Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-11-2011, 08:30 PM
butterflysky

Lady Gaga....dream infiltrator?

Im not sure if Im in the right section, but i figured I'd post here given the context of what is written.

Me and the guy i had the dreams about have parallel evolution, very intense connection, etc. I have no expectations however, so I don't want to jump the gun and label him something he is not.

I had a very strange dream about four months ago. I was in this school, and me and a few other people were all lined up against the wall next to the bathroom. The guy came to stand next to me and there was this intense energy. Everything slowed down, and I felt the emotion of shock and awe. Then all of the sudden out of nowhere,Lady Gaga shows up in the middle of the dream and begins to sing "Love Game"...with background music and everything. She walks by the guy and I, looks at us, and guides everyone out of the door" RANDOM!

The weird thing is, it seemed like she was actually IN the dream if that makes sense. There are characters in the dream and its all in your head, but she was IN IT. I know we have our own dream worlds, so how did this happen?

After I had the dream, i did a bit of research and there seems to be quite a bit of people who have dreams about Lady Gaga. I also read that she was an Illuminati slave...not sure how true that is.

I recently watched the adjustment bureau, and I saw where she met the guy in the bathroom. When I saw it, I remembered this dream.

What does this dream symbolize exactly? Could lady gaga or any other illuminati slave be assisting in messing up destiny?

I never understood the purpose of an illuminati slave..in the entertainment arena anyways.
Old 15-11-2011, 08:37 PM
Guide
You.... Wait... Is this a serious post?

Do you believe everything you read? Lady Gaga is certainly questionable, but to jump to the fact that she's altering your destiny because of a dream you had is also questionable. That's like saying you've reached enlightenment because you had a dream about Buddha.
Old 15-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Animus27

Quote:
What does this dream symbolize exactly? Could lady gaga or any other illuminati slave be assisting in messing up destiny?
It sounds like she's saying you should just love yourself and you're set. Sometimes we should just dance in the dark and not worry about keeping up a poker face all the time. Don't be afraid to marry the night and don't worry about any Judas' or monsters that say otherwise.
Old 15-11-2011, 08:40 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
It sounds like she's saying you should just love yourself and you're set. Sometimes we should just dance in the dark and not worry about keeping up a poker face all the time. Don't be afraid to marry the night and don't worry about any Judas' or monsters that say otherwise.

Old 15-11-2011, 09:02 PM
butterflysky

Yes, it's a serious post. I don't rule out anything out, this world is insanity. also seeing that she herself admitted that in her own dreamscape, a phantom of darkness was many a time threatening her family if she did not perform an Illuminati ritual. She said shes a good girl and she didn't understand why this was happening. She went through with the ritual. This was her own words. I also said COULD this be happening, you know a hypothetical question, and I'm asking what could this dream symbolize. I also said "NOT SURE HOW TRUE THIS IS" so no, I don't believe everything I read. No need to be condescending.

That makes a lot of sense Animus, thanks for the reply =)
Old 15-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Guide
I just looked up the video where she makes that statement, in the Rolling Stone article. I can't say it's particularly convincing, to me anyway. Also, the article states that she only had the dream once, assuming this is after the Illumanti rumors spread (they started to spread after controversial 'symbolism' in her videos started appearing). So it's really a personal opinion that will dictate whether she's changing your destiny or not.

She's also a clever business woman, I wouldn't be surprised if she's counteracting on the rumors spread about her.

Also in psychology (as a side note) dreams are often rendered meaningless. In spirituality, we tend to give them deep meaning and reason. It's something worth pondering, as different mindsets will render different attitudes.
Old 15-11-2011, 09:23 PM
blackflame

The Illuminati are just pawns trust me, there are bigger players in this game, players that make the whole Illuminati look like teenagers in a high school musical.

Although they are crumbling down and loosing power every second, they are desperately trying to hold on to influential people, so i wouldn't be surprised if Lady Gaga was one of them, in fact ... its obvious shes one of them since the Illuminati are highly based on materialism. She became their slave along with everyone else on the multimillionaire list.

Either way, they are not to be feared as they are loosing, that's why angels are about to come down and sing, RIP global economy.
Old 15-11-2011, 09:40 PM
butterflysky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verunia
I just looked up the video where she makes that statement, in the Rolling Stone article. I can't say it's particularly convincing, to me anyway. Also, the article states that she only had the dream once, assuming this is after the Illumanti rumors spread (they started to spread after controversial 'symbolism' in her videos started appearing). So it's really a personal opinion that will dictate whether she's changing your destiny or not.

She's also a clever business woman, I wouldn't be surprised if she's counteracting on the rumors spread about her.

Also in psychology (as a side note) dreams are often rendered meaningless. In spirituality, we tend to give them deep meaning and reason. It's something worth pondering, as different mindsets will render different attitudes.

“I have this recurring dream sometimes where there’s a phantom in my home and he takes me into a room, and there’s a blond girl with ropes tied to all four of her limbs. And she’s got my shoes on from the Grammys. Go figure—pyscho. And the ropes are pulling her apart. But it gets even stranger. “I never see her get pulled apart, but I just watch her whimper, and then the phantom says to me, ‘If you want me to stop hurting her and if you want your family to be OK, you will cut your wrist.’ And I think that he has his own, like, crazy wrist-cutting device. And he has this honey in, like, Tupperware, and it looks like sweet-and-sour sauce with a lot of MSG from New York. Just bizarre. And he wants me to pour the honey into the wound, and then put cream over it and a gauze.”

According to the article, it was more than once. She always said shes always honest with her fans about everything going on in her life. From drug use to this. She's a mega attention ***** (fame monster, whatever she wants to call herself), but I don't believe shes a liar

I definitely understand some dreams are meaningless. I used to ignore them myself, but when I came across situations that came up in a dream before hand, like this dream I had of my mom opening her door to three friendly dogs and a wolf coming in last(She called it a prophetic dream after the horrific situation ended. This is one example out of many.), I no longer ignore them. I believe from EXPERIENCE, not unwarranted spiritual belief, that there is symbolism in some dreams.

This dream was more vivid than any prophetic dream I've ever had.

=) Im open to more opinions as well.
Old 15-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Guide
Oops, looks like my source contradicted itself. There seems to be a level of uncertainty when dealing with Gaga.

“I have this recurring dream sometimes where there’s a phantom in my home. And he takes me into a room, and there’s a blond girl with ropes tied to all four of her limbs. And she’s got my shoes on from the Grammys. Go figure – psycho. And the ropes are pulling her apart. I never see her get pulled apart, but I just watch her whimper, and then the phantom says to me, ‘If you want me to stop hurting her and if you want your family to be OK, you will cut your wrist.’ And I think that he has his own, like, crazy wrist-cutting device. And he has this honey in, like, Tupperware, and it looks like sweet-and-sour sauce with a lot of MSG from New York. Just bizarre. And he wants me to pour the honey into the wound, and then put cream over it and a gauze,” Gaga tells Rolling Stone of the unusual dream she once had.
Old 15-11-2011, 10:50 PM
butterflysky

lol, indeed.

I know the thought of someone trying to impede my destiny seems kind of far fetched, but given that in the dream, I met him at the bathroom, and the two main characters in Adjustment Bureau met in the bathroom (symbolic), the plot of Adjustment Bureau is basically fate vs. destiny, free will, the "powers" plan vs. god's plan.... It made me think a little bit, not that I believe it with my whole heart, it simply made me ponder a few things.

Also, the song "Love Game" is basically about life being a game (which it is) and your destiny will be either money(fame) or love.

"Do you want love, or you want fame, are you in the game?" -Lady Gaga

This song tied in with the movie perfectly. If they were to stay together and fulfill the destiny of love, he wouldn't become a powerful powerful politician and she wouldn't become a famous dancer.

I don't think Lady Gaga all of the sudden showed up in my dream and BOOM, messed everything up that quick, its a whole series of events since the beginning that greatly influence someone's CHOICE (free will). Many choices are either influenced by love or egocentric ideals such as money and fear.

How often are we bombarded by fear and materialism? How RARELY do we hear an influential person preaching about unromanticized, unconditional love and freedom for ALL w/o them being killed? I do believe there's a hand at work here.

How many people on here have a tf who's a runner? Whats their thought process like where they are lead to run from what they came on earth to do?

"The Destiny of man" has always been the ultimate plan of the Illuminati and Freemasons, and I wonder why this ideal it's printed on MONEY. Last time I checked, destiny is about fulfilling your purpose on earth the way God planned it... which is unconditional love of all mankind (TF's simply expedites the learning process), become a guiding light, and ascension.

Destiny has nothing to do with a united government, one banking system, or anything based on the material world. To fulfill their ultimate plan, obviously they have to manipulate the will of mankind itself.

It's just a thought.

ETA: more info