Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-01-2013, 01:13 AM
helpthespririts

Spirits Are Everywhere

I had a ghost hunting team for a while and we used to visit many castles and haunted places, however we had just the same if not more results from places that were not supposed to be haunted. So my belief is that spirits do not stay in one place, i believe they can be anywhere they want when they want, hence why our family in spirit can see everything we do. What are your thoughts on this? Lee.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:28 AM
tajul92

Can you describe your experiences? That would be interesting as I have never encountered ghosts yet. :)
Old 04-01-2013, 02:40 PM
coolchic101

Just like humans are able to roam and reside where they would like, the same goes for ghosts. We can "attempt" to convince ghosts to cross over into the light but the decision is theirs. We can't interfere with one's free will.
I have to block out unwanted energies so I can function with my "earthly" life. That's why they have spiritual helpers on the Other Side to help when they are called upon or needed to assist these earthbound ghosts.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:50 PM
helpthespririts

Well I have never seen a ghost, part of me thinks that they are peoples imagination, as i do not have proof the exist myself yet. The only things that work for me, are the glass seances and table tipping, these are the only way a spirit can really show you they are there and speak to you. And speaking of spirits in thelight, I have spoken to many of them using the glass, so they must be with us all the time also?
Old 22-04-2013, 06:47 PM
LadyImpreza1111

There are different kinds of spirits and only earthbound spirits linger in one place. They are the ones that don't realize they have passed on or how much time has come and gone since their passing. I also think dark entities can linger in different places and they latch onto living hosts and feed off their energy or influence them to do things they wouldn't otherwise do.

Spirits that have crossed over, however, can come or go wherever they want.
Old 22-04-2013, 06:49 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpthespririts
Well I have never seen a ghost, part of me thinks that they are peoples imagination, as i do not have proof the exist myself yet. The only things that work for me, are the glass seances and table tipping, these are the only way a spirit can really show you they are there and speak to you. And speaking of spirits in thelight, I have spoken to many of them using the glass, so they must be with us all the time also?

Just because you can't see a spirit does not mean they are not there. I have never seen any of the spirits I have spoken too and I speak to them with telepathy. I used to hear constantly that if I could see how many spirits were around me, they could light a football field. I was thinking, "Daaaaaaang. Thats a lot of spirits!"
Old 23-04-2013, 02:57 AM
What are my thoughts on this?

When I need help, I mean I'm in an emotional quandary blocking me...my uncle visits and infuses me with insight.
Is he hanging around me....no. He has better things to do.

When I pray to my Father are others listening?
Absolutely not.
That is private hallowed ground meant for Him...no one is eavesdropping.

But, I admit they are around me..but only for good.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-04-2013, 04:50 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpthespririts
I had a ghost hunting team for a while and we used to visit many castles and haunted places, however we had just the same if not more results from places that were not supposed to be haunted. So my belief is that spirits do not stay in one place, i believe they can be anywhere they want when they want, hence why our family in spirit can see everything we do. What are your thoughts on this? Lee.

Yes, spirit can be anywhere, anytime--actually they can be in many different places at the same time.......and it doesn't matter what level they are on......they can even visit places on earth that they never had a chance to visit in life........Now when you say ghosts--most people take that to mean spirit that is earthbound for any number of reasons--they don't realize that they died, they are clinging to material "stuff", are scared to move on. or are just plain stubborn and won't go until they are ready..
Old 23-04-2013, 02:10 PM
It is all good

I have had several experiences that I can't quite explain to my logical brain and I have wondered from time to time if it was a spirit in the room thing. I also had a friend that was in the room when someone was near passing and what she told me astonished me. Ah...the mysteries of life and death.
Old 25-04-2013, 07:55 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I think when it comes to anything Supernatural, people try to use logic to rationalize what is going on, and that just doesn't work most of the time.