Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-06-2016, 03:01 PM
Experiencer

whats your favorite ap method of choice?

im curious of the methods all guys like to use, i want to compile all your methods and maybe find the common ground they all share, maybe find the exact cause of ap.

my preferd method is to use visuals, i look at like this, when ever you think of something, its created in the astral.its like we are connected to the astral through our imagination.our imagination can also be called our mind or our conscience.its our ability to create and form ideas and concepts with our thoughts.

i think by shifting our minds focus more towards our imagination, we become more aware of the astral, since our thoughts/ imagination exist in the astral as is.i think that we are everywhere, our conscience exist in multiple planes and dimensions at once, its just a matter of choosing which part of yourself that you want to become.

i mean really think about it, throw everything you know away and think about conscience like this, my conscience experience is no difference than any other conscience experience, im saying that the very way all of you are conscience of yourselves, is the same as me.the cause of all our conscience is the same, there for, there is no reason to think that conscience is seperated and divided into isolated fragments.if we are all the same thing, there is no way for us not to be connected in some way, even though we all experience life differently and have different perspectives, we are all essentially still the same thing.

so my favorite method to ap is to visualize anything, since i believe what im visualizing exist in the astral, i focus my mind on that one thing, by doing this, i am able to forget everything about my physical life and become consumed in what i created that is in the astral, with this, i find that i have succesfully shifted my mind out of this physical world, and that i am indeed in the astral, ready to begin my journey.
Old 30-06-2016, 09:23 PM
Master

My favourite ap method is leaning forward and then I step out of my body. I like it because it is amazing. It feels like I am physically getting out of my body.
Old 30-06-2016, 11:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
My favourite ap method is leaning forward and then I step out of my body. I like it because it is amazing. It feels like I am physically getting out of my body.

dude, really?
you really project that way?
that sounds awsome.
you best not be joking, cause im really bout to lean forward for a few hours trying to step out lol o.0
what happens when you step out?
does your body just collapse?
Old 01-07-2016, 09:08 AM
Master

I am serious. It is true. If I am joking I always say I am joking. I have never joked on this forum.
I lie down when I ap so I do not think I would collapse. I have never thought about it. It is a bit strange. I do not notice my body feeling any different when I step out of myself. There can be a problem. It feels extremely real so real that I think I physically moved and I thought that I wrecked it. I have done that quite a few times. One time I was prepared, just in case. I stepped out of my body and straight away I said I am flying and I am with my friend. It happened exactly the way I said it. When I was talking to my friend it was like talking to a ghost. He had no expression. Just the same tone of voice.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I am serious. It is true. If I am joking I always say I am joking. I have never joked on this forum.
I lie down when I ap so I do not think I would collapse. I have never thought about it. It is a bit strange. I do not notice my body feeling any different when I step out of myself. There can be a problem. It feels extremely real so real that I think I physically moved and I thought that I wrecked it. I have done that quite a few times. One time I was prepared, just in case. I stepped out of my body and straight away I said I am flying and I am with my friend. It happened exactly the way I said it. When I was talking to my friend it was like talking to a ghost. He had no expression. Just the same tone of voice.

strange, when i project, it doesnt feel physical at all, i feel myself either sink or float out of mu body, i feel like i weigh nothing.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Administrator
Hello

I find it so interesting to hear how others have to get there. For me I came to this life just being able to think and go. To work and be in two places at the same time. I have had to reverse learn to Astral Project to be able to teach it. This is my method I have come to teach others.

Many find the Astral Travel thing hard to obtain.

This was given to me a long long time ago before I knew what I did natually was Astral Travel.

Quiet your mind. Clear you thoughts. In your mind think....

" I am going to cound down from 3 - 1, visualizing each number on a white ball of light suspeneded in the air above my head. When I reach that thrid and final (1) my body will be deeply relaxed. I will have no awareness of physical sensations. I will not precive of any physical discomforts. My consciousness will be focused on my Astral Body."

Starting with the number three visualize the White ball of light and start to relax the body. Do this three or four times.

Then move to the number 2 your now in an even greater state of relaxation. Your now aware of physical sensations or vibration, your getting ready entering your Astral Body. Again do this three of four times.

Then move to the number 1 your consciouness is now in your Astal Body. Again do this number 1 three times. This will hold you in your Astral Body state. There is no time frame involved the best thing do to though is to try and keep mind "chatter" down. This is idle thoughts that get in the way. The best way to handle these thought is simply to push them away as they come to you some use a broom and sweep them.

Hope that this might help some. Too patients nothing happens over night.....

Lynn
Old 01-07-2016, 10:59 PM
Guide
I wouldn't know how to possibly describe it, as I've been doing it since I was a a child. I.. Hmm.... It feels simply like expanding? In my regular state of being I already feel subtly tethered to various unknown places and dimensions, so, when "projecting" it feels simply like focusing and narrowing my consciousness onto a single point (in order to block out a bit of the background noise) and, upon arriving, unfurling once again and traipsing about as I please. (Um, this may make me sound like I actually know what I am doing but I assure you I do not. Many times I can't see or even feel much of everything, and am just vaguely aware that I'm doing something, visiting someone, or checking up on some realm that some part of myself is already connected to. If that makes any sense.

I just typically cannot be bothered to stick to methods described on various books and websites (especially the visualizations); I find that those ultimately just distract me and make it feel over-complicated.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen

I just typically cannot be bothered to stick to methods described on various books and websites (especially the visualizations); I find that those ultimately just distract me and make it feel over-complicated.
I agree with you. I think they make things sound difficult.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
strange, when i project, it doesnt feel physical at all, i feel myself either sink or float out of mu body, i feel like i weigh nothing.
It feels physical when I am leaving my body. You imagine yourself leaning forward and then you feel that you are really leaning forward.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:54 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I find it so interesting to hear how others have to get there. For me I came to this life just being able to think and go. To work and be in two places at the same time. I have had to reverse learn to Astral Project to be able to teach it. This is my method I have come to teach others.

Many find the Astral Travel thing hard to obtain.

This was given to me a long long time ago before I knew what I did natually was Astral Travel.

Quiet your mind. Clear you thoughts. In your mind think....

" I am going to cound down from 3 - 1, visualizing each number on a white ball of light suspeneded in the air above my head. When I reach that thrid and final (1) my body will be deeply relaxed. I will have no awareness of physical sensations. I will not precive of any physical discomforts. My consciousness will be focused on my Astral Body."

Starting with the number three visualize the White ball of light and start to relax the body. Do this three or four times.

Then move to the number 2 your now in an even greater state of relaxation. Your now aware of physical sensations or vibration, your getting ready entering your Astral Body. Again do this three of four times.

Then move to the number 1 your consciouness is now in your Astal Body. Again do this number 1 three times. This will hold you in your Astral Body state. There is no time frame involved the best thing do to though is to try and keep mind "chatter" down. This is idle thoughts that get in the way. The best way to handle these thought is simply to push them away as they come to you some use a broom and sweep them.

Hope that this might help some. Too patients nothing happens over night.....

Lynn

so essentially, its simular to how i project, using visuals to relax, then shift my awarness into my imagination/astral