Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-08-2020, 08:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Repeat my manifestation

How many times a day should I repeat my manifestation?
And should I do this with specific manifestation music on or not?

I want to manifest an amount of money at the end of this month, should I be able to manifest that in the time givin to the universe or does the universe makes that decision?
Old 24-08-2020, 09:20 PM
Master

If we want to manifest something then maybe the quality of our affirmations is more important than the quantity of our affirmations.

In other words, stating it once with genuine feeling and trust and gratitude is more effective than hundreds of repetitions which become mechanical.

Regarding time, then some people do recommend stating a time period for the manifestation to occur. Others say put the idea out there and trust that the universe will manifest it when the time is right.

And be aware of any subconscious tendencies you might have which may interfere with the process. Saying "I receive $1,000 by the end of August" is unlikely to be effective if deep down part of you is thinking that this will never happen.

Peace
Old 24-08-2020, 09:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Then what is the point of manifestating. If that what you want to manifest already seems unlikely or to good to be true if you can say it that way. So deep down you want to manifest sometihng, but at the same time, you also need to stay kind of logic, releastic about it.
Old 24-08-2020, 09:51 PM
Master

There are many accounts of people who have manifested all sorts of unlikely things. But if we want to manifest something we need to trust that it is possible.

So in theory, manifesting $100,000 should be no more difficult than manifesting $100. But if we focus on manifesting $100 we will probably have faith that it can happen. If we try to manifest $100,000 then maybe part of us will doubt that we will succeed. So we need to be aware of the limitations we place on ourselves.

Peace
Old 24-08-2020, 10:44 PM
Master
The amount of time it takes to manifest something depends on how clear your intentions are put out to the universe. A crystal clear image in your head seeing yourself having what you want, and all of the 5-senses present in that mental image. Believing and seeing yourself as accomplishing your goal, and trusting the process.

Most of all once you put your intention out there, be it by affirmations or creative visualization, etc., you have to let go of it and have confidence that you have clearly sent the universe a message of your intent. Letting go of it, keep your eyes open, because it may come to you in ways unexpected, and if you expect to receive money in one particular way, you might miss the other ways it may come to you.

If you want this stuff to work quickly you have to develop a very good relationship with your deeper being, or soul as many call it. That which is the creative principle within you. You are in this situation for a reason and it may be helpful to try and understand the underlying reason why you are in need of more money. Lots of people have a poverty consciousness, and no matter how much money they get they will lose it and need more.

I am speaking of myself in my younger days, but today I have and excellent relationship with my soul and things happen for me serendipitously, almost instantly. I can see karma coming back to me for something I previously generated. You don’t wait until you need something to try to get it. All the prosperity you will ever need or want you already have. It is just a matter of getting to know yourself on a deeper level.

Understand, you and the universe are one. Our outward circumstances often reflect our inner condition. Life is not and emergency. Right now you are on a journey of self discovery and it is your circumstances that has sent you on this particular phase of your journey. From the Source of Life, which has exhaustless riches, I draw all things needful, both spiritual and material.

We are manifesting things everyday, unconsciously creating circumstances and other things in our life; the thing is to become a conscious creator. We all have lessons to learn that are unique to our own character, and the true lesson along with its answer can only be revealed to the person who receives that lesson. The Great Work in life is the work that we have to do on ourselves.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 24-08-2020, 11:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
There are many accounts of people who have manifested all sorts of unlikely things. But if we want to manifest something we need to trust that it is possible.

So in theory, manifesting $100,000 should be no more difficult than manifesting $100. But if we focus on manifesting $100 we will probably have faith that it can happen. If we try to manifest $100,000 then maybe part of us will doubt that we will succeed. So we need to be aware of the limitations we place on ourselves.

Peace
I guess that as long as we're still here, it means we can't create at will, yet. That's the graduation exam.

Somehow we put more emotional energy into our negative thoughts ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-08-2020, 01:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
If you want this stuff to work quickly you have to develop a very good relationship with your deeper being, or soul as many call it. That which is the creative principle within you.

It is just a matter of getting to know yourself on a deeper level.

This is the key.

It's not how much time you put into it but where you come from that makes all the difference.

Manifestation work has little success when it comes from the surface mind, the overly thinking mind.

By relaxing down within - into the quiet open space - the creative power of the deeper / higher mind becomes available.

Old 25-08-2020, 02:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
This is the key.

It's not how much time you put into it but where you come from that makes all the difference.

Manifestation work has little success when it comes from the surface mind, the overly thinking mind.

By relaxing down within - into the quiet open space - the creative power of the deeper / higher mind becomes available.
Honest question: Is this your belief, or your experience?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-08-2020, 03:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Honest question: Is this your belief, or your experience?
Your question was not directed towards me, but Xan was referring to something
I shared, so I will say "YES" this is my experience, and it continues to be my experience
even today.

It is much easier, and quicker, to manifest from the depths of our being than it is from
our mind. Human beings are unconsciously putting the process in action of manifesting
things everyday, mostly from their mind; things that may not actually show up for weeks,
months, or years. What we see on the outside in this world comes from inside of people.

If we are mindful of our thoughts, speech, and actions, we can see where things come
from when they show up in our lives. Even better, manifest from the stillness that is
within us. But be careful what we manifest as everything has consequences.
What we own, owns us, so be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

Peace
Old 25-08-2020, 04:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Your question was not directed towards me, but Xan was referring to something
I shared, so I will say "YES" this is my experience, and it continues to be my experience
even today.

It is much easier, and quicker, to manifest from the depths of our being than it is from
our mind. Human beings are unconsciously putting the process in action of manifesting
things everyday, mostly from their mind; things that may not actually show up for weeks,
months, or years. What we see on the outside in this world comes from inside of people.

If we are mindful of our thoughts, speech, and actions, we can see where things come
from when they show up in our lives. Even better, manifest from the stillness that is
within us. But be careful what we manifest as everything has consequences.
What we own, owns us, so be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

Peace
Thanks. I generally share similar beliefs, but I was interested if anybody really had achieved the ability to do it reliably (positive wishes, because negative emotions seem to be more powerful), or we're talking mostly theoretical, beliefs, hit and miss mostly miss. As you wrote "things that may not actually show up for weeks, months, or years", or never I would add.