Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-04-2015, 05:17 AM
StarWW

The Valley

Hi. My past life name is Starlight Wincan. I am part of a group who are all from a place called The Valley. My group and I are looking for people who are from The Valley, too. The Valley is a large place that has about 72 different sections. We only remember five. Venustry, Fierbarkt, Xanistiry, and Dragontry, and Dragontry.
If any of those places sound familiar, please, please contact me asap by messaging me or commenting here.
This was originally posted elsewhere. I moved it here because nobody was replying.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:05 PM
AliceR71

Hi there,
I am new to this forum! I was wondering how you found out who you were in your last life and where you were from. The reason I am interested is because I would love to know who I was and if I can find out more! Good luck with your search
Alice
Old 12-04-2015, 10:48 PM
StarWW

I do know who I was in a past life. It is quite simple to find out, but it's a difficult journey.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceR71
Hi there,
I am new to this forum! I was wondering how you found out who you were in your last life and where you were from. The reason I am interested is because I would love to know who I was and if I can find out more! Good luck with your search
Alice

hi there,
you need to go see a therapist (hypnotherapist) who does past life regression.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:11 PM
Super Moderator
This sounds so intriguing. Like an Astral World, or maybe a completely different planetary system. (or a parallel world?)
Old 13-04-2015, 10:04 AM
AliceR71

I have seen someone about past lives and have been a little sceptical, one told me that I had been murdered by someone who is my mother in this life, in that life she was my best friend and she murdered me because she wanted my lover all to herself. Even if a name is discovered, unless it is someone well known I don't know how it can be researched. There are probably more famous people living today than there were hundreds of years ago, then it was just royal family, now you can be a royal, an actor, pop star, sports person, or even an infamous villain such as hitler or ian brady. I would love to know though, I think we have all been someone famous though, perhaps a queen, or king, or country leader
Old 13-04-2015, 11:48 AM
Master
maybe buy a book on past lives/past life regression, and the books will also explain how you can do it yourself.
Old 13-04-2015, 10:10 PM
StarWW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
This sounds so intriguing. Like an Astral World, or maybe a completely different planetary system. (or a parallel world?)

Tobi, yes, something quite like that. I am looking for others who come from my origin.
Old 14-04-2015, 12:15 AM
Master

The Phoenix metro area is also know as the valley of the sun , but I dont think this is the same valley .
Old 19-04-2015, 09:05 PM
Pathfinder
Hi, Star. When you said there were 72 places in the valley, it reminded me of a movie called Astral City. It is based on the channeling of Brazil's most famous medium, Chico Xavier.
He said that after we die, we go to a place with 72 departments, just like the 72 names of God. I think the belief that God has 72 names comes from the Qabala.
I believe one of the 72 places that Chico talked about had a name like "Venus".