Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 05:49 PM
frequency builder

You are welcome and thanks.. the thing about spiritual growth is that it is an isolated journey.. it's almost like a quest with huge bits of the jigsaw missing.. and it's weird - it is impossible to speed things up sometimes, it like your not ready to know that yet.. so you may have two thirds knowledge and zero experience. BUT once you have confidence and get rid of the doubt and fear WOW .. things really start to happen. Good luck and keep me posted (excuse the pun) on your experiences

xxx
Old 08-04-2006, 12:38 PM
bodylisious32

Hi Jeremy, i was happy when i noticed this topic ty for reserecting this , i also have been aware of spirit from a young age, only it has only been over this last year and half that i have sat up and takin notice , was like a switch had been flicked inside me,
When i ask for protection i always ask my angels/guides to surround me in white light, i visualise this around me in like a bubble also, then i also ask for a golden dome of protection around my white light also, and ask for no negative energies to be able to penetrate through this . this works for me, also when i begin a meditation, i also bless my white candle before meditating, i found this also helps......
Alot has happened to me over this last year, and as you say, some tyms takes time, im am learning pateince, somethink im not very good at, but am becoming acustomed to it lol, i find that when am not thinking about things too much and i free my mind from anythink, thats when i find i have alot of my experiences then. as whilst having it on your mind, seems to act as a block, this is my thort anyhow lol.
patience is a virtue, and virtue is a patience lol,{THIS I HAVE TO CONQUER LOL, ].
I HAVE JUST HAD A FEELING Of DE-JA-VU RYTING THIS REPLY FOR SOME REASON,
thanx Jeremy gr8 topic.........

Also Frequency Builder, welcome aboard the forum, enjoy ure stay. you make a lot of good points.....

much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.

Last edited by bodylisious32 : 08-04-2006 at 12:41 PM.
Old 08-04-2006, 09:04 PM
dreamer

Hi frequency builder, I liked your post above. I don't generally ask for protection because i feel that i don't want to unnecessarily shut out anyone who wants to come in but i do intend that any spirit or energy that i allow through me should not be disrespectful and if they are i reserve the right to tell them to leave, do you think this is enough or indeed the same as imagining white light?? The other thing is that it seems everything is just another aspect of evrything else, so is there anything to protect yourself from really? Maybe protecting yourself is actually stopping yourself from being healed?

i am genuinely interested to know what you think and anyone else who knows about these things..
Old 13-04-2006, 10:03 AM
psychic sue

Creating protection is not hard. You can pray or go through complicated rituals and visualisations or just think "I AM PROTECTED" - it's the intent and the BELIEF that count. Remember, spirit is pure emotion and intent, so if you have that belief, you will be protected.

Don't forget to ground yourself when you come back to earth!

Love and Blessings,

Sue x
Old 14-04-2006, 06:07 AM
silver swan

Hi there Jeremy.
I have been reading the above posts and I can give you information that I have learned from both personal experience and other people in my development circle.
Firstly, I am a spiritualist and I believe the reason you were told at church that spirits that work only in love will come forward , is because when mediums give demonstrations, they have already done their own protection.

I myself visualise a suit around myself with a large belt around the solar plexus and a cross above my head. I used to use a bubble but was told that it is perhaps not the best choice as they are "floaty."

I have also learned that before meditation it is essential to ground yourself to mother earth. Before I did this I used to sometimes feel disorientated and had trouble coming back from meditation.

I do not have any personal experience of possession but I have been told about circumstances when this has happened. I do believe that elemental low level spirits like to interfere with you if you are not protected. I am currently learning what to do if this happens in my circle.

I have myself been pushed sideways by spirit and have witnessed this happening to my friend starlight. However, this was not a possession as such, as the spirit in question was full of love and simply wanted communication.
I believe that just as there are people on the earth plane that are not pure of heart, the same goes for spirit.

I cannot stress enough the need for protection, but if you are yourself working with love and light , this should then protect you .
I hope this has been useful.
xxx

Last edited by silver swan : 14-04-2006 at 03:16 PM.
Old 14-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Knower
Hello silver swan, thanks for your post, it has been most useful.

I like the idea of the suit with the belt over the solar plexus, that seems very sensible. When I'm trying to protect myself I always say that I'm creating a shield in the name of the Divine Spirit, and I ask that only spirits who come in truth and love should be allowed to enter my aura.

You spoke about grounding. I have a little knowledge about this, but would appreciate any tips on how best to achieve it.

Thanks

Love and Light,
Jeremy
Old 14-04-2006, 03:23 PM
silver swan

Hi again Jeremy.
Well when you ground yourself you are keeping yourself connected to earth so to speak. This is so important as sometimes it is difficult to leave your meditation.

I send down roots from my base chakra and imagine them going through all the layers of the earth. I then visualise tying them to the centre of the earth , and bring them back up again, letting all the goodness of mother earth inside my body. I visualise this moving up through all my chakras and then visualise a wonderful bright white light coming out of the top of my head. Then after the meditation I again re- ground myself.
I always say prayers before and afterwards, and send out healing thoughts to those who need it.
xxx
Old 14-04-2006, 07:14 PM
TheTreeLady

I've always found that if I am troubled in my own life I used to have difficulty in reaching the right spirits in my life. At one time I had to walk out of the house just to enable myself to walk back in and declare that the house was mine suggesting (kindly) that the spirit leave. I now protect myself always by knowing that I am me and am in control of anything that may happen or appear in my life. If I have a feeling of negativity around my space I INSTANTLY call the name of my guardian and I feel secure.

Hope this may help you. My main guardian is Shekinah, do you know yours?

The Tree Lady
Old 14-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Knower
Hello The Tree Lady,

I believe I have 3 guardians with me currently, though one of them seems to be the principle one. I have names for all 3, but would love someone to verify them independently, so I know that my imagination hasn't been playing tricks on me!!!

I do speak to them a lot, and occasionally I feel them around me, but as yet I'm not sufficiently developed to consciously decipher what they might be telling me.

Love and Light
Jeremy
Old 14-04-2006, 07:59 PM
TheTreeLady

Guardian Angels

Hi Jeremy

I speak to my Guardians constantly, here's a poem I wrote the other day when I was communicating with them.

Dear Angel of mine, please hear my prayer.
I need to know that you are there
By my side, to guide and teach me,
Can you give me a sign to say I have reached thee?

Dear Angel of mine I feel you are near,
I feel your warmth, are you here?
I felt your presence, I felt your touch,
Please can you stay a while I need you so much.

The Angel Replied

I am always around, you just need to call
Whatever your needs, big or small.
I love you dear child and always will
So settle your mind, keep it still.

I will be by your side forever more
To nurture you with a love that's pure.
To help you in your times of need
because my love for you is guarenteed.

Copyright * 2006 Jacqui Coleman... www.treesandkeys.co.uk

The day after I wrote this I was walking out of the door when I looked down and found a pure white, fluffy feather, and I live in the middle of the town where only sparrows dare to venture.

I always find that if I speak to my Angels in verse they reply so sweetly.

What are your Angels names? maybe I can help.

Love, light and Serenity
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Closed Thread