Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-11-2011, 10:08 PM
blackflame

Just a thought

I find it ridiculous,

so many people talk how TF's have a special mission, incarnated on earth to serve humanity, having a common goal, a purpose ... however, they cant even get together with their own TF's yet they meet every 2 decades and still claim its the separation taking place,

...yeah right.

Looks like they blanked out on an important detail, TF's are not here to learn anything, there is nothing left for you as a *true* twin flame to learn, you know it all, you have it in yourself already, its embedded in your DNA. But this whole thing is not as easy as it sounds, its just like real life, hydrate your physical body and you'll have energy -> REhydrate your spirituality and you'll unlock your power.

In a true twin flame relationship, the separation is meant to take place ONCE, meaning after deciding to incarnate on this earth plane in two separate locations, and finally reuniting once and for all. There is no going back and forth, there is no 'oh, ill never be together with my TF in this lifetime'. You stop having that mindset once you realize that everything in YOUR life is premeditated, everything from being born into a certain place, to having a certain family and going through certain things. Everything was decided by YOU before you even came down here (that of course, if you are a true TF, as the regular folks are here to deal with karma and seek the path of evolution ... involution actually, by how it all looks like today).

You'll have to excuse me for going so 'hard in the paint' with everything, but i'm just trying to wake up a few people. So many claim they are TF's, yet the stuff that goes on in their lives proves otherwise, they either don't see it or they don't want to see it. Bottom line is, don't make your life harder, if you're not 100% sure, don't continue pursuing it.
Old 15-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackflame
I find it ridiculous,

so many people talk how TF's have a special mission, incarnated on earth to serve humanity, having a common goal, a purpose ... however, they cant even get together with their own TF's yet they meet every 2 decades and still claim its the separation taking place,

...yeah right.

Looks like they blanked out on an important detail, TF's are not here to learn anything, there is nothing left for you as a *true* twin flame to learn, you know it all, you have it in yourself already, its embedded in your DNA. But this whole thing is not as easy as it sounds, its just like real life, hydrate your physical body and you'll have energy -> REhydrate your spirituality and you'll unlock your power.

In a true twin flame relationship, the separation is meant to take place ONCE, meaning after deciding to incarnate on this earth plane in two separate locations, and finally reuniting once and for all. There is no going back and forth, there is no 'oh, ill never be together with my TF in this lifetime'. You stop having that mindset once you realize that everything in YOUR life is premeditated, everything from being born into a certain place, to having a certain family and going through certain things. Everything was decided by YOU before you even came down here (that of course, if you are a true TF, as the regular folks are here to deal with karma and seek the path of evolution ... involution actually, by how it all looks like today).

You'll have to excuse me for going so 'hard in the paint' with everything, but i'm just trying to wake up a few people. So many claim they are TF's, yet the stuff that goes on in their lives proves otherwise, they either don't see it or they don't want to see it. Bottom line is, don't make your life harder, if you're not 100% sure, don't continue pursuing it.

to some extent i think the path is predestined the time frame it takes you to get there is not, the mistakes dont all need to be made outcome is the same
but who wants to take the long route if they don't have to.

maybe dnt need to deal with karma but still need to deal with the stuff they picked up from birth
Old 15-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Knower

Do you believe that sometimes TFs are sometimes victims of bad luck resulting from decisions that mybe should not have been made Miss-Believed?
Old 16-11-2011, 03:01 AM
thehermit

Quote:
But this whole thing is not as easy as it sounds, its just like real life, hydrate your physical body and you'll have energy -> REhydrate your spirituality and you'll unlock your power.

Part of me is happy to se post like these appear. I had been thinking about posting some myself but never knew how to go about it. So, no worries about having to go hard in the paint. ;) I feel like any difference in opinion helps one grow as you have an oppourtunity to amine your own beliefs.

I think TFs are often mistaken as SCs or just normal relationships. There are lessons within these as well that often have to do with ACCEPTANCE being the end result (from my personal exprience). I will admit though...the intensity is pretty similar but often not mutual or long lasting. However, if other proof exist (and I do believe spirtual things can be proven) as well as an undying mutual attraction then it is a true relationship. All I can do is pray that people are able to tell the difference and allow things to play out as planned. Eventually, each individual has to be honest with themselves and see if its the crazyness of love/attachment talking or a spiritual connection.

In addition, I do not believe the majority of them are meant to be romantic. If you have a mission, wouldnt a platonic relationship be best? Because wouldn't they often cause you to focus on your TF and supposed "joined" mission rather than ones own indivdual growth? I find that to be the scary part about (even if it is a true TF relationship) labelling someone as such...if not carful, you can make unhealthy patterns. It also puts the "other half" under a certian list of expectations that may or may not be healthy for any relationship. Bottom line the relationship should not define you. It should not take over your life.

As far as seperation goes... I believe the majority of seperation and reunion revolves around the spirt. Not the physcial being. Also, the seperation is spiritual and the reuniting is ALSO spiritual unless, of course, that is part of the plan. Howevr, by attaching yourself to that person (& as a result becoming extremly lovesick) you are not willing to learn a lesson, you are not rady to fulfill any mission. Joining your TF should not be the goal,but often time it is mistaken as such (by believers and disbelievers). I think meeting your TF is about making you a fuller, better perso but has little to nothing to do about companionship. If it works that way, that's great for you but expecting such slows down growth.

As with the other poster, I do believe that things can be picked up in this life that can complicate situations. Things that may exist to have made you stronger can also inhibit you to an extent, especially if you can not learn to get over it or choose to focus energy into something or someone else instead.

Basically, I do agree with you for the most part but I feel as though the difference in opinions and stages (with the whole TF community) comes from being past the immature stage of a TF relaitonship (which everyone must go through) or being able to view things objectively. I'm sure at some point someone was bothered horribly by my rantings as well. I think it's important for people to continue asking quesitons, to constantly challenge themselves, to make sure they are desperate for a label. I beleive the further you go the less you identify with labels and are happy in (spiritually) knowing and not needing.

And as always, really sorry for being sooooo long winded. lol
I'll probably trim 80% of this later ^^
Old 16-11-2011, 03:03 AM
thehermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
Do you believe that sometimes TFs are sometimes victims of bad luck resulting from decisions that mybe should not have been made Miss-Believed?

I know this wasn't directed at me but I do not think 'victims' or 'bad luck' applies to anyone in a TF relationship. I do think that yes, if the correct decision were not made they will have to deal with the outcome. But how is this any diffrent from leaving the stove on and putting somehting flammable around it? The hourse burning is not a result of bad luck... it is a lesson about bad choices.
Old 16-11-2011, 03:48 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehermit
I know this wasn't directed at me but I do not think 'victims' or 'bad luck' applies to anyone in a TF relationship. I do think that yes, if the correct decision were not made they will have to deal with the outcome. But how is this any diffrent from leaving the stove on and putting somehting flammable around it? The hourse burning is not a result of bad luck... it is a lesson about bad choices.

Thats true TheHermit but somebody could notice the stove or the flammable item could fall to the floor or whatever. I still have a question mark myself over whether or not one specific outcome will always result from a bad choice myself or whether random occurance is still present in regards to TFs. I guess that comes down to a question of faith.
Old 16-11-2011, 08:00 AM
Nightmare

Have you proved tf exist? Why do you think you know what is tf? Maybe your thought is right for you, but thats just your belief. If some claim they're tf, thats their right and their belief. You can't know who are tf, and who aren't tf.

Quote:
everything in YOUR life is premeditated, everything from being born into a certain place, to having a certain family and going through certain things. Everything was decided by YOU before you even came down here

Thats your belief too. I believe there is no predetermined karma.
Old 16-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Guide
We have free will on this plane !!
Old 16-11-2011, 01:39 PM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
We have free will on this plane !!
Yes, but sometimes I think free will only allows us to request how our meal shall be cooked before the universe force feeds it to us.
Old 16-11-2011, 02:04 PM
Master
What's an SCs?

I often have read posts and people talk about their TF and I wonder if some are just so wanting to believe that the latest person they met and fell in love with are their TF. I still cringe at the use of TF because I've never heard of it before until this forum, so in a way it seems very cheesy, but it is what it is. I know what it feels like to be infactuated with someone and the high you feel and the brokenness you can feel if it doesn't work out. So lots of times I read things and I think it sounds like infactuation, how can you know this is your TF or soulmate or whatever?

Now I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but this is just my view from looking in.

I met a man that I saw in visions I had since I was a child. I tuck those away and one day I meet him. the circumstances of what led me to where he was were strange...and imbedded in my mind that now I must go to this place that someone came to me twice to tell me I needed to go. A 45 minute drive, which I would have never made unless this woman an old classmate I'd not seen since the 8th grade a looong time ago... Anyway, the instant I saw him, inside me I heard "There he is" And we both could not keep our eyes off of each other and there were about 300 people in the room and we locked eyes. He was originally from a different state, but ended up in my state, 45 minutes from where I lived... Uncanny. Been a painful journey, but one worth it... and it's amazing how things work out as well. It all falls into place, even when I thought how could it? And it did. So to me, if it's real, if it's that TF or soulmate or whatever...you know it, you know it deeply. I've had boyfriends and I would walk away from, and I had some walk away from me, but I never ever felt as i do with this man. Everything about my relationship with him is amazing...and beautiful. There's been times of emotional pain, but yet there is a bond there that doesn't want to be broken.
and even the painful times birth incredibly beautiful times leading to a beautiful future.