Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-08-2023, 09:48 AM
Master
This is an opinion

God is *all* of us put together. So while someone like Sai Baba says "I Am God" everyone else is thinking "who is this guy?". It seems that the whole of us (or God) can never quite agree on anything. Everything is in dispute. From politics, to religion, to philosophy etc. There is no whole agreement anywhere.

Is reality confused? Yes, I think is the answer.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 20-08-2023, 08:31 PM
Experiencer

Is reality confused? Yes, I think is the answer.[/quote]

Reality isn't confused. Mens dogmas cause the confusion from a lack of holy spirit. Jesus' 1 real religion accomplishes this-1Cor 1:10= Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division.
Old 23-08-2023, 03:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
God is *all* of us put together. So while someone like Sai Baba says "I Am God" everyone else is thinking "who is this guy?".
The writer of the gospel of John also wrote Jesus claimed to be God.

As far as no one agreeing, some people do agree in groups. But then the groups can disagree. But almost everyone is self centered, looking out for their own selfish interests, so disagreements make sense. People also have unique experiences and different cultural conditioning (brainwashing) so that's another reason they disagree. One person is raised a Christian, another is raised a Hindu, so they will normally disagree. They had different beliefs put (conditioning) into their heads.

Claiming to be God can mean a lot of different things. And what people who claim such things define God as will differ. If somebody told me they were God, I would tell them to make a billion dollars appear in my room to prove it.

I think really such a claim is about the theory consciousness is all connected somehow and makes up "one thing." Some people throughout history have claimed to have had "God experiences" and I have had a couple myself.

Ok so I experience this profound expansion of my consciousness. How could this happen if I was not somehow connected to this vastly higher consciousness that is more expansive than my own? The all is God idea (all is connected and one somehow) makes sense to me. I also believe it is possible to experience it as I think I have done so in my own limited brief way.
Old 30-08-2023, 07:13 AM
Pathfinder

I have always understood God, Father, to be formless and that each of us is a as small of a piece of God as you can get. Like cells in the body.

At some point I really do believe everyone has talked to God just does not realize it or even remember it. I may know I am a odd ball to say the least but it is a very warm thought. Makes me think of active imagination to be honest just the inverse.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:40 PM
Dude111

No we arent God and its not good to Mock him either!!
Old 30-10-2023, 06:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
There is no whole agreement anywhere.

In a multidimensional reality, there is agreement in bands of frequency. All are in agreement at the highest level. We are God at our highest level. When we deny it, then we experience something other, or separation.

When we become aware of who and what we really are, then we know we are God. It can be said authentically, but to those who already know, there is no reason to say it. All know.

To those who do not know it, it is inappropriate to say I am God, because they are in denial of their Source.

Blessings, Z
Old 30-10-2023, 08:02 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
When we become aware of who and what we really are, then we know we are God. It can be said authentically, but to those who already know, there is no reason to say it. All know.

To those who do not know it, it is inappropriate to say I am God, because they are in denial of their Source.
Your economy of words commands attention. Thank you…..

“The author who benefits you most is not the one who tells you something you did not know before, but the one who gives expression to the truth that has been dumbly struggling in you for utterance.”…….Oswald Chambers
Old 30-10-2023, 08:43 PM
Master
I would agree, none of us is God, and also, God does not exist. So it's a NO either way.
Old 30-10-2023, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I would agree, none of us is God, and also, God does not exist. So it's a NO either way.
Perfect example of what we don't do here...say things as if they are fact.
It is your opinion, only.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-10-2023, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I would agree, none of us is God, and also, God does not exist.
But God does exist for Theists....