Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Ascender
How to heal a heart

I have been having pain in my heart chakra for at least a year. I have been through a lot and I have read how you can get blocks of energy in your heart chakra and how it could affect you.
So I was wondering how can you rid of these blocks? Iv been trying all sorts of things but so far nothing has helped me. I really am tired of feeling this pain every day. It's starting to take a tole not just my spirituality but also my physical health. I would love to be able to wake up with out tears.
Old 22-07-2013, 09:43 AM
iseethetruth

Hello there :)

You can start by being less of a guilt-aholic, shame-aholic and sad-aholic. These are part of a toxic psychological/emotional diet that seems to accompany people with heartaches (like myself). They entrap you. So introducing other productive "foods" to such a diet like enjoyment, acceptance and fun, would definitely help in restoring balance.
Old 22-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Experiencer
Hi Zoclora

There are many different healing modalities to help heal the heart chakra...

The heart chakra loves trees and anything that gives off a green energy. . . Trees are said to hold the wisdom and healing knowledge of the earth. HUG A TREE! Green is also a powerful healing energy that helps you to release and heal in a way that you gain spiritual understanding. . .

Another idea for you...

Find an old memory that’s holding you back and won’t go away.
You are going to watch and analyze but not become involved with its past experience. Just see it like a movie, bringing back the colors, sounds and textures but not the emotion of it.

Bring it into focus, holding it at arms length. Turn it around like a ball. Look at it, smell it, hear it examine it if you want under a magnifying glass. Ask what caused this event.

The importance is what LESSON did you learn from the experience? Did anything positive come out of this? If so, tackle each good thing and put it aside. Examine it to pieces like taking apart a puzzle and build a little pile of good things if you can.

Put aside the good things for now, and take what’s left and wrap it in white paper, wrap that in blue paper, tie it with a beautiful blue bow and toss it to the universe. As you let it go say “Take this painful memory away and transform it into positive energy that can benefit some in need.” It is gone, Let it GO!

If it comes back, repeat the exercise - make sure to take out anything GOOD you may have missed. You will notice it getting smaller and smaller and les and less painful.

Now remember the little pile of good things? Gather those and wrap them in beautiful soft pink, tie a fancy bow around it and take it into your heart. You see as we begin to disturb the subconscious mind we are opening old filing cabinets and tearing up their contents. Take out the bad and ugly, and fill it with the good and pretty.

You can do this for any old memory putting it where it belongs - in the past. This is hard - but you can do it. The relief and release that you feel will be worth it.
Old 25-07-2013, 04:32 PM
tarotflower

Lightbulb Heart Chakra and Piercings

I'm curious, do you have any piercings on your body? I had four. I ask because, you sound just like me in your post, with strange pain the heart chakra. I moved states about a year ago and since then have felt pain in my chest, felt all off-balance, and even my left side would feel strangely tense. Well, I've been eagerly seeking healing and just the other day, I read several articles talking about how many piercings block our chi flow, especially around the heart (because yin energy flow through the left side is blocked). So, just the other day, I removed my piercings and strangely felt instant relief in my body. It's also making me face the world with out these adornments (feeling naked), which is slowly making me more relaxed inside as I realize I don't need them. ...I even felt like my heartbeat is stabilizing.

So, if there is anything you have subconsciously used as a shield in the past, whether they be piercings or something else, maybe letting go of it will help you too.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:43 AM
SMacGregor

Become aware of your own self talk and when it’s negative, change it. So ask yourself a positive question and you’ll get a positive answer.

Do this in meditation and write down the answers as they come to mind