Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-03-2022, 04:56 PM
Master
Healerite from Pakistan & Simmons

I got a gorgeous healerite freeform from Pakistan on the way!

I wonder how Simmons feels about this new find as he TM-ed US healerite.
I never got that as the crystal shop I often buy from buys healerite directly from the owner of the mine. When he'd found a new variety from the vein he kept a lot of great quality of those back for them and I believe they bought them all.
And that owner wasn't Simmons (I've seen photos in their blog).
Would the a-hole be losing his grip on Mother Earth? I sure hope so!

His TM was on USA healerite, but this is from Pakistan. I wonder if his nonsense is still valid then?
Old 13-03-2022, 06:12 PM
Guide

That's quite the coincidence as I was wearing my Healerite donut yesterday. Only I never bought it as a Healerite but as Serpentine but it looks exactly as a Healerite but as I bought it a long time ago I doubt this Serpentine was sold as Healerite at the time. I'm pretty sure it must have been from the same mine as it looks totally the same.
Old 13-03-2022, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
That's quite the coincidence as I was wearing my Healerite donut yesterday. Only I never bought it as a Healerite but as Serpentine but it looks exactly as a Healerite but as I bought it a long time ago I doubt this Serpentine was sold as Healerite at the time. I'm pretty sure it must have been from the same mine as it looks totally the same.
Healerite is a type of serpentine :)
I have a healerite pendant but I haven't worn it in a long time. I decided to put it in my pillow case last night.
I guess Simmons decided the name 'healerite' was better commercially than nobel serpentine?

I used to have a green serpentine skull, not the same type as healerite which has or is lighter, like apple green. That skull was proper green.
I let it move on a few years back, even though I was in doubt about it. And now I regret it. That's one thing I have learnt from the few things I have sold and allowed to move on over the years: better not do it.
The only thing I didn't regret selling were 2 auralite points -although the entire energy field in my house wobbled after they'd gone!- and 1 Walmere smokey quartz skull. Well, and a 3rd: a larger Walmere amethyst skull of a quality I'm sure I will never ever see again as I never have. But it was hindering the rest of the skull group. The new guardian was absolute thrilled and very similar energy as me, so it was a good move.
But the serpentine skull... I should've kept it. Oh well...

Looking forward to my healerite freeform! And loving that now so many crystals are found in Pakistan. I love the energies.
And for the 2nd time I'm deciding to not buy anything anymore until May, hihi. (A girl can try!)
Old 14-03-2022, 06:26 PM
Master
One thing that seems to be different between the Pakistan & USA version... most of the USA healerite is solid green colour albeit various colours.
The Pakistan version (often) has white specks as you can see in the photo. I don't see that on any of the US healerite.

Old 14-03-2022, 07:55 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
One thing that seems to be different between the Pakistan & USA version... most of the USA healerite is solid green colour albeit various colours.
The Pakistan version (often) has white specks as you can see in the photo. I don't see that on any of the US healerite.

I think I have a donut from the American variety in that case, it's without any specks. Also no banding.
Old 14-03-2022, 08:53 PM
Master
Yes, the same with my pendant, which I know to come from the US as I bought it at LP's shortly after Simmons came up with 'em.
It wasn't found in Pakistan (yet) at the time.

It also seems the Pakistan version has both the mid-green and lemon/apple green. From what I've seen most (don't know if all) US healerites have shades of apple green, not that darker green.

Makes me curious what the difference would be because of that, but also because they're from different countries.

I always felt the US healerite I got is incredibly subtle, always made me feel it would take longer to feel effects of it. Could be me of course.
But part of the reason I stopped wearing the pendant.
I'm curious to find out how it's going to feel with this new freeform. It should arrive tomorrow!
Old 15-03-2022, 04:54 PM
Master
Big disappointment: I received the wrong crystal!
I was so upset I could cry. I had no idea something like this could get you so out of whack.
I emailed them but no reply yet.
The tower I received is not sold, at least it doesn't say so in the webshop, so chances are that my freeform is still there. Had it been sold both would likely have been sent to the wrong person, meaning someone else would now have my freeform.
So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Has given me a damned headache even though I did some tapping on it. So very disappointed. I don't like the tower at all so there's not even contemplating keeping that instead.
Old 15-03-2022, 04:57 PM
Guide

That sucks, which shop did you buy it from? I've had some bad luck recently well with a Rhodochrosite crystal not appearing. Contacted DHL and they admitted the mistake and they are now delivering it they promised.
Hope you can work it out.
Old 15-03-2022, 05:14 PM
Master
I bought it from Lichtpuntje.
I never had this happen before, and I've been buying crystals online for 12 yrs I think, from Ebay, Etsy, and all kinds of other shops too. Certainly hadn't expected it from Lichtpuntje.
But alas, hoping mine is still there so I can get it still. It really moved me, stirred my heart so I'd be quite gutted if it has now gone.
No reply from them yet... I tried phoning earlier, went straight to voicemail.

I hope yours will arrive soon too!
What a to-do? And it ain't even Mercury Rx :/
Old 15-03-2022, 05:33 PM
Guide

Just received mine, DHL kept their promise. I really hope that they have your Healerite still there and that they can remedy the situation.