Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 29-03-2013, 04:47 AM
Knower

Oh wow ravenstar that painting is amazing! Do you have other samples of your art online?
Looking at your blog you seem to be very focused on some healing practice in some various ways, with the physical body, that is so cool!
I would be happy to look at some cards for you, I am still learning a lot, and it is always fun read them!
I will have to track down that section on the forum where you publish your art. Nice to meet up with you. I love your art, anyone who paints like that is painting from their heart. (and I don't even have a large image of that to look at!)

I landed on this on your blog:
"We all hide repressed fears deep down inside—some of these are unconscious currents that flow from past lives. We all know that when energy is blocked it can stir up trouble. When we repress our needs and feelings these will get lodged somewhere in the body in the form of hidden tensions and unhealthy habits. "

That is so true! We all hide things, or repress so much that it manifests in physical ways. Wow you made that so clear on your blog.

blessings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenstar
Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking a jog to my blog. And yes I do teach Reiki I find the tarot very fascinating myself! I too am a bit artsy ....a very relaxing and enjoyable hobby.

And yes, I too love the tarot. Fascinating how we all can bring so many ideas to the table. I'd love to hash out a few cards with ya.

I think there is a section where we can publish our art. Would love to see samples of your work. If you dare, I'll dare lol! My wolf/moon icon...that's one of my attempts at painting.
Old 29-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Experiencer
Good morning and thanks Mike ! I'm going to pm you, we've kind of taken over Belle's thread and we should give it back to her
Old 29-03-2013, 10:50 AM
Master

No .... don't give it back to me I was enjoying the exchange and learning a lot. As a forum, it's for all to grow.

It's the rider waite pack that I have. I pulled it again. I'm kind of getting frustrated as I don't know what to dig into. I don't feel as if I have reached the core of this message. I think I need to meditate on.
Old 29-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Experiencer
Hi Belle,

I had just pm'd Mike and told him sometimes I use a tarot card as a focus to write to my blog. Saying that if I were to dive into the Nine of Cups here is a man that appears to have a great drive and strong need to achieve stature in his life. He's most likely a born communicator, jovial and very optimistic. Judging by the way the cups are lined up, he has far-reaching plans and good organizational abilities too.

What's missing is other people....there seems to be a bit of stubborn streak in this guy, like he's hanging onto something he needs to let go of...we all need other people to give us confidence and help us reach our goals.

What if this card is about releasing something, perhaps emotionally, mentally and even physically from something that no longer serves a purpose in our life...that all it's asking is to integrate the past with the present by 'feeling' everything about it? Is he holding his emotions in when he should be letting them out?

Maybe we can get others to bring their thoughts here?
Old 29-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Master

Integration is a word that crops up again and again - it's interesting as it sounds so simple and yet I don't believe it is that straightforwards.

thank you for your thoughts. I love tarot, sometimes it is so on the money.
Old 29-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Integration is a word that crops up again and again - it's interesting as it sounds so simple and yet I don't believe it is that straightforwards.

thank you for your thoughts. I love tarot, sometimes it is so on the money.

Ah but 'simple' is the language of the Divine! What if you rearranged the cups to form a water fountain of several tiers and make each tier a different color then climb into the bottom of the fountain and allow the waters form the tiers above to revitalize and cleanse your whole body inside and out? Feel your whole body come alive
Old 29-03-2013, 07:04 PM
Master

Just to say really appreciate all this advice coming through, I've drawn a lot of strands and learnt a lot ! Bring on the integration!
Old 30-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Remrk

Nine is the house of imagination and meditation , so perhaps in your case 9 of cups suggest to further meditate to "Happiness" ( name of the card in Toth deck). Also sometimes it speaks about vanity and indulgence