Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-03-2015, 08:48 PM
changewithlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I wouldn't want to attract only positive people, it would be like accepting one aspect of myself while being in denial of the other. And i enjoy listening to a wide diversity of different view points, you can learn a lot more that way. And from personal experience some of these so called negative people are widely misunderstood and a lot of these positive people turn out to be fake. I think a real positive person can see the positive in the negative and wouldn't discriminate.

Exactly what I was thinking. I don't think it's that great to choose one side of the stick, it's better to throw down the whole stick and go beyond ;)

A wise man once said, "everyone in this world is seeking exactly the same thing, and that is Love". But in our heads we have it divided, good = love, bad = rejection.

Check out this Mark Twain quote:

But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most, our one fellow and brother who most needed a friend yet had not a single one, the one sinner among us all who had the highest and clearest right to every Christian's daily and nightly prayers, for the plain and unassailable reason that his was the first and greatest need, he being among sinners the supremest?

- Mark Twain's Autobiography
Old 22-03-2015, 03:36 PM
Aquahorse

Wonderful post, just what I needed, thanks, GalTrav.
Old 23-03-2015, 08:57 AM
homebound

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I wouldn't want to attract only positive people, it would be like accepting one aspect of myself while being in denial of the other. And i enjoy listening to a wide diversity of different view points, you can learn a lot more that way. And from personal experience some of these so called negative people are widely misunderstood and a lot of these positive people turn out to be fake. I think a real positive person can see the positive in the negative and wouldn't discriminate.

I see what you mean, but people with a negative or pessimistic perspective tend to find external reasons for their unhappiness while positive and optimistic people know they are responsible for their own happiness.

The desire to avoid negative people is not discriminatory, it is in your full right and should be exercised as much as possible. You have one life, surround yourselves with people that add something to your life, and of course make sure you add something to their lives.

Would you really be able to continuously devote yourself to a negative person, giving them chances upon chances in hopes of them seeing the light, or would you rather avoid the whole charade and simply find likeminded people with similar values and views?

I too enjoy a diversified group of people, but I grow tired very quickly of people who are often negative. I don't want to have to tell people that they are negative, they should know themselves. I'm done with such people.

Good post, inspired me to try and manifest myself as well. Here's hoping the Universe hears me. ;)
Old 23-03-2015, 01:22 PM
Experiencer
Thank you for all your replies! I'm glad it inspired some to do the same thing. The only reason why I posted it is to let people know that these things do work and yes, it does feel better and you begin to feel even lighter, like a big weight has been lifted off you.

I send you all, peace, love and more blessings ... definitely, happier and brighter days ahead with loving people around you.
Old 23-03-2015, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebound
... people with a negative or pessimistic perspective tend to find external reasons
for their unhappiness while positive and optimistic people know
they are responsible for their own happiness.
Excellent, yes!
Exactly...what a wonderful, thrilling moment it is when we see
for the first time
that we are the source of our happiness in each and every
situation for eternity...all us...the power we have is unlimited.

Nice first post, homebound!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-03-2015, 03:28 PM
homebound

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
Thank you for all your replies! I'm glad it inspired some to do the same thing. The only reason why I posted it is to let people know that these things do work and yes, it does feel better and you begin to feel even lighter, like a big weight has been lifted off you.

I send you all, peace, love and more blessings ... definitely, happier and brighter days ahead with loving people around you.

Thank you. :)

May you find your soul purpose soon, so that you can achieve oneness with yourself and act true in all your doings. I extend the same wish to all who reads this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Excellent, yes!
Exactly...what a wonderful, thrilling moment it is when we see
for the first time
that we are the source of our happiness in each and every
situation for eternity...all us...the power we have is unlimited.

Nice first post, homebound!

Within us is an infinite energy and drive, we can create that which we most desire. All we have to do is learn to love ourselves.

Thank you, I was lurking for a while but eventually boredom took over and I just had to post!
Old 23-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Quote:
All we have to do is learn to love ourselves.
I do believe realizing how I am loved helped me 100%
to open myself to receive all that I do and to love the Giver.

Let's see Meister Eckhart..12th c?

God is the slave of love...or something similar to that.
Or was it, He who loves God has God as a prisoner...something like that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-03-2015, 11:42 PM
Experiencer
I love this. I'll try this too 😊

Shine
Old 23-03-2015, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Would you really be able to continuously devote yourself to a negative person, giving them chances upon chances in hopes of them seeing the light, or would you rather avoid the whole charade and simply find likeminded people with similar values and views?

Neither really. I've never mentioned anything about continuously devoting yourself to negative people. I personally don't devote myself to any group of people. I also don't want to only surround myself with like minded people with similar values and opinions. To me that would be boring. I rather be around people with a wide diversity of opinions and values.

Quote:
The desire to avoid negative people is not discriminatory, it is in your full right and should be exercised as much as possible. You have one life, surround yourselves with people that add something to your life, and of course make sure you add something to their lives.

To me whether a person has a "so called" negative or positive view has nothing to do with whether they can add anything to your life or not. You can learn a lot from both perspectives. And both can add something to your life. A lot of people that come across as negative really aren't. Once you really get to know them, and i mean REALLY get to know them and see through the surface you may realize these people aren't so negative after all, just misunderstood.

And the op does discriminate. The original post clearly states: "I now attract only people with positive thoughts and who have an optimistic view on life and I attract people who have a higher vibration". If you have a negative attitude about negative people you must not be all that positive. Otherwise why not accept both.
Old 16-04-2015, 04:42 PM
Experiencer
This is pretty amazing! Wow!