Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-08-2017, 12:33 AM
Knower
Seeking the Truth

Hello!

I recently became official with a new relationship (very excited!), but I wanted to know why my ex still sends me something once a month. Small things like links to shows and art that I might like, and then he just vanishes until the next month.

So I asked the Tarot what his intentions are and I got:

The Chariot, the Tower, and the Ace of Cups

How do you interpret these cards? I know he wants me to do artwork for the book he has been writing and I would be ok if it was just that. But I'll be honest, that Ace of Cups has me a little nervous.

The narrative seems very dramatic in these 3 cards, to say the least.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:56 AM
Seeker

OK here is just a few thoughts when I looked at these cards (could love to see the imagery and what deck they are from because sometimes the imagery has extra clues ) anyone overview thoughts ... The Chariot speaks of direction of determination/ focus after much contemplation.. The Tower speaks of breaking down barriers, creating a shaky world while the Ace of Cups talks about opening the lid to new possibilities.. (could also speak of his dreams ) Could be in relation to his love of his book ....his focus and determination to get it done ... (The Chariot) just some thoughts that maybe asking you has shaken his world up a bit.. he may be nervous whether you will still be interested in doing his book, so he is trying to keep you open to the possibility...
Old 05-08-2017, 12:58 AM
55Degrees

The Chariot, the Tower, and the Ace of Cups.

Honestly, I don't see any ulterior motive here.
These cards tend to indicate that he has a goal here (Chariot), getting his book illustrated and he is putting his ego aside (Tower) by reaching out and not letting any negative feelings get in the way (Ace of Cups).
It feels he's acting more of a place of friendship (Cups can be about all emotions, not just romantic love).
It feels like it is taking a lot for him to do this, hence the long periods of no contact, he doesn't want to feel like he's bombarding you.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:04 PM
Knower
Thank you both for your help in confirming the cards, it is a relief. We did not part on great terms as he was cheating and I have an instinctive reaction to run the other way when he messages me. Which would explain the challenge he has in trying to contact me given the circumstances. Thanks again!!
Old 10-08-2017, 12:10 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
The Chariot, the Tower, and the Ace of Cups.

Honestly, I don't see any ulterior motive here.
These cards tend to indicate that he has a goal here (Chariot), getting his book illustrated and he is putting his ego aside (Tower) by reaching out and not letting any negative feelings get in the way (Ace of Cups).
It feels he's acting more of a place of friendship (Cups can be about all emotions, not just romantic love).
It feels like it is taking a lot for him to do this, hence the long periods of no contact, he doesn't want to feel like he's bombarding you.

I like this interpretation.

I would say the same globally, except i would keep it less precise in terms of "goal" or "intentions", for i don't think he really knows, except if he's a practicioner of high level.

Most people don't know what their true intention is.

So i would tend, based on the information above, to agree concerning the energetic part, but keep it more uncertain concerning the mental. Where i do agree though on this part as well, is that it may be more a personal question rather than one that really has to do with the lady.

He may be using that interaction as a projective medium, like most people do all the time, to get to know better what they really want, on different levels. Kind of spontaneous alchemy.

Now of course, this is a very internal interpretation. And it doesn't necessarly add something in terms of external understanding. Like, concerning his probable interest in having the art work done as well. But, on another plane, every romantic relationship is also something that triggers very subtle things, like one's relationship to one's Personal God(dess).

That's why there is always this "x factor" that defies logic, and as good an interpretation is, people may do all kinds of seemingly weird things. Often though, they are the first ones to ask themselves "what am i doing?".
Old 10-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandelyn
Thank you both for your help in confirming the cards, it is a relief. We did not part on great terms as he was cheating and I have an instinctive reaction to run the other way when he messages me. Which would explain the challenge he has in trying to contact me given the circumstances. Thanks again!!

A "relief"...? I don't ask you for an answer, i just note a word that you might investigate if you will.

I think we often underestimate the subjectivity of the reader, and the interaction of different planes and unconscious questions at play. Now in your case, you seem to be well aware of that, asking here other's opinions on your reading.

What i said above, if taken on a more subtle level, applies even for advanced practicioners. What do we really want? It is always a good question. It can be always refined. And every time we use the tarot for whatever reason, to me, is a great chance to answer and refine the great question.

That's why i practice more and more tarot meditations, and less and less divination.

When i want to practice divination, wich i do only for myself now, i use a technique that is very internal and meditative, to be sure i will benefit from it mostly on the most subtle level possible. And then, the divination aspect is just a bonus. It may come, or not. That's not a big deal.

Though, i do think it is good to practice classic divination as well. At least until one becomes good. Then it's up to you. It may be more efficient to have a more and more meditative approach after that, and to internalize divination skills.