Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-03-2017, 04:08 AM
Knower

Disposing of potentially cursed objects in the city

So I'm seeing a witch for healing. And he is saying that he keeps seeing in his readings that something in or under my apartment is keeping it from working. So I'm thinking of doing an overhaul of my poesseions just to get rid of potential culprits.

Problem: he is saying I need to either burn or bury items.

Problem #2: I live in an apartment in the city. There doesn't seem to be a publicly available incinerator here. And waste management sorts throuht the trash, so even if everything endedup the landfill, any binding I would do would be undone while sorting it.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do and I feel awkward asking him about it right now so I'm just trying to get other people's opinions on this.
Old 13-03-2017, 07:09 AM
Guide

Could you not ask the witch to be clear on which item it is that you need rid of, surely they could be a bit more specific. You said you feel awkward asking 'him', is that the witch?

You can't burning everything you own and hope something positive will happen. Do you buy a lot of second hand items, magic books etc? Did you notice the mood change in your apartment? Can you remember the roughly the day? Did you bring anything new into your home around this time?
Old 13-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Guide

You are putting a lot of trust in this so called witch. Burning your possessions is rather extreme. Some people will say anything to justify why others can't find healing. Why go to a witch for healing? Most dabble in dark stuff. Sounds like you're drawn to finding a 'dark' explanation for your current situation which is fine if that's where you're at, but be wary of putting all your trust in someone you don't know, giving them all the power without thinking things through and considering other explanations for your situation. At the end of the day no one human, regardless of what they call themselves, has the answer to what's going on for you. Only you have that. Why you are drawn to a witch may be a place to start reflecting. Good luck. And please don't do anything rash. Nothing needs burning - no object has that power over you!
Old 13-03-2017, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanm1192
So I'm seeing a witch for healing. And he is saying that he keeps seeing in his readings that something in or under my apartment is keeping it from working. So I'm thinking of doing an overhaul of my poesseions just to get rid of potential culprits.

Problem: he is saying I need to either burn or bury items.

Problem #2: I live in an apartment in the city. There doesn't seem to be a publicly available incinerator here. And waste management sorts throuht the trash, so even if everything endedup the landfill, any binding I would do would be undone while sorting it.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do and I feel awkward asking him about it right now so I'm just trying to get other people's opinions on this.

You and you alone have power over you, no items/objects. If you feel you need healing try some Churches that have ' healing circles ' If you have symptoms of something that is worrying you, see a Doctor first not a witch..
Old 13-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Knower

I have bad issues with some entities from the astral plane. I've seen mental health doctprs. They didn't do anything while the entities continues to get more powerful because I ubknowingly fed them energy. It's become a difficult problem for me now. If I relax my nody, they move it. I get sexually moleated. I am nyerptic and frustrated from the xonstant lack of peivacy and space. I'm mentally exhausted. I need help.

I'm trusting him as I would trust any healer. I know frauds are out there. And bad people. But I have to go somewhere, and there are no open spirituality churchrs in my area. Some rriki healers. But I havent had the best results with reiki so I'm looking at other options. I will not go to a Christian or Catholic church. I'm too weaknminded and am too scared of being brainwashed into believing Jesus is the only way. I keed am environment I can trust has my interests at heart.

I'm certainly not getting rid of everything, but I can afford to disown some of my possessions, then maybe work from a less cluttered area on what may be a problem.

I've been more into buying second hand items the year because it is eco friendly. I did buy two second hand tarot decks. And while maybe there is somwthing in thwre, I more suspect obkects back fromnmy childhood or the years this problem.manifested. Things that are old and likely useless but I hold on to for sake of sentimentality.

I feel awkaward necause I'm very self conscious and senstiuve and nuerotic. When I asked him about if landfill was as good as burying he ignored my question completely. I actually juat watched a youube video of his where he says he doesn't like to give all thr answers. So maybe that is why. But I've already on my own felt awkward and like I'm peatering him asking questions a lot and so I jist fwlt more xomfortable taking this elsewhere. This is mote about myself than anythig really. Also, if he was hardlined on butial or burning, I was hopeing to gt other opinions on the matter.

Sigh. This problem has gotten out my ability to easily control it. And while I appreciate the sentiment that we xan shape our lives and destinies, real life is a lot more messy and complicated, and yes, sometimes people and hings have mpre power than us.

If someone comes and pinches somebpdy in the face and keep bpumching and pnching and the pwrson can't get up, you don't tell them to think thwre way into safety do you?

Sometimes it is no differwnt in the metaphysical realm.

And mynmind may be powerful. And my intent. But only so far as it is not overridden by others. And I have had an odd life and experieince, with sone potentiall shady peiple already, who I still do ahve memntos from, and even if nothig is wrong with the items, I could surivive. I just want this gone.

So maybe thw trust is misplaced. I don't know. I'm working with him now. It has been two months longer than he priginally said itbwould be and he hasn't charges me any extra money. He is dostance hough and it's not like i can see him and see what he is doing. And I'll adnit i haven't felt much of anythig which is frustratibg to me. So I don't know.

I mean aftwr this I'm pretty sure the only people I want to see are rhe ones who will literally gwt into the subtle body and rip the **** out anyway. Do somethign where I can feel it halpening if it is incremental. I know it's gong to be a shick to my system and I risk gttibg sick but ugh... I'm just rambling now, this really isn't relevant . I am a pack rat though lol. Skinning down on my posessions will not hurt me.
Old 13-03-2017, 05:36 PM
Pathfinder

You dont have to burn all things.. you can add things to your establishment so to cancel each out, if burning or bury-n doesnt get along with you means of opportunity ..help
Sometimes burning things dont help either, since most things are bound to your inner soul in itself.. this is the true means of burning things.. to see it vaporized and vanish infront of your face... As for bury-n.... it might help if the depth is met and you do it to th right concourse of it...

But all in all together its a tie within your soul that u need to severe off.. so perhaps burn a piece,, a portion of the material and put it back into your cabin or cellar.. that sould work to if done with wise decisions ...

i recommend and consider for you to do both.. like if it is a statue.. burn a portion of it with a lighter or elsemeans.. and then put it in your (living) room as a reminder of it.. so that you will perchance and perhaps learn of the tie it caused within your soul in itself.. if you are a seeker... Then by chance find something to add in objects that is of the opposite polatization.. (ie energy to you)... so that you can make a curse into something better...

But formost burn an portion.. which nullifies its perfection of curse or harmful energy... give it a new makeover so to speak off.
since most burning completly of objects and items, dont help at times.. (due and via that the tie is within the soul i must stress upon...

Deflect and renew your center of energy, keep energy in mind...=
F S

dont have negative energy store up in the attic or cellar.. it works against the backmind of ones conscious, and drags one down with it ...
burn the left side of a statue or an object, my recommendation
Consider all things"!!
Bad energy is dealt with by beautifying it

God be praised
Old 13-03-2017, 05:49 PM
Experiencer

I personally wouldn't trust any healer if I haven't met them in person. But to those who recommend a modern mainstream medical doctor....How are they any more trustworthy than a shaman, witch, or other indigenous/natural healer? Physicians can be frauds as well, and the vast majority are.

People with badges, degrees, and titles are "just human" too.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 13-03-2017, 06:33 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwutzi
You dont have to burn all things.. you can add things to your establishment so to cancel each out, if burning or bury-n doesnt get along with you means of opportunity ..help
Sometimes burning things dont help either, since most things are bound to your inner soul in itself.. this is the true means of burning things.. to see it vaporized and vanish infront of your face... As for bury-n.... it might help if the depth is met and you do it to th right concourse of it...

But all in all together its a tie within your soul that u need to severe off.. so perhaps burn a piece,, a portion of the material and put it back into your cabin or cellar.. that sould work to if done with wise decisions ...

i recommend and consider for you to do both.. like if it is a statue.. burn a portion of it with a lighter or elsemeans.. and then put it in your (living) room as a reminder of it.. so that you will perchance and perhaps learn of the tie it caused within your soul in itself.. if you are a seeker... Then by chance find something to add in objects that is of the opposite polatization.. (ie energy to you)... so that you can make a curse into something better...

But formost burn an portion.. which nullifies its perfection of curse or harmful energy... give it a new makeover so to speak off.
since most burning completly of objects and items, dont help at times.. (due and via that the tie is within the soul i must stress upon...

Deflect and renew your center of energy, keep energy in mind...=
F S

dont have negative energy store up in the attic or cellar.. it works against the backmind of ones conscious, and drags one down with it ...
burn the left side of a statue or an object, my recommendation
Consider all things"!!
Bad energy is dealt with by beautifying it
Thanks. I wonder though in terms of symbolism, would burning only part of an object make it subconsciously something not fully dealt with?

I'm also wondering about the soul tie bit. It makes sense. But say things given to me by the somewhat questionable people. One thing was a drawing done by a man who maybe openly mocked or mentioned what was happening to me or maybe was just using manipulation for control, who knows. And it could've been a sigil or it could uave been a tagger's mark. Thatvjas been burned anyway.

But say I uave other objects from people from that crowd. Like a metal ring. That epuld have to buried. But if these people had anything to do with what is gping on with me, what purpose would giving me cursed objects play? This all hypothetical by the way. If they did give me such things, it seems the objects themselves would need to have the purpose of blending into the background but holding negativity steady. I don't know.

Nuetralizing it seems like a good idea. I've been thinking of getting some black tourmaline pyrmaids and quartz pyramids to put around the house and clear up the place. Or at leats just gttig raw tourmaline and quartz. It depends on what is affordable and what has been moned in an environmentally friendly way. And yeah.

That video I watched yesterday mwntioned harmonic resonance and the planets. I tried playing the sun's frequency for a little bit yesterday. It made me feel uneasy. I'm notbsirenif this was in a process of healing or bringing things to light, or if the entities were annpyed and manipulating me. I was having a bad day ueaterday too and gtting too floghty. I'm not sure if that made it worse or if it was he mood i was already in. I do need to do that more and sre what happens.

But still. There are things with more calming tones like frequencies along with flutes or Tibetan bowls or rain. Those would likely feel more uplifting.

And I do need to work on groundig more again to ease my anxiety. So yeah.
Old 13-03-2017, 06:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanm1192
Thanks. I wonder though in terms of symbolism, would burning only part of an object make it subconsciously something not fully dealt with?

I'm also wondering about the soul tie bit. It makes sense. But say things given to me by the somewhat questionable people. One thing was a drawing done by a man who maybe openly mocked or mentioned what was happening to me or maybe was just using manipulation for control, who knows. And it could've been a sigil or it could uave been a tagger's mark. Thatvjas been burned anyway.

But say I uave other objects from people from that crowd. Like a metal ring. That epuld have to buried. But if these people had anything to do with what is gping on with me, what purpose would giving me cursed objects play? This all hypothetical by the way. If they did give me such things, it seems the objects themselves would need to have the purpose of blending into the background but holding negativity steady. I don't know.

Nuetralizing it seems like a good idea. I've been thinking of getting some black tourmaline pyrmaids and quartz pyramids to put around the house and clear up the place. Or at leats just gttig raw tourmaline and quartz. It depends on what is affordable and what has been moned in an environmentally friendly way. And yeah.

That video I watched yesterday mwntioned harmonic resonance and the planets. I tried playing the sun's frequency for a little bit yesterday. It made me feel uneasy. I'm notbsirenif this was in a process of healing or bringing things to light, or if the entities were annpyed and manipulating me. I was having a bad day ueaterday too and gtting too floghty. I'm not sure if that made it worse or if it was he mood i was already in. I do need to do that more and sre what happens.

But still. There are things with more calming tones like frequencies along with flutes or Tibetan bowls or rain. Those would likely feel more uplifting.

And I do need to work on groundig more again to ease my anxiety. So yeah.

Well subconsciously it would show you a light behind a rockwall ur trying to get out of.. So this is the condition i place on for others without getting them into bondage with other or another thing.. hence the freedom of duty and of liberity

AS or if 4example it is a painting.. you may cut a piece of a corner off and be freed of it'ts tyranny of bonage and solicitation...

a metal ring. ... initate it with something within the metal.. give it a cross for all i know for.. or an X.. something that gives place to your rights over its destined matter, So that it isnt against but for you..

What cause it ives you.. it frees u from there spell... an object has a relevance to the person itself.. like unto fine or abstact art.. it means something to us.. if we pass it on. and dont keep in mind a good welled manner.. then it may or if done so deliberately becomes a curse.. this is what im trying to get you out of.. the curse... the contract as it was from them.. by simply changing the owner of the object and objective in means of re visitation of meaning or energy by that sense of...

as for frequently.. every noise can be made into a song.. one just have to be suspicious of the Former "Scent of it".. ie perfume.. have a bad one.. ad another one to cancel it out or make it relevant or better....

Do all things with minful of the great cause.. If you feel better.. others can feel better too...

God be praised
Old 13-03-2017, 08:49 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwutzi
Well subconsciously it would show you a light behind a rockwall ur trying to get out of.. So this is the condition i place on for others without getting them into bondage with other or another thing.. hence the freedom of duty and of liberity

AS or if 4example it is a painting.. you may cut a piece of a corner off and be freed of it'ts tyranny of bonage and solicitation...

a metal ring. ... initate it with something within the metal.. give it a cross for all i know for.. or an X.. something that gives place to your rights over its destined matter, So that it isnt against but for you..

What cause it ives you.. it frees u from there spell... an object has a relevance to the person itself.. like unto fine or abstact art.. it means something to us.. if we pass it on. and dont keep in mind a good welled manner.. then it may or if done so deliberately becomes a curse.. this is what im trying to get you out of.. the curse... the contract as it was from them.. by simply changing the owner of the object and objective in means of re visitation of meaning or energy by that sense of...

as for frequently.. every noise can be made into a song.. one just have to be suspicious of the Former "Scent of it".. ie perfume.. have a bad one.. ad another one to cancel it out or make it relevant or better....

Do all things with minful of the great cause.. If you feel better.. others can feel better too...
Okay, I hear you. Thanks.

One question I do have: an issue I have is the entities audibly badgering me. I've yet to successfully make myself stop talking to them. But I'm trying again.But they are very repetitive, very forceful, and will go on and on trying to make me angry, depressed or worry/fearful. Sometimes they go so far to manipulate my emotions. I don't always notice them, unless they've only done it when I have. Butbthe suddeness of mood changes sometimes before seems supect. So my question is, if at some point I were to fibd myself worrying about
the effectivness of my taking control, does that nullify the sy.bolic action of markong an object?

Would I be better off waiting to do so until after I've managed to gain better control over myself? Or maybe should I reassert my control periodically?

I gotta say I think something got angry because while reading the anove I was imaging asserting my control and nullifying things, and then the molestation got heavier. Which isnprobably a good sign but therein lies the problem with my consistency, I gt overwhelmed.

I suppose I'm better off doing something to empower myself though? Even if any fear that comes up nullifies it it's better to start taking action of some sort?