Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
ah i getcha.need to know basis....nudge nudge wink wink

LOL here's a little present for you...music which was chosen for me as accompaniment while the gates are opening. Nice vibration for November. It's Michael Cassette's Pangaea...https://youtu.be/aRkk1jc-9F4. Don't know what kind of music you like but hope you enjoy

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 09-11-2017, 07:07 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
LOL here's a little present for you...music which was chosen for me as accompaniment while the gates are opening. Nice vibration for November. It's Michael Cassette's Pangaea...https://youtu.be/aRkk1jc-9F4. Don't know what kind of music you like but hope you enjoy
oo i just LOVE trance
Old 09-11-2017, 07:32 PM
Suspended

this song is REALLY resonating with me right now...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I
Old 09-11-2017, 07:52 PM
Lorelyen

Well, here's some moonlit music if you like this kind of thing.
As seen from the beautiful palaces.

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13653797

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13653800

Old 09-11-2017, 07:58 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Well, here's some moonlit music if you like this kind of thing.
As seen from the beautiful palaces.

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13653797

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13653800

not my kinda thing unf.each to their own tho....we resonate in other ways tho...dam that must mean ur my near twin flame lolz.i mean when i lovingly walked down that aisle in b&q to the checkout i was soooo sure this 2.99 special was the real thing.frekkin chinese.how they are just complete masters at selling the dream...for 2.99.hell she will even do ur ironing for u....meanwhile i awaiten my beloved making the choice to return to me knowing how she is feeling all the time...dont ask me how i know.i just DO.we were both told we were going to write a book.maybe.i just get the feeling that when we finally finish it that there wont be a need for it any longer.....and it will be just another beautiful story amongst tens of thousands,millions even of other beautiful stories....much better i think to share the words on an ongoing basis,hopefully inspiring others to also rise.in this unfolding and awakening universe.together.as ONE.meanwhile we have a lot of work to do.WORK? PAH!!!! insert the word DANCING and maybe ur onto something....
Old 09-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Knower

Quote:
FRECK OFF 3D.YOUR TIME IS DONE....incidentally u can still make a plate of sandwiches from here...its just gonna take a bit of getting used to....

I had a message from 5D earlier this week too! It said "Twins Flames are running, running, running, towards each other." I thought that was a weird message, because usually they are running away from each other. :-)
Old 09-11-2017, 08:08 PM
Knower

Incidentally 5D and 3D are twin flames. They were separated too. They love each other and just want to be in union and be happy with each other.

Right now my 3D and 5D are frolicking and loving on each other.

Give them a chance unicorn68!LOL
Old 09-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan948
Incidentally 5D and 3D are twin flames. They were separated too. They love each other and just want to be in union and be happy with each other.

Right now my 3D and 5D are frolicking and loving on each other.

Give them a chance unicorn68!LOL
of course....as you get to know me you will hopefully come to the understanding that a lot of the twaddle i spout is quite tongue in cheek in nature as it were.....ok so new message from the 5d.updated version 2.0. run run as fast as you can.spirit is guiding you,and when you awaken from your fear you will realise.you are already dancing you just cant see it yet.but you are in harmony with the universe.she will look after you.all of you.all of US.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Suspended

another thought i just had.as spirit is rising im seeing it reflected in my kids.my youngest daughter actively seeks me out(she is 5) and happily sits in my lap looking into my eyes with pure love and cuddles.my older daughter who is 7 doesnt actively do this but every day theres a few hugs and cuddles as she meets my eyes with a mischievous smile...and my boy who is 8 is happily playing zombie video games.but from time to time we cross paths and there is always a ruffling of the hair and a bit of a hug going on.it really is quite extraordinary and i feel completely blessed.
omg that just led to another thought.my twin was unable to physically have children but doesnt it follow that if we are one soul inhabiting 2 bodies,that they are her kids also?i merely helped her on that one.something like that.(which by the way is not meant to belittle my current partner who actually did the work)
Old 09-11-2017, 09:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
of course....as you get to know me you will hopefully come to the understanding that a lot of the twaddle i spout is quite tongue in cheek in nature as it were.
Yes, I got that from you.

Quote:
.....ok so new message from the 5d.updated version 2.0. run run as fast as you can.spirit is guiding you,and when you awaken from your fear you will realise.you are already dancing you just cant see it yet.
Funny, I never thought the message was for me. I will have to think on that one.LOL

Quote:
.....but you are in harmony with the universe.she will look after you.all of you.all of US.

Yes, I am in harmony with the universe almost like before. Still working towards complete harmony. Before, I did not know how being in harmony works, how it came to be. Now, I am being shown how it works. When you don't know how it works you can lose it and never find it. When you know how it works, it is hard to lose it and that much easier to find it.