Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-06-2023, 06:13 AM
Master

Annoying yet exciting to be reminded of a “someone”

Hello,

Lately I’ve been getting through a message: “there is a woman coming into your life”. When I hear this, it has lesson/growth vibes. I actually let go of it a while ago. Accepting I had no one and started working on myself instead. Tried to become more whole and loving. I’m usually happy on my own now. With some exceptions.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 13-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Master

Hi Cosmic.
This is a nice message to receive. I am pleased that you are being told this. I am also pleased that you ignored it for a while in order to "work on yourself". There is a saying isn't there which goes "You cannot love anyone else unless you love yourself first " ( I'm NOT saying that applies to you ). But you have to be in the right "place" at the "right time" for the right person to enter your life.
I hope she does indeed enter your life and make you happy. You have so much to give.
Old 13-06-2023, 07:51 AM
Administrator
I would have to Echo what Angel said

Namaste
Old 13-06-2023, 02:37 PM
Master

Thanks both !! <3

I do have a large amount of self love nowadays. I put love into myself a lot. Also I have a lot of love to give.

I’m curious about the message of someone getting into my life. Yet I haven’t asked for it that I now recall. But sometimes I forget. I guess I have asked for romance, but I haven’t “paid” for it. I just told God a few times, that if there was anything to work on in my life, it would be a romantic partner and the growth in that.

Kind regards,

CW