Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-03-2020, 05:08 AM
Seeker

Portals/Dimension

Someone here who can open portals/go to different dimension?
Old 05-03-2020, 04:57 PM
Master
Well I get beautiful blue 'circle' in meditation and in early hours with mist around the edges, seems to be inviting me in - but that's as far as I get yet!... You?

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 07-03-2020, 06:30 AM
Seeker

Hi one light.
Can i ask what were you thinking when meditating?
Old 07-03-2020, 08:33 PM
Master
Even when ive had a busy day and a lot of it is mind/brain work - I can switch off almost instantly - its a skill ive developed over time, clear my mind almost immediately - so nothing, or very near nothing, until something happens but that's usually early hours, the blue circle - been rare of late but ive been busy, very busy. But I get energy early mornings almost every day, white energy to look at, and I lie awake and 'listen' for guidance - not in hearing but knowing.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 10-03-2020, 04:14 AM
Seeker

Thank you for your response one -light.
I having blurry vision. But one night, i think i saw a water dragon??? I touch it but it became slime and i told the person beside me that we have to help it. That person too became slime, then i became an octopus slime and i holding them. I said we can do this together.
Old 10-03-2020, 09:25 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

There are ways to open a portal to other dimensions, yes. An important question is what could be your motive for doing this. You see, the world you'll meet depends on your Soul's attunement and true desires. If there is shadow or deep pain in you, perhaps you should think twice before attempting this. I can tell you more, but please first ask yourself those questions :)
Old 10-03-2020, 06:46 PM
Guide
You can't take your physical body through the portals, just your consciousness.
Old 13-03-2020, 05:35 PM
Guide
Portals...

I had a recent bizarre experience with an entity and portals I'd like to share. Thanks for bringing this up.

I came across her, she had this grimace across her face as different colors shifted upon it. I've never seen anything like her. Her skin was made of glass and this neon blue-white light glowed underneath it. I was quite taken by her appearance and sat down in front of her trying to be polite. She said we were going to do "portal sharing" which I interpreted to mean some sort of possession back and forth via the energy centers of the etheric body.

Her arm unfolded out of a sleeve like bones and plant material (I can't really explain) and these bracelets made of tiny fractal machines spun around her wrists. she unfolded long branch-like fingers and scraped up my spine with one and it made this very loud scraping sound but almost like a zipper. Everything went black and I woke back up n the physical.

The next day I was very drained and tired (but I've also been sick). As far as I can tell there was no interaction in waking life. I don't feel the spinning energy body portals any more or less. I've learned allot over the years and my tradition at Drukama teaches allot of the technical stuff, specific tot his I put together that my "portal" experience with the entity has something to do with the solar/rear/Yang meridian channel.

If anyone's ever encountered her before or had her poke at your energy centers I'd love to hear your take.
Old 14-03-2020, 03:33 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
I had a recent bizarre experience with an entity and portals I'd like to share. Thanks for bringing this up.

I came across her, she had this grimace across her face as different colors shifted upon it. I've never seen anything like her. Her skin was made of glass and this neon blue-white light glowed underneath it. I was quite taken by her appearance and sat down in front of her trying to be polite. She said we were going to do "portal sharing" which I interpreted to mean some sort of possession back and forth via the energy centers of the etheric body.

Her arm unfolded out of a sleeve like bones and plant material (I can't really explain) and these bracelets made of tiny fractal machines spun around her wrists. she unfolded long branch-like fingers and scraped up my spine with one and it made this very loud scraping sound but almost like a zipper. Everything went black and I woke back up n the physical.

The next day I was very drained and tired (but I've also been sick). As far as I can tell there was no interaction in waking life. I don't feel the spinning energy body portals any more or less. I've learned allot over the years and my tradition at Drukama teaches allot of the technical stuff, specific tot his I put together that my "portal" experience with the entity has something to do with the solar/rear/Yang meridian channel.

If anyone's ever encountered her before or had her poke at your energy centers I'd love to hear your take.

Hi, last night i had a dream. It was dark, in the city, theres many people. A child ask me to follow him. Then something happen, we are the only people in there. And i said to him that i tell to God that your doing that again. I walk back away from him. Someone said that her mother left the child something... In a story telling way. I came in the dark city, there this woman who was glowing but her face is in grimace too. She was following me, running, like she was trying to attack me. At first i was evading her. Then i tried to approach her, there are too many people that i thought shes gone. But she appear at my left side jumping to attack. What happen next is weird. I know i raised my hand in a way to shield/stop her. She became stone, theres this passing woman who flick her hand in her direction and she broke/explode.

I think someone changing my perception. And that person whos story telling, it was a voice of a man.
When i woke from that dream, thinking whats does it mean. A voice of a man communicate to me telepathically. Said that i should tell my God to stop the disease.

I remembered i had a dream where my higher self is talking to my tf and other two boys who are my bestfriend(in spiritualy) first where talking about our journey. Then what keys(dimension) and skill we acquire. Me and my tf are almost full while the other have few.
Then some being visited us. My higher self told them that there has been a war, who my tf knew. And there leader was using the name of arcturius. I told them that he was deceitful so they have to be careful. What worse is he is using the image of God. That why all the spirits/beings/entity are wary. They dont know whose who.

Is there someone here who can acces akashic records. I think it was written there.

And lastly the woman whos attcking me, she was using the image of my higher self.

Ohh i remember. The one whos using the name of acturius was human, and i think hes living for a very long time. Bin laden was the name i keep remembering.

The question is how did he do that? Is he the one who communicated with me.

Be careful guys.

Sorry if its was puzzling how i type it. I think something/someone stopping me.

Once again be careful guys.