Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 28-01-2012, 01:32 AM
Lauraye

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
(Grunching)

I don't know why, although I read something about other "normal" kids unconsciously feeling the indigo kid's different frequencies.

I can relate to this, I have always found an attraction to the name "Indigo Child", but only now that I am reading about it I can believe that I am also an Indigo Child, well Adult.

And boy was I bullied, endlessly, even by a couple teachers, unfortunately at the time there wasn't the awareness of today regarding bullying and its effects, which are 85% or why I am so "messed up" in the present.

Recently I watched the movie "Snow Flower and The Secret Fan" and it said that beauty comes from pain, maybe to be able to help others with theirs and truly understand the evil of humanity's ways you have to live it first hand.

Is one thing hearing about some problem and being some what empathic to it, than going through it.
I heart you there, bulling and acceptence are an issue in teenage life and can be the cause to adult problems!! It is always raw, those hurtful cutting words and indigos are very sensitive and also look out for others feelings- even the bully! I hope u are finding peace and happiness today :-)
Old 28-01-2012, 01:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauraye
I heart you there, bulling and acceptence are an issue in teenage life and can be the cause to adult problems!! It is always raw, those hurtful cutting words and indigos are very sensitive and also look out for others feelings- even the bully! I hope u are finding peace and happiness today :-)

Thank you, I am working at it, have been for many years.

After skimming the responses, I don't think it is correct to blame the bullying on being a brat, having a big ego (in my case I have "none") or how the child behaves, or because they looked for it.

In my case I was only five and not a brat or rude to the other children, it was the bullying that made me totally annoying with the years, I began speaking to them, trying to understand why they would act that way towards me, unluckily all I found was more bullying and it made me resort to violence both physical and verbal to defend myself; it was the wrong way to approach the matter, but what can you ask of someone who has been hurt in everyway and doesn't have the adult comprehension to deal with things?

I don't think we should have such views against the Indigo phenomenon, for what it brings is actually hope of things getting better between everybody on this Planet, and I am sorry but sometimes it takes more evolved beings to put things into action.
Old 28-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Lauraye

Angel1

Mmmm I don't think anyone is againt 'indigo' I think people in this form are trying to find understanding! I myself, had never researched the concept and I myself display the majority of the 'indigo' criteria!! You can check by following my threads in older posts but I like to be known as me, I love my gift and its mine no one elses, its not better than the next persons it works for me, I can't save the world but I can try to save my world and the people I encounter I can help! Yes I ve been bullied, it hurts me to think back but my qualities are what they were jealous of!! We are all special, call it indigo, call it pink call it green, it doesn't matter we are all from some greatness but someone who doesn't have the creative enthuasm can do just as well!!!
Old 28-01-2012, 02:16 AM
Deactivated Account

In my research I have found a lot of similarities between Indigos and Star Seeds, who knows if it may be true, but something inside of me resonates with these subjects.

No one is better, but maybe some possess different qualities that makes the working towards a greater good more natural and easier.

I would love to find out why those people bullied me, but I would never dare, at least in the present, to ask them. Maybe they don't even remember, but unfortunately I do.

It hurts how we can hurt each other, when we are passengers on the same ship...For me is easier to understand why children do these to each other, like Freud said "polymorphously perverse", but then a teenager should be aware of the feelings of another and the consequences of their actions.
Old 28-01-2012, 02:29 AM
geminilite

Quote:

I don't think we should have such views against the Indigo phenomenon, for what it brings is actually hope of things getting better between everybody on this Planet, and I am sorry but sometimes it takes more evolved beings to put things into action.

some fair points here Suikagirl.. :)

i dont think anyone is against the indigo phenomenon.. the original OP came on here with quite an outburst and very aggressive nature in this and another thread of similar nature.. both were heavily edited by SF staff and so may not reflect the true nature of other responses .. others .. and myself included had tried to point out that being an Indigo isn't the sole reason people will turn on you.. as in the OP's case the aggression could well have been the reason..

There are many of us on this path .. some Indigo .. some not.. and we have all experienced violence, hatred bullying of varying degrees in our lives.. BUT it is up to us whether we choose to focus on becoming a victim to it or as in most cases , rise above it and see our own worth.

The ref to ego's in this thread i feel is aimed more at those who like parade around acting obnoxiously and saying well I am an indigo.. of course we all know this isn't an excuse.

I don't think anyone is intentionally trying to put indigos down.. but also we shouldn't really be putting Indigo's up there either.. as we are all the same .. no matter what the label / title we give ourselves is..

we all have a path that is equally important

blessings x x x
Old 28-01-2012, 02:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminilite
some fair points here Suikagirl.. :)

i dont think anyone is against the indigo phenomenon.. the original OP came on here with quite an outburst and very aggressive nature in this and another thread of similar nature.. both were heavily edited by SF staff and so may not reflect the true nature of other responses .. others .. and myself included had tried to point out that being an Indigo isn't the sole reason people will turn on you.. as in the OP's case the aggression could well have been the reason..

There are many of us on this path .. some Indigo .. some not.. and we have all experienced violence, hatred bullying of varying degrees in our lives.. BUT it is up to us whether we choose to focus on becoming a victim to it or as in most cases , rise above it and see our own worth.

The ref to ego's in this thread i feel is aimed more at those who like parade around acting obnoxiously and saying well I am an indigo.. of course we all know this isn't an excuse.

I don't think anyone is intentionally trying to put indigos down.. but also we shouldn't really be putting Indigo's up there either.. as we are all the same .. no matter what the label / title we give ourselves is..

we all have a path that is equally important

blessings x x x

Hmm I see.

Makes me want to start a thread on bullying, after reading on Indigos I tried looking today for a spiritual reason for bullying, of course in many cases is just human nature at its worst, but sometimes there seems to be a different and more important reason. I have to repeat on my personal experience, for I haven't met, in real life at least, people who went through the same as me, and it makes me wonder what I could have possessed that made people react that way towards me, like I said I could understand it when I was a teenager, for I was very difficult to deal with, but at five I can't find something that made so many behave in that way.

Even a teacher used me for an easy joke taking advantage of my fear of pools (because I previously almost drowned).

Sometimes I feel like I put out this energy that make people, even after they just met me, reject me...this could be tied to the Indigo theory, who knows?

If you search online Indigos and Bullying there are many sources about it linking the two...
Old 28-01-2012, 03:00 AM
Lauraye

Angel1

Quote:
In my research I have found a lot of similarities between Indigos and Star Seeds, who knows if it may be true, but something inside of me resonates with these subjects.

No one is better, but maybe some possess different qualities that makes the working towards a greater good more natural and easier.

I would love to find out why those people bullied me, but I would never dare, at least in the present, to ask them. Maybe they don't even remember, but unfortunately I do.

It hurts how we can hurt each other, when we are passengers on the same ship...For me is easier to understand why children do these to each other, like Freud said "polymorphously perverse", but then a teenager should be aware of the feelings of another and the consequences of their actions.
I understand the feeling of wanting a reason for this bulling and yes teenagers should be aware of their action but I believe children learn from their piers but the gifted are free spirit, we won't be repressed and sometimes (reference to the teacher bully) they want to make the strong week to fit in to their ideas - I hope that makes sense. Your spiritual growth will be the result of how badly they treated (in my opinion) and to me I find that the reasoning to why I was bullied and others like me- it didn't kill it made me stronger, for every tear I cried over it I know imagine I created a beautiful lake- that is just a imaginative point of view I must stress that I use to ease pain! I do hope u get all the guidence and answers you need!
Old 28-01-2012, 04:11 AM
Ambermay

I wonder on the other hand if someone was a bully who can share what that felt like to be a bully and what effect it has on them when grown up. Can they also be indigos?

I think that most kids have little tolerance for others who don't follow, and who prefer to be independent and have difference of opinion to that of mostly recognized kids.
This was the case in my childhood. I would not fit in any group just because I refused to follow any leader or 'sub-leader'. I can't say that I was bullied as such, but just grossly disliked. And being of 'hermit-like' nature I didn't suffer at all of being rejected and was content on my own polishing stones by the lake or cutting boats from fallen tree bark, whilst others were playing together.

And even now at 50 - though, I'm mostly liked and respected by those around me, I still prefer to be on my own.

Well, yes, I had once an incident with one girl as a teenager, who almost killed me for not wanting to do what she wanted done.
Later still I had an adult who chased me with a knife out of fury because as he said in court I don't do what others tell me, and therefore he felt inferior.
But even any of this didn't affect my further life.

But what about bullies, really - why do you think they do what they do? Is it because of insecurity or immaturity? Jealousy is the one was mentioned.
Old 28-01-2012, 04:56 AM
Ambermay

Quote:
Hmm I see.

Makes me want to start a thread on bullying, after reading on Indigos I tried looking today for a spiritual reason for bullying, of course in many cases is just human nature at its worst, but sometimes there seems to be a different and more important reason. I have to repeat on my personal experience, for I haven't met, in real life at least, people who went through the same as me, and it makes me wonder what I could have possessed that made people react that way towards me, like I said I could understand it when I was a teenager, for I was very difficult to deal with, but at five I can't find something that made so many behave in that way.

Even a teacher used me for an easy joke taking advantage of my fear of pools (because I previously almost drowned).

Sometimes I feel like I put out this energy that make people, even after they just met me, reject me...this could be tied to the Indigo theory, who knows?

If you search online Indigos and Bullying there are many sources about it linking the two...

Your experience sounds like a unique one for sure.
Somehow this makes me think of 'law of attraction', which happens mostly on subconscious level.
Naturally no-one wants to be bullied, but the energy output plays its role.

It can be like this (though it may be not in your case):

The kid is bullied for the first time and if it was an easy affair to bully such a kid - it happens second time and maybe a third time not necessarily by the same bullies.

Next this kid thinks that he is bullied and thinks of it in a way to avoid it or just sulks or is naturally sad. No matter how the kid feels to start with - he/she can't avoid thinking about this issue. This builds up specific energy around this kid which subtly shows through the body language even if the kid is unaware of it. This invites more abuse and kid gets hurt more and therefore thinks of it more, building up more of this energy, which attracts bullies again.

Children are very spontaneous and they feel the subtle energy more than adults do.

I'm very surprised though that the teacher behaved in such an unethical manner towards you. Such a teacher sounds like poorly evolved individual and should not be teaching children. But what can we do? We come across anything and everything in our lives.
Old 28-01-2012, 02:11 PM
geminilite

sorry if this goes off track .. jsut wanted to add my thoughts about bullying in general..

There are numerous reasons why bullying occurs.. and we have to also take into account such things as self love, and self worth also .. i mean as in some people will inadvertently attract certain situations by perceiving themselves to be victims ... also as Indigo's with that great warrior strength , their power lies in rising above this victim role and to become self assertive and stay on the path and share the light ..

You see.. alot of bullying stems from fears and insecurities from themselves as well as other things.. in more cases than not... bullies tend to use their power over others through intimidation to feel something more worthy about themselves.. of course this does not condone such things or say its right to do .. but the other person also has a choice.. in most cases simply being assertive will see these bullies on their way as they are not getting the desired result.. and so they move on to find someone who is an easier target.

I had an incident last year and i 34 now.. where a certain lady for whatever reason had decided to take an issue with me.. met with lots of glares .. snide remarks.. shoving on her way past.. .. I didnt retaliate.. or shove back or get angry.. i was assertive if she attacked me , i would bring the issue back to her attention of her own behaviour.. esp in front of her children.. smile and walk way .. each time i saw her , i smiled.. first it enraged her.. then she simply gave up.. and started her mission on somebody else.. ..

You see everyone can take charge of bullies.. its about not allowing yourself to become a victim.. use that strength you have.. to spread the love you feel.. don not become beaten down by those who attack you , be it for being an indigo or not.. simply do not allow it.. speak calmly .. assertively and always bear in mind we just do not know is happening for the bully .. i knew a man once who was so vile to people,, started so many fights.. only to kill himself not long after.. his anger at everyone had stemmed from his deep unhappiness in himself.. simply by bearing this in mind.. and treating ALL people with compassion and love .. even bullies.. can heal wounds that we cant even see.

Always know your worth.. and always know anothers worth.. for they are both the same x

blessings x x x