Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Knower
Twin Flame Explained

Twin flames, also called twin souls, are literally the other half of our soul. We each have only one twin, and generally after being split, the two went their separate ways, incarnating over and over to gather human experience before coming back together. Ideally, this happens in both of their last lifetimes on the planet so they can ascend together.

Twin Flame reunions are the most fulfilling relationships we can enter into as humans, on all levels. However, twin flame couples have been extremely rare on the planet. When twins get together, it is for some kind of spiritual service work. This is their primary reason for finding each other, because through their union a huge birthing of creative energy is released, to be used for their mission together. More and more twins are attempting to get together now to help the planet and humanity make a big shift forward in consciousness.

However, many of these attempts at reunion are unsuccessful because the individual people are not quite ready for the intensity of a twin flame union. It is more intense than any other union, and this intensity is at a soul level, not as much in the physical or even emotional bodies. This doesn’t mean that there isn’t a good attraction at those levels as well, but the strongest attraction is of spirit. This is one of the distinguishing characteristics of a twin soul.

When twins reunite, both of them experience an acceleration of their spiritual growth and awakening. They get on the fast track of learning about esoteric wisdom and experiencing other states of consciousness. They usually haven’t been together all that often during their series of lives on the planet, and so their backgrounds may be different. Yet, there is a closeness and similarities of spirit that are almost uncanny, noticed in many ways, such as looking back at yourself when you look at your significant other, and a remembering of the distant past when you first split up. Guidance is strong with these relationships, and usually one or both have a good channel for communication with Spirit. Their connection is telepathic, and hugging each other is like coming home for the first time.

(Just for the record I got this off the internet, I'm not sure what the source is)
Old 12-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Donna Mai

What a depressing thought; going through life as "a half" and potentially never a complete "whole" human being - if you're one of those umpteenth millions who never connect with their "twin". I'm not sure the meaning of life is to go through it as something "incomplete" (half) and secretly suffer internally cause - as it suggests - most won't have the balls (or be in the wrong incarnation) to be with their "other half" cause that's, by the sound of things, "too intense".

I know it's nice to think that there's "someone out there" who'll complete us and all that - but does that mean that we're all meant to feel incomplete until that moment? And those who seem to think they've found their twin but their twin couldn't give less of a toss, are they then meant to go through the rest of their lives suffering because they then *know* they'll never feel complete in this lifetime? Seriously?
Old 12-11-2011, 11:06 PM
Juanita

twin souls?

sorry, but I do not believe in this concept of twin souls......IMO, each soul created from the Great Spirit is a unique and individual entity.......I don't think He does anything by halves.......juanita
Old 13-11-2011, 01:29 AM
79810PM

Makes a lot of sense to me, at least most of it.. !

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailspiritseeker
Twin flames, also called twin souls, are literally the other half of our soul. We each have only one twin, and generally after being split, the two went their separate ways, incarnating over and over to gather human experience before coming back together. Ideally, this happens in both of their last lifetimes on the planet so they can ascend together.

Twin Flame reunions are the most fulfilling relationships we can enter into as humans, on all levels. However, twin flame couples have been extremely rare on the planet. When twins get together, it is for some kind of spiritual service work. This is their primary reason for finding each other, because through their union a huge birthing of creative energy is released, to be used for their mission together. More and more twins are attempting to get together now to help the planet and humanity make a big shift forward in consciousness.

However, many of these attempts at reunion are unsuccessful because the individual people are not quite ready for the intensity of a twin flame union. It is more intense than any other union, and this intensity is at a soul level, not as much in the physical or even emotional bodies. This doesn’t mean that there isn’t a good attraction at those levels as well, but the strongest attraction is of spirit. This is one of the distinguishing characteristics of a twin soul.

When twins reunite, both of them experience an acceleration of their spiritual growth and awakening. They get on the fast track of learning about esoteric wisdom and experiencing other states of consciousness. They usually haven’t been together all that often during their series of lives on the planet, and so their backgrounds may be different. Yet, there is a closeness and similarities of spirit that are almost uncanny, noticed in many ways, such as looking back at yourself when you look at your significant other, and a remembering of the distant past when you first split up. Guidance is strong with these relationships, and usually one or both have a good channel for communication with Spirit. Their connection is telepathic, and hugging each other is like coming home for the first time.

(Just for the record I got this off the internet, I'm not sure what the source is)
Old 13-11-2011, 03:12 AM
Experiencer

"When we were made we were set apart." Yeah I believe that twin souls are two souls who are split at creation and end up finding each other later on. I think one can go through life without their twin and feel fulfilled, but something is always gonna be missing. You may not notice it consciously at first, but once you meet your twin you will feel "complete".

Also, not 100% sure on reincarnation, but TF and I both feel that when we die we will be reunited on the spiritual plane. It's part of the promise we made to each other and continue to make to each other. Although we are apart in this physical world we will be together again in death come what may. Us reuniting is inevitable.
Old 13-11-2011, 10:36 AM
thehermit

Thank you for posting. If you don't mind... I'd like to post my opinion...

For TFs I don't think Half fully describes it...but more so that you meet someone with a higher and more similar (spiritual) frequency to you. This person has a set purpose or lesson to learn, with you I believe. They are only a small portion of a soul group (family members, neighbors, teachers, friends, etc) which is equally just as important in my opinion. It's just... maybe they vary based off of lifetimes, years, wants, needs, etc. For example-- a younger soul may have more karmic companions while an older one may have teachers/students/TF. Or you may need to learn humility so a person comes into your life to teach you what you need to learn.

TFs aren't very romantic... but I feel that's where the confusion sets in. People want to think they will be and others believe that TF's are for hopeless romantics. This is partially true as I see more and more people attaching this label to someone who they are in an abusive, spiritually unpure (balant cheating, lying, etc), or careless relationship with. However, when paired with signs of spiritual & "psychic" growth, I find expriences to be believable if not actual.

I also think TFs and SCs, if met in the physical, teach you lessons that have nothing to do with the physical. It's not always about companionship. Sometimes they kick start growth, sometimes it's meant to shed you of old habits and abandonment issues. It may be one person helping you release all of your karma at the same time or setting you on a path that will later help you and others in the future. The fighting of this process leaves one pining for years, not finding a useful love/person in their life & missing out on lifes lessons. TFs do not complete ones soul but they can help enrich it--just as many other blessings in your life can.

Rather than attaching labels to an individual (although it can be very helpful at times) do what is best for your soul. Let go. Learn. Relinquish the idea of control. If it comes back, it's yours. If not, it never was. If this person is a true soul connection, a connection has been established. And now it is time for your soul to grow. When the moment is right, things will work out but it can not be forced.

In short, yes I believe in it but I think much of it is all hype and there is a lot of misunderstanding surrounding it.
Old 13-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Deloe

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehermit
Thank you for posting. If you don't mind... I'd like to post my opinion...

For TFs I don't think Half fully describes it...but more so that you meet someone with a higher and more similar (spiritual) frequency to you. This person has a set purpose or lesson to learn, with you I believe. They are only a small portion of a soul group (family members, neighbors, teachers, friends, etc) which is equally just as important in my opinion. It's just... maybe they vary based off of lifetimes, years, wants, needs, etc. For example-- a younger soul may have more karmic companions while an older one may have teachers/students/TF. Or you may need to learn humility so a person comes into your life to teach you what you need to learn.

TFs aren't very romantic... but I feel that's where the confusion sets in. People want to think they will be and others believe that TF's are for hopeless romantics. This is partially true as I see more and more people attaching this label to someone who they are in an abusive, spiritually unpure (balant cheating, lying, etc), or careless relationship with. However, when paired with signs of spiritual & "psychic" growth, I find expriences to be believable if not actual.

I also think TFs and SCs, if met in the physical, teach you lessons that have nothing to do with the physical. It's not always about companionship. Sometimes they kick start growth, sometimes it's meant to shed you of old habits and abandonment issues. It may be one person helping you release all of your karma at the same time or setting you on a path that will later help you and others in the future. The fighting of this process leaves one pining for years, not finding a useful love/person in their life & missing out on lifes lessons. TFs do not complete ones soul but they can help enrich it--just as many other blessings in your life can.

Rather than attaching labels to an individual (although it can be very helpful at times) do what is best for your soul. Let go. Learn. Relinquish the idea of control. If it comes back, it's yours. If not, it never was. If this person is a true soul connection, a connection has been established. And now it is time for your soul to grow. When the moment is right, things will work out but it can not be forced.

In short, yes I believe in it but I think much of it is all hype and there is a lot of misunderstanding surrounding it.

wow yes so much i agree with here, as far as twin flame goes for me that would be that one person who totally understands me, knows what i want and need, only wants me, thinks of me as a goddess or queen, for which i (as all females should) believe i am at heart, respects, trusts, adores.... there is more but i would be here all night lol and i have more on here to read :) ..... and visa versa. that is my twin flame
Old 13-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Knower
I have to agree that meeting your Twin Flame isn't always necessarily a romantic journey. I'm not 100% sure if I've met my Twin Flame or not, but if I'm correct I already have and I already know who he is. We've known each other on and off since we were children. We finally have created this friendship together after not having contact for a year. We were apart for a year and its funny how distance can change the situation. Since I've met my Twin Flame though, I can definitely tell a difference in myself. It was as if something lit a fire under my *** and sent me on my way :)

And even though were not together as a couple, the energy is there. When we hug, it is like coming home for the first time. There's also times when we hug and I feel I can read his thoughts and feel the hurt in his heart. It's a beautiful thing.