Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-03-2013, 12:26 AM
BabeRuthless

Reading on Spirits

Is it possible to do a reading on a spirit? I have tried, but it doesn't seem accurate. Or maybe I just don't understand it?
Old 09-03-2013, 12:41 AM
Quagmire

As I understand it a spirit is energy and when you do a reading you read energy. Or at least that is how I usually do readings. What kind of spirit are you trying to read?
Old 09-03-2013, 12:50 AM
BabeRuthless

I am trying to do a reading for my boyfriend and a reading for his best friend, they passed away last year
Old 09-03-2013, 12:52 AM
Quagmire

If I may ask, why do you think your reading is not accurate?
Old 09-03-2013, 01:04 AM
BabeRuthless

That's a good question, I'm not so sure. It's just confusing I guess because I am absolutely clueless as to how he is feeling. I feel like he is happy (since he has passed on to the light), but then some of the cards say he isn't. They also say that he will be disappointed in love and move on to be alone, but then come back to me again? It doesn't seem right? Maybe some negative energy rubbed off on the cards?
Old 09-03-2013, 01:42 AM
Quagmire

Maybe the struggle in your reading is that you cloud it with your own emotions? That you want one specific result and that tense you up so you end up reading your own energies (or blend your own energies into the reading)? Does that make sense.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:34 PM
BabeRuthless

That makes perfect sense, that's probably the reason this is happening. I tend to do that kind of stuff a lot! Lol
Old 10-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Quagmire

If not just you and I then I think most of us have that habit, at least when it gets close enough to one's heart (emotions or how one describe it).