Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 16-08-2016, 06:10 PM
Experiencer
I suggest, as always, The Power of Now and A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle. No Boundaries by Ken Wilber may also be helpful.
Old 16-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Experiencer
Yes, it is illusion, a game we play. But it is a game we play for now, so why does it matter, if it is created hallographically or in some other technique. I think we can have the most fun game, if we are in the moment, and I believe that is when we connect to divine within us. Because then time stops existing, we drop our stories about past and future, it feels good, and things start working out in this game much better. :)
Old 17-08-2016, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfirst
... if we are in the moment,
and I believe that is when we connect to divine within us.
Because then time stops existing,
we drop our stories about past and future,
it feels good, and things start working out in this game much better. :)

YES!!
And That Moment...that moment that we are aware of being in the eternal now...is always there...
Now 'me'?
I am aware and in love with my Creator, Source, Father God, the Divine One....
It never makes any difference where I am...here...'there'...another astral plane? Who cares...
"Me and my Lord", Supreme Spirit that dwells everywhere...me and 'Him'...."He" and I...like this ...fingers crossed.
No past, no future...no others...just Him.

(But I know some can not relate to this bond, connection, focus.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-08-2016, 12:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Solipsism actually cannot be disproved.

This about reality being an illusion is not only a philosophy, its a experience, you actually see physical reality taking the form of your thoughts in real time, in the now, just like a dream.

Some peoples wake up spontaneously and this can be scary, but is easy to see it if you pay attention to what you are thinking.

The more you pay attention the more you see your physical reality conforming to your thoughts, hence the conclusion: the physical is not real, not solid because if i change my thoughts, the physical change.

This is my experience, many peoples are not ready to hear that because you will see your bad thoughts also taking form and this is too much responsibility for them.
Old 18-08-2016, 12:41 AM
Experiencer
^I understand.
Old 19-08-2016, 02:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

YES!!
And That Moment...that moment that we are aware of being in the eternal now...is always there...
Now 'me'?
I am aware and in love with my Creator, Source, Father God, the Divine One....
It never makes any difference where I am...here...'there'...another astral plane? Who cares...
"Me and my Lord", Supreme Spirit that dwells everywhere...me and 'Him'...."He" and I...like this ...fingers crossed.
No past, no future...no others...just Him.

(But I know some can not relate to this bond, connection, focus.)

Old 20-08-2016, 12:22 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
[....]Thus your inner world becomes your outer world if that is where you focus, the same way as your outer world becomes your inner if that is where your focus is.

My belief is that life shapes itself according to your state of bliss. It is a tantric proverb.

[....]It basically for me is about finding alignment with my own bliss haha

That's really cool thanks, I've been confused on how the external and internal related in it all, in accordance with what I've read in The Holy Science.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 20-08-2016, 03:03 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin
That's really cool thanks, I've been confused on how the external
and internal related in it all, in accordance with what I've read in The Holy Science.
You've read The Holy Science....I'm impressed.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-08-2016, 04:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You've read The Holy Science....I'm impressed.

Hey Miss Hepburn, ya I have, lol, originally I had suggested that you check out The Holy Science over a year ago but I guess you must have actually read it before I had suggested that - but that doesn't matter, has nothing to do with why I'm responding. Currently I'm reading The Upanishads and then I want to read the Bhagavad Gita and I want to read the Tibetan Book of the Great Liberation. I'm considering the Dhammapada but am unsure. Of the order of all the books above what would you recommend? and is there another that you might recommend in ones place or as a complement to The Holy Science which is my favorite so far intellectually but im unsure how it compares to The Upanishads, I remember being highly interested in reading The Holy Science but I'm not sure if I've ever felt as drawn to reading a book as the Upanishads? Thank you :)
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 20-08-2016, 12:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Anthony C,

I, too, was fascinated by the video clip you mentioned (which is embedded in the 1st reference, below) from one of my very favorite sites, Abundance and Happiness. On the page entitled, "The Power Of Perception", you'll see the spot "Watch the Perception is Everything Video by clicking here" about halfway down the page, which is where I actually saw the video you mentioned. I think you will definitely enjoy the rest of this article that this video is embedded within....

The second reference provides a helpful view of perception, as well.

I believe that science has finally come to the understanding that the world, and ourselves, can actually be considered to be a fractal hologram (expanded in the 3rd reference).

The ancient term "Maya" takes on special significance, doesn't it ? Autobiography of a Yogi, mentioned in Miss Hepburn's response, is such an excellent source, I included an online version of it as a reference (enjoy chapter 30).

I believe the following references may help you immensely.

....and considering the title you've given this thread, they could even turn your world " outside IN"!

After all, “We see the world not as it is, but as we are.” Ken Keyes

Enjoy....

Reference: http://www.abundance-and-happiness.c...erception.html

Reference: http://www.lookwithinyou.com/reality...-and-illusion/

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...67&postcount=8

Reference: https://www.crystalclarity.com/yogananda/chap30.php

Thanks for the links, that's what i was looking for :)