Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-12-2018, 01:01 AM
traceyacey12

Clearing blocks to reach union with higher-level soulmate

Yes, this isn't about twin flames. Because I've met someone that actually shows his affection in a higher-level soulmate!

In fact, I don't even remember the chemistry between my twin flame and I anymore because there is so much growing for me to do in this connection!

So my question is, has anyone been in a dynamic with a higher-level soulmate and had to do a lot of energetic work to reach union with them? If so, how was it for you? I want someone to talk about this stuff with!

Old 16-12-2018, 04:16 AM
Suspended
Guide
I have been in this dynamic where I'm supposed to learn a certain way of being... but it's with my twin flame. I actually channelled her higher self a couple days ago and it went like this..

Me- "how do we get into union me and you?"
Her- "I dont know" she sounded frustrated so..
Me- "what's wrong?"
Her- "I'm here and you're not. It ****es me off. "
Me- "where?"
Her- "in eternity"

That left me confused as all hell because that was all she said because either she or I was getting too frustrated to talk. I think a good exercise would be for you to channel their higher self and ask how you can both grow together in the relationship or how to be in union.
Old 16-12-2018, 04:19 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I have been in this dynamic where I'm supposed to learn a certain way of being... but it's with my twin flame. I actually channelled her higher self a couple days ago and it went like this..

Me- "how do we get into union me and you?"
Her- "I dont know" she sounded frustrated so..
Me- "what's wrong?"
Her- "I'm here and you're not. It ****es me off. "
Me- "where?"
Her- "in eternity"

That left me confused as all hell because that was all she said because either she or I was getting too frustrated to talk. I think a good exercise would be for you to channel their higher self and ask how you can both grow together in the relationship or how to be in union.

hey, thanks for the response. I don't think everyone can channel their higher self. Certainly its not a gift I have. I feel I have reached an equilibrium now though. Hopefully I'll get a dream now to show me that I am headed in the right direction. (Dreams are really the only thing I get.)
Old 16-12-2018, 05:02 PM
Master

Im not sure I understand due to realizations......

if you have to work your behind off to get to a desired outcome that another person be with you. Then maybe they are not for you.

if a person willingly wants to sit by your side. because with or without working to be energetically perfect for them.They may be for you.

but to work for it? seems wrong.

and remember free will?

I had this soul connection to a man that knew we could be but chose against it. even though we could have been a perfected match. he saw, knew but decided to go with something else.

this cleared a path up for me to go for what was for me. I didnt have to work hard, make it so with union by doing all kinds of spiritual works. I went after what didnt require me to keep pulling for it. as i made steps to better my own world of inner peace by means of not needing another to make my world peace....this was an inside solo job. what was for me, came to me.

faith. let go and let life deliver what is yours.
Old 16-12-2018, 05:14 PM
Ascender
Quote:
if you have to work your behind off to get to a desired outcome that another person be with you. Then maybe they are not for you.

This is so profoundly correct.
Relationship is difficult even when two people agreed to be together with passionate love and understandings.

Even you have a strong longing to be with someone because of the soul connection, it is best to move on and find a new soul connection that wants to be with you.
Old 16-12-2018, 06:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

if a person willingly wants to sit by your side. because with or without working to be energetically perfect for them.They may be for you.

and remember free will?

I had this soul connection to a man that knew we could be but chose against it. even though we could have been a perfected match. he saw, knew but decided to go with something else.

this cleared a path up for me to go for what was for me. I didnt have to work hard, make it so with union by doing all kinds of spiritual works. I went after what didnt require me to keep pulling for it. as i made steps to better my own world of inner peace by means of not needing another to make my world peace....this was an inside solo job. what was for me, came to me.

I like this so much! Thanks
Old 16-12-2018, 06:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziusudra

Even you have a strong longing to be with someone because of the soul connection, it is best to move on and find a new soul connection that wants to be with you.

Yes. I'd recommend going one more, and doing away with the soul connection nonsense all together. It's an impediment.
Old 16-12-2018, 07:06 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

and remember free will?

well its not that I need to work hard for the connection. He says he likes me just the way I am. But while he is fixing what he needs to fix (as he told me he needs to do), I've been doing a lot of energetic work actually. I wasn't expecting this, but its kind of like the twin flame dynamic in that there's energetic work that needs to be done before you and this person (who is your perfect opposite and for this reason you clash) come together.
Old 16-12-2018, 07:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes I just broke up from such a relationship. But I am not looking for some ideal of reunion because I think it's unrealistic. I'm sure there is another soulmate out there.

That said, there is the possibility things could just happen to work out before I get in a new relationship. I'm not ruling it out. Everything was easy and drama-free for us.

But sometimes people only come along as lessons for healing for future partners. Just keep it in mind.
Old 16-12-2018, 08:32 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
Yes I just broke up from such a relationship. But I am not looking for some ideal of reunion because I think it's unrealistic. I'm sure there is another soulmate out there.

That said, there is the possibility things could just happen to work out before I get in a new relationship. I'm not ruling it out. Everything was easy and drama-free for us.

But sometimes people only come along as lessons for healing for future partners. Just keep it in mind.

yeah, I know. I've had a couple of people come in that I think were lessons for healing. Thanks :)