Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-11-2018, 06:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Can of worms..

On the forum there are a few who claim divinity despite perhaps quite obviously never offering any inspiring words or insight.

It is feasible that a higher being might pepper the forum with nuggets of wisdom that allows a person to persue higher knowledge if they are so inclined to.

Leading the horse to water so to speak.

~

There are the very human seekers, who wish to ascend into a higher state of consciousness - only time will tell how fruitful that persuit is.

How do we know who's cool and who's a fool?

Not by rationalizing, not by inspiration, not by intuition, not by feelings, ...

Turn toward inside, go deep, ask questions, be on reception for answers, don't distort the message!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 22-11-2018, 07:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
How do we know who's cool and who's a fool?

Not by rationalizing, not by inspiration, not by intuition, not by feelings, ...

Turn toward inside, go deep, ask questions, be on reception for answers, don't distort the message!

Are you specifically saying that I don't look inwards, have never "gone deep", am not receptive of answers or is this a general statement?

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 22-11-2018, 07:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Creek77
There is no singular entity or "God".

This is an opinion, a belief. It is not a statement of fact.

It is good to offer opinions, but let us not confuse them with facts.

Peace.
Old 22-11-2018, 07:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I could go into Hindu philosophy and discuss the nature of Purusha and Prakriti, but I will spare you that....]

Indeed, we could discuss how the Absolute manifests as Purusha (Spirit) and Prakriti (Matter), although some might use the term Mulaprakriti (Primordial Matter). This gives rise to consciousness and the various planes of Arupa (formlessness) and Rupa (form).

But all this is an explanation of how Creation comes into manifestation. It does not explain why Creation exists, let alone why a Creator might exist.

Peace.
Old 22-11-2018, 08:11 PM
Master
Hello,

Just placing a general inquiry.

Could it be, the reason for God or anything to exist is that one experiences it in existence?

Meaning, how it may be felt, observed, thought to be, ect., all seems to blend and form an existence of some kind. Why, seems to vary in answering or asking another, IMO. Yet, there is an existence there just the same, yes?

Reason and/purpose seem to form in regards to what is experienced and how these are related to or not.

It is interesting to see the different view points and all seem to form reason(s) for its existence. But, what one finds for oneself, with in oneself seems to give the clues and possibly for some the answer at present.

Atleast, this is how it seems to me.

There seems no right or wrong answer in general. Only perspective and insights
And what seems to me ones own experience which suppose give reason to existence in some ways.

Last edited by Moonglow : 22-11-2018 at 09:47 PM.
Old 22-11-2018, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Indeed, we could discuss how the Absolute manifests as Purusha (Spirit) and Prakriti (Matter), although some might use the term Mulaprakriti (Primordial Matter). This gives rise to consciousness and the various planes of Arupa (formlessness) and Rupa (form).

But all this is an explanation of how Creation comes into manifestation. It does not explain why Creation exists, let alone why a Creator might exist.

Peace.
Let's hypothesise for a moment...let's say that Shiva (Consciousness) did not create anything except for Shakti (Maya) and then Maya created everything - would the creator of Maya be the one who also created the universe? Does Nirguna/Nirupa Brahman give rise to Saguna Brahman or does non duality truly exist beyond duality?

As to why God exists, only God knows that. We all could speculate...and we'd all be wrong.
Old 23-11-2018, 03:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Are you specifically saying that I don't look inwards, have never "gone deep", am not receptive of answers or is this a general statement?

No. It was a general comment, derived from what you wrote:

Quote:
Can of worms..

On the forum there are a few who claim divinity despite perhaps quite obviously never offering any inspiring words or insight.

It is feasible that a higher being might
Leading the horse to water so to speak.

~

There are the very human seekers, who wish to ascend into a higher state of consciousness - only time will tell how fruitful that pursuit is.

I meant that one can't know whose claims are true, and whose are false.

Also, I believe that "higher beings' don't play games, they never "pepper the forum with nuggets of wisdom that allows a person to pursue higher knowledge if they are so inclined to".

When they do so, "higher beings" give full guidance, it is us that aren't tuned and don't get their message, get only bits, or distort it.

So, my post wasn't assuming anything about what you do, as I don't know what you do. I hope it's clear now.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-11-2018, 04:59 AM
Ascender
When we think about WHY GOD (s) exists, we have to weight in the fact that GOD has many names.

The concept of GOD exists at the most primitive tribes to the most advanced civilizations.
GOD has changed and evolved with its existence throughout our human history.
More likely, GOD probably exists among alien beings in other planets in this multiverse.

At least on this earth, the concept of GOD is interwoven into social and culture foundations.
Our histories are shaped and changed by the name of these GODs. - Many wars are waged under the name of GOD, even today.

Even you are atheist, you are still living in the society and culture where these GOD (s) reside.
Basically GOD is everywhere. - whether its yours, mine, or others.
Old 23-11-2018, 04:59 AM
Ascender
........dup dup
Old 23-11-2018, 07:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
What do you mean?
A lot of this was covered by other posters.

Firstly and most importantly, many are spirit beings inhabiting a human body. They are under no illusion that they are actually the body they perceive the world through.

Yet more are various energy beings that have acquired a human body or synthesized a reasonable facsimile for the purposes of interacting and not drawing too much attention to themselves. They come from other parts of the Milky Way, other galaxies in this universe, other dimensions/universes/planes. Actual humans are not kind to other species so its a good idea to fit in.

Then there are some channeled beings facilitated locally by the being that types on the computer for them.

Really, all you see here is some text on a screen that was written some minutes, hours, days, or millennia ago/from now. Many a type of being could have typed or otherwise input that message.