Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-03-2013, 09:46 AM
Ascender
The Tower

The change .. evolving.. but that depends, if you have learned the lesson.. Have you learned so that you can continue ore have you learned that you have to learn again.. a change can be many things.. and depends on how you are evolving.

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 23-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
I am so sorry for your loss--Sweetie.

The Tower can mean any variety of things--depending upon the Question asked, the Spread chosen, the House in which it falls. and the Cards that surround it.

Best to remain open to all possibilities--but (always) be willing to face the message that is being presented.

Thanks LadyTerra Yeah, this event reminded me what you said..."being willing to face the message..." and that's probably what is the trickiest part when you read card for yourself!

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 23-03-2013, 03:08 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalimar
Thanks LadyTerra Yeah, this event reminded me what you said..."being willing to face the message..." and that's probably what is the trickiest part when you read card for yourself!

Agreed--the hardest part is accepting that saying goodbye is also a part of the process (Life, Death, and Rebirth--within the Spiral Dance we come to know our own Self-worth.).

The Tower can mean incarceration--it can mean total destruction--
however--it can (also) be likened unto the Phoenix--who must burn away the old--so that the new can be created from the ashes.

Change is axiomatic and the catalyst is necessary--it forces us out of our comfort zone and moves us ever onward...
Old 11-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Experiencer
Very interesting info on the Tower! Thanks for sharing LadyTerra!

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 19-04-2013, 09:22 AM
day dreamer

I've stopped doing my own card through having the tower appear every time I did a spread!
I got it in a yearly reading I once did for the month of May a few years ago. I forgot all about it until one day in May my ex hubby sat down out of the blue and said he was leaving!! I went and looked for my yearly reading and there it was... The tower!

I did my cards again and it appeared again and a year later I lost my house through the divorce. I did another reading and it showed again and my two rabbits, dog and horse all died within three months. I was not in a good place. Heart broken and ready to give up!

I left off doing my cards but when I started to pick up I did do another reading and the dreaded tower appeared again. Everything I had was gone and I thought, well, it can't get much worse! My mistake, now I was homeless! I didn't tell anyone, then I had no choice but to let my son know. He was a rock! He got me a house and helped me through so much and still is helping me!

I won't do my cards now, only others, friends and family! It comes for a reason and it isn't nice. But it is telling us something that is going to happen and no one can prepare the shock it can bring.
If we really want to know what the cards are telling us, then we have to listen to them. Nothing is set in stone and we can change a lot of it, but not all of it.

I believe it happens for a reason. We have to go through some horrible stuff to get to the light at the end of the tunnel. We might never know the reasons why we have to go through all the nasty stuff, but we will always come through it even if it's a few years down the line!

I'm still going through it but I know I will be a better person for it!

Always believe!
Old 19-04-2013, 09:59 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalimar
Very interesting info on the Tower! Thanks for sharing LadyTerra!

You are most welcome!
Old 19-04-2013, 10:11 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by day dreamer
I've stopped doing my own card through having the tower appear every time I did a spread!
I got it in a yearly reading I once did for the month of May a few years ago. I forgot all about it until one day in May my ex hubby sat down out of the blue and said he was leaving!! I went and looked for my yearly reading and there it was... The tower!

I did my cards again and it appeared again and a year later I lost my house through the divorce. I did another reading and it showed again and my two rabbits, dog and horse all died within three months. I was not in a good place. Heart broken and ready to give up!

I left off doing my cards but when I started to pick up I did do another reading and the dreaded tower appeared again. Everything I had was gone and I thought, well, it can't get much worse! My mistake, now I was homeless! I didn't tell anyone, then I had no choice but to let my son know. He was a rock! He got me a house and helped me through so much and still is helping me!

I won't do my cards now, only others, friends and family! It comes for a reason and it isn't nice. But it is telling us something that is going to happen and no one can prepare the shock it can bring.
If we really want to know what the cards are telling us, then we have to listen to them. Nothing is set in stone and we can change a lot of it, but not all of it.

I believe it happens for a reason. We have to go through some horrible stuff to get to the light at the end of the tunnel. We might never know the reasons why we have to go through all the nasty stuff, but we will always come through it even if it's a few years down the line!

I'm still going through it but I know I will be a better person for it!

Always believe!

I am so sorry for all your troubles and glad to hear you are doing better.

I really do believe that the human tendency is to lean towards denial. However--for those whose tendency it is to grab the bull by the horns--then Reading for oneself is not a problem.

My basic underlying belief is that fore warned is fore armed--so (no matter how terrible the message) I prefer to see what is approaching--rather than being blind-sided.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 04-05-2013, 07:04 PM
periwinkle

have always felt the 'tower' is the least fav. of the cards- i even dislike the number 16 ..partly as its the 16th card... i find this number a bit 'unlucky'..& the card is disturbing- like events outwith your control which may ruin your plans & the path you were planning to travel on ......