Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-03-2013, 08:45 PM
green

the tower again.

when someone wishes a change, wishes a situation to end and the tarot card one gets is the Tower, then would under such condition it might we a wellcome card? as it talks about a change and an end of a period?
right you need to look at the cards near by in the spread,
but if the other cards are positive ones.. then you can say it is a positive change, and at least there is a change in the situation right?
also, if there aren't other cards in the spread, only one card spread and the question was about the end of a situation.. then again, it means that the current situation is about to change right?

Gerrr i know the answers.. i just need to hear some other voice then myself.

thanks

G
Old 02-03-2013, 02:37 AM
Master

Ugh, I recently went through a period where The Tower or Tower reversed was showing up in practically every spread I was doing for myself. Ditto for 10 of swords and/or 3 of swords (upright and reversed). Is it possible to become desensitised to some of the 'heavy' cards in the Tarot? Because I think it's happened to me... lol

To me, the Tower indicates sudden, quite dramatic change. If it's coming up to signify the end of a situation, it might be a comment that it happened very quickly with big consequences.

Regardless of whether surrounding cards are positive or negative, I view each 'tower' experience as a huge learning opportunity. They're not easy experiences (I had to go through counselling before they stopped appearing in my spreads) but can be worthwhile :) I see them as shoving you onto the right track - either you'll do it yourself, or the universe will do it for you!
Old 03-03-2013, 11:08 PM
cMarie

Yes the Tower indicates a change, and in my opinion it is coming very fast. It could be out of the blue, sudden and unexpected.
Just my two cents!
Old 03-03-2013, 11:30 PM
green

thanks cMarie

G
Old 03-03-2013, 11:37 PM
Master
It could also mean a sudden illumination in understanding about the situation... if someone has been stuck and hasn't been able to figure a way to accomplish something, then the Tower is all about new understandings, flashes of brilliance, breakthroughs.

Hope this helps :)

Old 04-03-2013, 10:25 AM
green

true Kaere!
it is possible.
btw, not very common meaning, but a possible one for the tower is an unexpected pregnancy.
but i think that if asking for change and receiving the tower then change it is -right?

G
Old 04-03-2013, 09:38 PM
Experiencer
I had a bad experience with The Tower and it was when one of my dog was sick (the vet had not found out what was wrong yet and we were trying treatments).

I had taken it as a good change, like the vet would find out how to get him back on track....but maybe my interpretation was too much influenced by the desire of my heart...because on that day my dog died.

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 23-03-2013, 12:13 AM
Eben

The Tower is definitely my card. I get it often. To me it indicates a turn for the worse, and if the Chariot is beside it a possible accident. I have always got the combination of the Tower and Chariot before an accident.

It also represents drama such as the Shakespeare type. Also mental torture such as depression, anxiety, fear etc. It's not the tower for nothing!

I really don't care for the card but then again, it's just part of life.
Old 23-03-2013, 09:33 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalimar
I had a bad experience with The Tower and it was when one of my dog was sick (the vet had not found out what was wrong yet and we were trying treatments).

I had taken it as a good change, like the vet would find out how to get him back on track....but maybe my interpretation was too much influenced by the desire of my heart...because on that day my dog died.

I am so sorry for your loss--Sweetie.

The Tower can mean any variety of things--depending upon the Question asked, the Spread chosen, the House in which it falls. and the Cards that surround it.

Best to remain open to all possibilities--but (always) be willing to face the message that is being presented.
Old 23-03-2013, 09:33 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalimar

I am so sorry for your loss--Sweetie.

The Tower can mean any variety of things--depending upon the Question asked, the Spread chosen, the House in which it falls. and the Cards that surround it.

Best to remain open to all possibilities--but (always) be willing to face the message that is being presented.