Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-04-2018, 08:05 PM
traceyacey12

Why don't bad people ascend?

Why don't bad people ascend? What I mean by bad people are ones that do bad things unto people (seek to hurt etc). Couldn't these people be so bad that the universe deems it necessary for them to need Ascension and for them to go through the Ascension process? Thanks :)
Old 19-04-2018, 09:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Why don't bad people ascend? What I mean by bad people are ones that do bad things unto people (seek to hurt etc). Couldn't these people be so bad that the universe deems it necessary for them to need Ascension and for them to go through the Ascension process? Thanks :)

What do you think?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 19-04-2018, 10:20 PM
Master

There are no shortcuts in evolution. Let us assume that ascension exists, then the criteria for ascension would be the vibration of the individual. A bad person such as you mention would not have the vibration necessary to go through the ascension process. The task of such a person is to raise their vibration,which might be the work of countless lifetimes.

But maybe we need to let go of judgements about good people and bad people. There are just people, learning through their experiences. The universe seems content to allow us to learn at our own pace, so why would the universe step in to elevate people who are not sufficiently developed for such an elevation?

Peace
Old 19-04-2018, 10:52 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
What do you think?
I have no idea. That's why I ask lol
Old 19-04-2018, 11:13 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
There are no shortcuts in evolution. Let us assume that ascension exists, then the criteria for ascension would be the vibration of the individual. A bad person such as you mention would not have the vibration necessary to go through the ascension process. The task of such a person is to raise their vibration,which might be the work of countless lifetimes.

But maybe we need to let go of judgements about good people and bad people. There are just people, learning through their experiences. The universe seems content to allow us to learn at our own pace, so why would the universe step in to elevate people who are not sufficiently developed for such an elevation?

Peace

I know this first hand. I'm not perfect, I've done some bad stuff but I'm undergoing Ascension. Could you explain vibration please? And how do you define developed?
Old 19-04-2018, 11:40 PM
Super Moderator
The "bad people" you speak of will ascend. It just might take them more effort or more "time", or some epiphany.

There are "bad parts" in all of us. Or have been at some time. Actually they were experiences we went through and we had a choice -to identify with disharmony, suffering, cruelty etc....or to transcend those things?
Sooner or later a Soul will discover that letting go of those things creates a better environment and state of Being. Love, joy and happiness is also reflected back to them from others they encounter and influence. They learn that those feelings are far superior to the other feelings, like lust for cruelty etc.
Some are just later than others discovering those things.
Old 20-04-2018, 12:06 AM
Master
All Beings are on various stages of Consciousness and Spiritual growth. The "bad people" are merely at a stage of unconsciousness that results in their attitude, actions, and behaviors to be perceived as "bad". Ultimately, all Beings eventually "Ascend" to the next level as they continue to learn and evolve. :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 20-04-2018, 12:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Basically there are two paths we can choose to ascend on, the path toward the light and the path toward the dark or as they are sometimes called service to others and service to self.
Just looking at the path toward the dark, it is all about control, total control, hens the saying, we have light and dark within us. After all this is the reality of free will, where we need to choose which path we will take.
We all us control to some degree, yet those who are consciously on this path us total control.
The higher evolved entities on the dark path use manipulation more then force. They rather manipulate those who use force.
For those who are manipulated into force will have to wake up at some point and choose.
Nothing is lost or wasted in this verse or any other.
Old 20-04-2018, 12:50 AM
Master
https://youtu.be/b0tyQ6lLuP8?t=2h52m39s
https://youtu.be/b0tyQ6lLuP8?t=3h51m21s
Old 20-04-2018, 02:24 AM
Master
Quote:
I have no idea. That's why I ask lol

Ok fair enough.

I don't even know what you mean by ascension.
Life is life and we live and die. We are part of nature and our nature and development, life experiences and conditioning often determine what we are from a very young age born into the life circumstances we have landed with.
Do you think life has a reason other than to give life too? So in someone's passing and leaving behind their vessel, death means new life perhaps will come from that? Is that about ascension or life and death itself?
The story we tell ourselves is really just the nature of humans and their minds creating and exploring things that sometimes fit what they wish to learn through and settle their own minds.
In the end the mind will control what it wants to be and know, but in the end we are all just here living and existing as best as we can and know to be, learning and growing ongoing as individuals and greater groups through the whole life stream.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder