Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Master
I think it's awesome that I was led to this board by an unknown force and that while I am here, I am gaining insight to things that I have experienced already and didn't realize. I think I'm headed in the right direction in learning what I need to know for myself and for others. There are times I leave the path and get lost in my own garbage, but I usually end up finding the path again.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:22 AM
valsbutterflies

Hi all... I'm learning so much from all of you, it's very exciting, I have my son on board with me again, I lost him for awhile but he's asking questions again.

He wanted to know who this "being" dressed in all black like a robe but no tie; no face and seemed to be just there for him. He said that the fist time was a couple of years ago when he was riding our ATV and he saw the "being" across the field and the person seemed to be floating above the ground, like a gliding but still very close to the ground. The second time he wasn't doing anything but looking out the window and noticed the same person at the neighbors house, he said he never felt frightened about either "being". Oh and the second "being" was wearing a black suit...

To Lapis... do you think that my son is a Wanderer too? he says he doesn't see these "beings" (as he calls them) or spirits, in dreams just waking hours.

Thanks in advance all.. valsbutterflies
Old 02-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Lapis

Monks Robed Guides and Helpers

Valsbutterflies,

It was really nice hearing about your son's experiences and more importantly that you two have made a new connection. I hope it continues to grow.

I wouldn't be surprised if your son was also a "Wanderer" or an "Indigo" which to me just is indicating the next group of "new Age" souls incarnating now because so much lower energy has been cleared/cleaned/transmuted by the group (of Wanderers/Lightworkers/Star Seeds/higher vibrational people etc.) before him. There has to be this beginning clearning of lower energies on the planet before large groups of higher vibrating souls can even incarnate here and be well and safe.

It sounds like he's seeing one of his childhood guides/helpers in this faceless man in a black robe while awake. It would follow that he'd also be interacting with this same being while asleep too. Maybe he's not remembering this or maybe it's not necessary for him to consciously remember yet....time will tell.

In my own case I too saw my hooded Monks Robed male guide/helper nearly every night when I'd be getting ready for bed. As a child all I could perceive of him while awake was him standing behind my floor length curtains with his dark brown leather shoes poking out at the bottom! The curtains would move and flow gently but only the right half where he was hiding behind. The left side never moved. My poor parents had to go through my fearful claims of the "Man hiding behind my curtains each night" and they'd move back the curtains to show me that there was nothing there......and there wasn't when they did that! But he was still there no matter what they did, and eventually I realized what he was doing in my bedroom nearly every night. He was waiting for me to get out of my physical body so we could go flying and he'd teach me things.

Many, many, times when kids claim that "monsters" or whatever are in their bedrooms somewhere......they are!!! They may indeed be "monsters" or they may be the kids current guides/helpers/teachers etc. and with more and more higher vibrational children and young adults incarnate now, these situations will become common and normal. We adults need to help discern what's what and if its a "monster" or not and let the kids know that they have non-physical teachers and helpers while asleep just like when awake and at regular school!
Old 02-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Lapis

Thumbs up The Path is The Path is The Path....

jojobean,

"There are times I leave the path and get lost in my own garbage, but I usually end up finding the path again."

That was great and very honest and we've all done it many times and will many more no doubt! The trick is that it's ALL the "Path", even the times when we feel like we've totally gotten side-tracked with some silly ****. We're just momentarily checking out the surrounding scenery and will very soon get our focus back again. As they say......it's all good.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:01 AM
pokeyjo11

jojobean, I love your consise honesty! Like mentioned by Lapis, Es bueno todo! (IT's ALL GOOD!)
I've often found myself off the main road, and later realized that those detours were in fact a part of my journey, time relativity is something I still grapple with though! lol It is the "gaining insight to things that I have experienced" that makes me warm when I look backward. I am glad you are here! Thanks for the candor.
In Love and Light
pj11

Nicely put Lapis about the dreamtime teachers/helpers! I am starting to feel very excited lately about BEing here now...especially when I have often ask myself, Why Am I Here?
NOW I have some idea....:)
Love and Light
pj11

Last edited by pokeyjo11 : 03-02-2007 at 02:06 AM.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:18 PM
hnasc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldChord
Howdy,
they tend to appear in disguise - usually as people I know or more frequently as famous people. I know this sounds really odd - but it seems to be the only way I can understand what they are trying to say. Once it was George Clooney, another time it was Captain Kathryn Janeway from StarTrek Voyager - I kid you not. I don't know if these are different guides or the same one masquerading.

Take care.

I think that is a splendid way to receive guidance.

Celebrities have also helped me along the way, including Jim Carrey, Oprah, Dr. Phil, Marcia Cross, and John Travolta. My guidance always seems to come in dreamtime and I do think that some of these people (like Oprah) are actually working with others in dreamtime while others of my dreams seemed just to be utilizing the form of the celebrity to bring across a message in certain way.

Whatever the means, the guidance has been valuable to me.

I believe we are all One, part and parcel of the same energy source, so really we are just talking to ourselves anyway. That kinda makes my hair hurt but on higher levels, I know it's true.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:15 PM
Charity

Hi everyone,

What you all said about getting caught up in your own garbage is just so hitting home with me. For such a long time it seemed like I approached my spirituality much the same way I did everything else. I read and read, I made up my mind, and then I went looking for it. Well, once you make up your mind you're pretty much going to find what you're looking for don't you think? I know now that I just need to clear all those preconceptions from my thoughts and open to the flow.

Lapis, what you said about the Indigo children reminded me of my youngest. When she was just 3 she had this imaginary friend that she was crazy about. She told us it was a "dragon", and it would walk through walls. She was never afraid of it and would often keep us up to date on where it was. We talked about this not too long ago, she's grown now, and she still remembers everything about it but is somewhat hesitant about talking about it so I don't push. But her 5 year old is now having some of the same experiences. I just love talking to him about his dreams, he has some of the most awesome dreams. But I don't try to influence him in any way, just listen and ask questions. And I have a whole drawer full of crayon drawings of his dreams. I can't wait to see what life has in store for these two!

Bunches of love to all,
Charity
Old 20-02-2007, 09:21 PM
Wallu

I believe I met one of my spirit guides when I was about 6 or 7. Similar to what some of you have already mentioned he was standing next to my bed dressed in a black formal suit, maybe a tux with tails? And a black top hat. His face was not visible to me, it was in shadow. He scared me and I remember hiding under the covers. When I looked again he was on the other side of the room, then just went through the window.

Now I didn't think of him being my guide until reading your posts here, but I think that was what he was.

Over the years I've had glimpses of beings out of the corner of my eye but cannot look directly at them.

Last year I self-hypnotized with the intent of meeting my guide. I was in a deep state. I levitated up to a craft that was hovering not far above the countryside and with a beautiful view from the panoramic windows. My guide was there. She was a small woman about 5 feet tall, thin build, wearing a light blue flowing gown of some silky material. She was bald and her complexion was - hmmm very hard to describe -- kind of like faintly camoflage, like hunters wear but pale, almost undetectable. There was no talking but I got the feeling that her name was Lerah. I felt so much love and warmth coming from her although we didn't hug or touch each other. It was as if our auras mingled instead. I've felt her presence many times and I'm sure many times she has nudged me in the right direction.

Last April I went to a psychic named Dominique when I was visiting my daughter in another state, and was told that she could see my spirit guide standing next to me. I expected her to talk about Lerah. Nope, she described a very large muscular dark-skinned man whose name is Mababbwin. I've come to call him Bobby and I talk to him occasionally. But more often I talk to Lerah.

I have felt like I've been incarnated on other planets and that my spirit guide Lerah is representative of that. Bobby is more of an Earth guide as he has been here many times.

I should identify with Bobby more then I would think, but I don't, maybe I'm in denial. I long for the presence of Lerah.

I have also had nocturnal visitations of a sexual nature. Not physical sex, but kind of a spiritual bonding that is so pleasant that it is orgasmic. I wondered if anyone has had that happen.
Old 20-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Lapis

Wallu,

Spoken like a true Wanderer Wallu! Of course you prefer the higher dimensional nonphysical helper/guide over the earthy one. The first one is probably Family from your Home.

I loved the black suit, tails, and top hat! Very elegant guide/helper with a great sense of humor no doubt.

Yes in the past I've had different dreams with higher dimenesionals who I've had what I call "Heart Sex" with. What happened was I'd met one of these higher dimensionals who just blow you away with the natural energy they emanate......the Love, calm, peace, honesty, simplicity etc. Seeing some of them is like a harmonic which sets off your High Heart and the 2 of you just vibrate in a most wonderful way.

In the dreams where I've had "Heart Sex" with some of them, we'd hug each other and "join" at the chest or Heart level and that's where the luvin' happened. Nothing ever happened below the Heart because it wasn't necessary! One of the higher dimensionals I had this experience with a couple of times many years ago, looked like an Amazon shaman. In the 80's when this happened I'd never heard of "shamans" so this guy was really something showing up in a couple of my dreams and having "Heart Sex" with him!!!

Oh also wanted to mention that it's really 'normal' and common to see nonphysicals peripherally and when you turn your head to look at them/it/whatever it was directly......it's gone or invisible to us. With time and repeated experiences it gets easier to perceive and communicate in this super fast (higher dimensions and residents therein exist at a much faster rate than we do here in physicality) and seemingly indirect sort of way.
Old 23-02-2007, 07:04 AM
angelicious

My guides/helpers tend to be male. They come and go. There's my late Step dad & he's huge! The afterlife puts on a few pounds by the look of him (tehehe, I joke with him), he looks like a whale, kidding. He wears too much grey & too much aftershave.
Some of the others are relatives I don't know, who appear in casual attire sometimes, and some are authoritative looking, well groomed, serious looking most times they're dressed in uniform (army or wardens). Now and then my grandma will be with me. She past away when I was a few months old. She's young & attractive looking, wearing a knee-length, pale coloured dress.

Closed Thread