Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2019, 02:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
You dont have subtle bodies you only have your real physical body and then your spiritual body for lack of a better term. Anything else is just a figment of the imagination

I also had this idea before. But then I found out that I have subtle bodies. And that I have to take care of them like of physical body.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:53 AM
MAYA EL

You realized you had them because the idea was planted in your mind and manifested
Old 11-12-2019, 07:50 AM
Newbie ;)

We have different information about this.
But this topiс is not about if we have subtle bodies or not. It is about the steps you can do to get more mental and physical health.
If someone want to try do it. That is all.
Old 13-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Newbie ;)

In case that we don't have subtle bodies, this practice would not work and wold not help me and hundreds of people. But it works))
I'm not the person who invented the subtle bodies. The are known in many eastern practices.
Old 13-12-2019, 06:06 PM
MAYA EL

That would be a fallacy of tradition. Besides I thought you didn't want to talk about the authenticity of subtle bodies or not with me. And please dont be naive enough to think that there's no other options as to why you supposedly got results
Old 20-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Also I want to tell you about entities that exist with us in our bodies and how to get rid of them.
Entities are the inhabitants of the subtle world surrounding us. Entering the aura of a person, they make a strong influence on him: this is a loss of control over emotions, inadequate reactions, yearning, depression, poor sleep and so on, including many physical diseases.
Old 20-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Entering into the subtle bodies of a person, entities impose their thoughts, feelings and sensations. This is the first stage after implementation. Further, the entities capture the subtle spaces of internal organs, causing disruptions in the functioning of these organs. This leads to the emergence of chronic diseases that are not treatable, etc. But, if entities are eliminated, then subtle bodies will be restored and this will affect the physical state.
Old 20-12-2019, 09:25 AM
Newbie ;)

The GOOD news is that we offer you some videos that will show and teach how to get rid of attached entities with 100%accuracy. We have them on the channel. This is a spiritual practice that allows you to clean subtle bodies from garbage and it has nothing to do with magic and exorcism.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:08 AM
Newbie ;)

How to deal with entities ? First you need to find them. Our eye does not see them and our hands cannot grab, but we can ask for help to our Higher Self. The Higher Self is a more conscious part of ourselves. We are its continuation, its representative here, in the third density. It is also us, it is also our Self, but at a higher level, in a different dimension, with a different, higher consciousness.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:09 AM
Newbie ;)

And our Higher Self can see and eliminate entities . To make this happen, we need to formulate an exact request for what needs to be done. This is the part of the work that we have to do by ourselves.
Closed Thread