbie ;)

im upset ive lost man like my soulmate now

ive lost the man like my soulmate joe now. i got seperated from him before. joe stopped talking to me on the phone before and hed moved and i didn't have his address before. i was worried about joe not talking to me on the phone for a couple of years before. now someone says joe is dead now. i don't know if i believe this or not now? the woman who told me that before didn't tell me that before so i couldn't go to joes funeral before. i didn't go to joes funeral before and i haven't seen his grave yet so i don't know hes dead for sure yet. maybe joe told the women to tell me hes dead now because he doesn't want to talk to me anymore now still? i suppose joe might be dead now but i don't know for sure now still. im upset losing joe now. i can't cope without joe now.
a psychic said before they seperate you from your friends and family and i am seperated from my friends and family now. im a spiritual person with mental illness and no job now still and im on my own in my life and i can't see all my friends and family now still. i think because im not seeing my friends and family thats why i can't get over joe now. i get voices with my mental illness for years now and its like spirit communication. it might be my angels and guides. my voices have stopped now. theyve stopped talking to me now. i think its because ive lost joe that now maybe. i don't know what to do now and im stuck in my life now. all i can think of to help is therapy or counselling now but ill have to pay for that now. i don't know if therapy will help now but maybe i can try it now and see if it helps now. and also maybe see a healer or reiki healer later if that might help? or i don't know what to do now. i don't listen to the doctors about mental illness now because i like psychics and mediums now. this is a tricky situation ive got a the moment now and i don't know what God wants me to do in this situation now? otherwise im ok at the moment but im finding it hard being on my own in my life now and im upset ive lost joe now still. if anyone can help about this now or has any advice or suggestions about this now please? thanks sparkle 78.
Old 04-08-2023, 11:38 AM
Newbie ;)

in trouble in my life now and i need help.

i didn't get any replies to my post now. thats a shame because im in trouble in my life now and i need help. what i posted above now still but the devil is trying to stop me talking to my dad and brother ash on the phone after that now. i can't talk to my dad on the phone now. my brother ash don't ring me or txt me much now and when i ring him he don't answer the phone. im worried about that now too. and now after that my friend rob is a christian and i didn't mind that ive been talking to him on the phone for years now and i didn't mind that now he is getting on my nerves a christian now and im thinking of not being friends with him now. but im on my own in my life and i can't see my friends and family for years and if i stop being friends with rob now im on my own i don't have many friends now so i don't know what to do about that now. a psychic said before they seperate you from your friends and family and im worried about that now. i think its because of magicians they cut the cord before and i don't see my dad and brother anymore now. i think maybe the devil is trying take rob away now too i don't know what to do about rob now? im a spiritual person and i have mental illness and no job now still. ive seen a psychologist 3 times now but it hasn't helped much i might try and do an art group now and do groups and try and make new friends now. im still upset ive lost joe now. im really worried about this now i think maybe a reiki healer might help now. if anyone knows what i can do to help about this now or can help about this now or has any advice or suggestions what to do about this now please help. thanks sparkle 78
Old 04-08-2023, 05:27 PM
irisa

Hi Sparkle78,

Sorry to read about Joe, that you are separated from him and you don´t know if he really died. It sure can be very hard to loose someone (in whatever possible way) you loved!
Sorry that you didn´t get any replies till now, but i must admit and be honest to say that i find it very hard in how to be of any help to you.
I absolutely feel and understand from your writing that you are having a hard time in life for some time already.
But i don´t know you at all and what you write about yourself...about having a mental illness, about hearing voices for instance...i cannot ´judge´ you and your exact situation. Of course, you wrote about your experiences and life but then still. It feels like you find yourself in a fragile phase in life.

I think it is good that you visited a psychologist. And if you have the feeling Reiki could work, you could always give it a try. Though on the other hand...they cost you money as well. I think, before trying Reiki or any other sort of help it´s important to think very carefully about what it is you want to achieve. The Reiki person or any other person who could be of help/service to you needs to be very honest with you. If you go to someone you should have a clear question, a vision of your wanted outcome and ask them if they can really help you with that. Because i don´t know if maybe you are easily misled or convinced by what people say or promiss you. Of course, i am aware of the fact that these last words might hurt you or maybe i´m judging you very wrong there...but that´s exactly why i find it hard to be of any help to you. I only mean good...

What you write about you not listening to doctors for mental illnesses, but you rather go to psychics and mediums...Of course this is your opinion. In my opinion is would be healthier to keep sort of a balance. A psychic or medium is not a doctor, and besides that: not every psychic is ´real´ or ´good´ at what they do.
And you say that you have a mental illness, so you do believe and feel in that. When you are already not 100% stable in thinking/feeling, i must admit i would find it a little tricky to only rely on what psychics and mediums tell you.

About being separated from your family...did the psychic tell this as a premonition that that would happen or did they tell you to do so?

I think what you write about maybe joining an art group and looking out to make new friends is a very good idea!
Do you already make art? And if yes...what do you make?
Old 14-08-2023, 12:33 PM
Newbie ;)

hard for me in my life now still.

Hi irisa, thanks for your reply and your help about this now.
yes im psychic and spiritual with mental illness and no job now still too. i do see the doctor sometimes and nurses sometimes too as well as i like psychics and mediums so i do keep a balance with that now.
i do like art. im good at art and drawing too. ive got an art sketchpad ive done some drawings now. im spiritual and also good at art and drawing and artistic. im a spiritual artistic dreamy sort of person!
im finding it more hard now than ever in my life so far. except for my bad childhood with my mum before. my mum was wicked and cruel and unkind when i was a kid before and then she died of breast cancer when i was 13 after that before. i have mental illness and no job after that now still. but because im a psychic and spiritual person i am happy and positive with it now too.
its a tricky situation ive got now still. more so than ever in my life so far. i don't think ive had this in my life so far and i think im out of my depth with this really now still.
i think its hard now because i don't have any other psychics to talk to in my life now now ive lost Joe. Joe the man like my soulmate before was a strange man before and not like a normal man before. i think maybe he was a psychic and magician before? maybe joe was psychic before and he also had mental illness and no job before too and joe was like me alot before and i could talk to him about everything before! and i love joe more than ive loved anyone in my life so far. thats why i think joe is my soulmate or like my soulmate before. i not sure joe was my soulmate before but i think he was like my soulmate before. do people have just one soulmate or more than one soulmate? maybe joe was one of my soulmates before? i still love joe very much and im upset ive lost him now still. its hard losing someone you love. i suppose i might be heartbroken about it now. but maybe joe was a fake soulmate or a false twin before im not sure now? and i have yet to meet my real soulmate in my life?
losing joe now still i feel like a piece has been ripped out of me. im still upset losing joe now still and with that and i can't see my friends and family and my situation now its hell that now really.
i was happy and alright talking to joe on the phone for years before but when he stopped talking to me on the phone before and i lost joe before i went to hell in my life more then and its been a couple of years now and its not better about it yet. i saw a psychologist 3 times so far but i think shes not very good and it hasn't helped much. the psychologist is free on the NHS here in the UK. i think really if i pay for therapy now and i can choose the therapist i have now it might help more now. so i might try and do that now and maybe an art group and a meditation group now to meet new friends.
i think after losing joe now i don't know what to do now and im stuck in my life now still. i need to get on with my life still and move forwards with my life now and new things in my life and new people in my life now. but im stuck in my life at the moment and im finding it hard to move forward with my life now and take the next step in my life now.
im so worried i can't be friends with my friends rob after that for now 2 at the moment still.
irisa your post now is it fear? i think it is fear now. but im trying to be positive and brave and strong now. its hard because im on my own in my life now and i don't have many people to talk to in my life now.
its hard because i don't have any other psychics to talk to in my life now now ive lost joe so spiritual forums helps about that now so thanks for spiritual forums now.
is anyone else spiritual with maybe mental illness at the moment and or no job at the moment now? reply or pm my im looking to make new friends now too. i still get voices now its like spirit communication or my angels and guides.
i have tarot cards and also angel oracle cards now.
i might see a reiki healer healer or spiritual healer for healing and help later on. i think if i have therapy now and see a healer or reiki healer later it might help me get better again now. if i can get better from my mental illness now i might try to go back to work again later and i think it would be better if i go to work and have a job now. thats if i can that now.
i live in a bad area now and i don't like where i live now too. but i can't move as i don't have a job still. if i can get a job later then i can move to a better area now too so that would be good later if i can that now too.
but really im worried im on my own with no job and i can't see any people in my life now about that now still. its hard living on my own and i can't see my friends and my family and i don't see my friends.
it is hard now still and ill try and hang on in there now and be positive brave and strong now. i have an aries moon so im inpatient more and impulsive more. i think i also need to be more patient now and take it more slow about it now. a calm down to earth patient starsign like taurus might help now. so uranus and jupiter in taurus might help that now. i think it is fear now.
i have scorpio rising and joe is a taurus before and his sun is on my descendant in taurus before so thats good for a long term relationship or marriage.
thanks irisa for your reply and your help about this now. i wish you all the best and good luck with what you have now too.
thanks!
Old 14-08-2023, 08:09 PM
irisa

Hello Sparkle,

i have scorpio rising and joe is a taurus before and his sun is on my descendant in taurus before so thats good for a long term relationship or marriage

Astrology is really interesting..

But i like to believe that people are more than their sun sign and such.
I like to see it sort of the other way around...that i meet someone and after a while try and have a look at astrology.
It believe we sometimes also encounter people that we might be not all compatible with (and who is really the perfect one...does that exist? and what is perfect?...maybe the perfect one is the one we seem not at all to be compatible with...they might be perfect because we can learn a lot from them...)

I believe that when i would go to a psychic and live my life according to what astrology says al lot of spontaniousness (wow, is this a word?) is gone. To me it would mean i would enter a certain situation conditioned. Because i would recognize it possibly from what the psychic had told me.

Sort of the what you ask about soulmate. If Joe was your soulmate...if he will be the only one...does it really matter? Beside the fact that you miss him so much....of course, but that´s about something else. And of course you don´t need to replace him if you don´t want to. But please give lots of people around you a chance...to get to know you and try to get to know them.
Maybe (and i think you will) you will encounter other soulmates (because i believe we have more then one soulmate)...but how you write about it, it feels (though i think you don´t mean it that way), it feels like it is all about the term soulmate...When you encounter someone they can of course feel like a soulmate...and maybe they are...but it is all about how they make you feel...about what you can share with each other...In my opinion it doesn´t matter if they are a soulmate or not. Some people you like, others you don´t like...and some you like best...
Try to believe in yourself, in your intuition...don´t rely to much on a psychic. It´s your life...and your life not theirs...Life will evolve by itself...You go right today, go left tomorrow...You never know what´s around the corner...and i do hope you don´t want to know what´s around the corner before even having reached that corner...Life happens...let it...
I believe that the possibility to be disappointed could even be bigger when relying on a medium too much, then when just letting life evolve by itself...
Old 14-08-2023, 08:16 PM
irisa

O my, o my, o my....

(this one is just a note for myself... )

I see myself writing to you: Life happens....let it...

How can i write you this, when just yesterday i wrote about my own ´trouble´ on the forum...and i need to tell myself also: Life happens...le it...this is so weird...