Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-04-2018, 01:50 AM
Experiencer
Kundalini activation

so um ok, I actually had a text of wall written already, but I decided to delete it all and instead go for a concise question. So here it is. It is about kundalini and activating it.

Could a profound experience of connecting with the mother Earth, and once deep connection is established, directing that energy to the Sun and connecting with it, potentially work as a kundalini activating method without realizing it? Taking into consideration that this experience was spontaneous and in itself very profound to the point of feeling all connectedness, loss of personality and experiencing the degree of being everywhere at once? I never actively tried activating, raising my kundalini, but I had a such experience as a teenager while on one of my numerous walks. Many years later I read that one can activate kundalini by sending energy from the base of your spine upwards, and at the same time sending energy from crown downwards. Could connecting to mother Earth and then connecting with the Sun into a trinity have the same affect possibly?

I am also asking this, because I read some time ago from one poster on this forum, that premature kundalini activation can be dangerous and possibly harmful, leading into dark night of the soul.
Old 28-04-2018, 04:40 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
I am also asking this, because I read some time ago from one poster on this forum, that premature kundalini activation can be dangerous and possibly harmful, leading into dark night of the soul.

Yes, from what I know of it it most certainly can be dangerous and definitely lead to the dark night of the soul. My best friend went through that, she started her awakening in the summer of 2016 and she went all in (too fast in hindsight). She use to meditate out in nature at a local park nearby and connected to what she felt was her guide.....still not certain if it was but from what she said it seemed to be. Anyhow, her development came rapidly almost too rapidly for her to handle and for all of us who are closest to her can figure is she went through a dark night of the soul by late October which she somehow manifested without trying to do that. She always walked the straight an narrow and sought love and light only, never ever dabbling in anything occult like, so we're not sure how it came about. She wound up trying to run from this dark night by being out in her car somehow thinking she could outrun it and wound up in a serious car accident. She does not drink or do any drugs and is a very quiet humble person by nature. She was being chased is what she claimed by something 4th dimensional. She was hospitalized for over 3 months and the night they took her in she was not expected to make it. But she did, she is now finally healed and getting around like before the accident happened. She is actually now in a wonderful place in her spirituality but the cost was of what she went through was profound. Be very careful with those type of awakenings. Hers was way to rapid. My own awakening started slowly and steady in early 2012 and with hers (in 2016) in less than 6 months time she had surpassed where I was spiritually so i knew it was going way too quickly in my opinion and I told her as much. If there are blockages or past karma that needs clearing which she knew of and the energy is not free to ebb and flow in between the chakra systems you will have major issues. She knew she needed things cleared shed and brought to the surface but the kundalini energy did not wait.
Old 28-04-2018, 12:11 PM
Ascender

There are many ways to activate Kundalini so you may have activated it with your experience but it can stay in a low state if your maturity or life circumstances are not ready for it yet.Kundalini is intelligent and it knows when you are at your best to deal with it.

The scary side of Kundalini needs a different view.
You will hear stories that Kundalini causes problems and emotional highs and lows

Kundalini does not cause any of these problems.Kundalini fixes your problems.

The problems and emotional stuff are yours and within you already,they are a hide inside your emotions and buried in the fear of facing them.
The Negative side of Kundalini is not Kundalini but you.

Surrender to it is the easiest an fastest way to acclimatize to it.its a blessing not a curse so no need to fear it
Old 28-04-2018, 01:56 PM
Experiencer
Well, my experience is, that I seemed to start waking up very soon, around the age of 14/15. I want to use the term waking up very loosely, in terms of me opening up to this whole other dimension of things I had no idea about. But once that process started it was like a waterside. It resulted in me pushing aside many other more pressing things in life, in search of answers for the "big questions". It helped me a lot in overcoming a years long feelings of sadness and depression with finding an actually purpose and meaning to life for me, but at the same time, I had no teachers, no guides to warn me to ground, and focus on day to day life as well, so my social life and school suffered immensely at that time However I found my spiritual foundations, was growing really fast, but was often feeling there is no one to talk to. It all seemed though, at some point, to start to slowly fade away. The more I felt great changes are to come, the less I saw the world actually change around me. I admit I was like one of many fools that placed much expectations on certain dates, in hopes of experiencing profound changes in our lifetime, and dates came and went and nothing really happened. I knew they were small changes, but for me, all the years I was avoiding my responsibilities came to bite me back in the ***, and I was faced with a grim realization, that I made my future on this life a lot tougher, not focusing on right things at the right time. Years passed and I found my spiritual foundations shaken and eroded time by time, and felt as if cut out from the information flow I was in before. I started loosing hope in ever experiencing a profound change, and started loosing an overall sense of purpose. I never knew about the term Night of the soul before, but once I heard the words, it in a way clicked. Mind you, I don't really know if that is what I am experiencing and what went wrong. Most of it was my own fault, in tackling spiritual growth without a guide in very fragile years, having too many unfounded expectations, and avoiding acceptance of hard reality of this place, but I am hoping I find my way out soon. This is why I now understand, how important it is to have a spiritual teacher, one that can tell you, it is all good and fine, but don't forget to breath, eat, and to take responsibility for this life in full, not just spiritual aspect.
Old 28-04-2018, 02:23 PM
Ascender

Your story is very common with Kundalini.
A feeling that you are different and alone.
I first felt the effects of Kundalini at age 5/6 but it only lasted a few years.
It came back in 2012 when i was in my early forties and the biggest change in me now is the love and beauty in my heart..Im not worried or needing the Kundalini to go higher as everything I need is in my heart....hard to explain but it like heaven on earth but can also be lonely as I can see most other people dont feel this within them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
The more I felt great changes are to come, the less I saw the world actually change around me. I admit I was like one of many fools that placed much expectations on certain dates, in hopes of experiencing profound changes in our lifetime, and dates came and went and nothing really happened. .

You were not living in the present and focusing too much on what the future would be like....You were not grounded which is very important.

Have you ever tried yoga?,,,its great to re-activate Kundalini and it will keep you grounded.
Old 29-04-2018, 02:01 AM
Master
I don't know much about Kundalini but I know a lot about energies and how they behave in the body. I was taught in the Daoist system, where we prepare the body to handle great amounts of energy, move it around, transform it. As far as I know, Kundalini is aroused sexual energy rising up the governing channel, (along the spine) [someone can correct me on that]
any hot energy should not be left in the head. According to Daoist teachings, never, it will cook your brain, as some teachers would point out.
In principal it is very simple, the mind goes, energy follows. Only hot energy can have a mind of it's own, or is not as easily managed unless on has practice. Best start with cool energy and open all energy routes, including some safety routes. An overload in the head will automatically go down those routes.