Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-01-2015, 12:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarek
100% agreeing with all of this. This is why it is so essential to practice constant psychological hygiene. You do NOT want to feed the bugs.
Are your 'bugs' anything to do with (99.9%) transparent 'etheral spiders' that feed off a persons aura ?

Quote:
This place is very interesting because it seems that our much maligned Earth, is actually a place where souls can go to experience the most intense lessons that can be learned. In a way, this is a SEAL boot camp for souls.
So out there somewhere, once we leave this training ground, in the universe is a world where everyone of our dreams and desires will become reality as long as it is for the good of humanity.

Can this world also be a neutral mortal zone for spirits who have had the misfortune of working for strong negative entities (fallen angels) in the past ?
This way the daemon can seek forgiveness from Yahushua whilst they occupy a mortal human where the fleshy body still has direct links with YHWH's omnipresence through junk DNA ?

@Shinsoo
This way the (repenting) spirits can teach mortals how to experience higher frequency vibrations whilst the spirit occupies the mortals' body ?

It makes one wonder if the currently 75 million people who are seeing the 11:11 Wake-Up Call codes on a daily basis are possessed by daemons who are teaching humans the past via numerology.

Last edited by Tristran : 22-01-2015 at 02:28 PM.
Old 22-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Deactivated Account

I read a book about a guy who died and he communicated what it was like on the other side. He said he went down to 'hell' to help the souls there who were ready to move on and what he describes the forms of the people there look very much like how reptilians are described. So it's a valid theory. The soul becomes so distorted through lower vibrational activity that it starts to look like that. And yes they are greedy to drag humans down with them to their level, but they don't have direct access here because their vibration is literally too low, even for earth's standards. They have to use puppets (entities higher than them but still low enough to abuse) or they have to be invited directly by the human.

Though of course reptilians could also be ET's/starseeds who fell down to that level too.

Most entities are brainless. 'Reptilians' are not beings you want to get on the wrong side of. These are your church 'demons'.
Old 22-01-2015, 01:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarek
This place is very interesting because it seems that our much maligned Earth, is actually a place where souls can go to experience the most intense lessons that can be learned. In a way, this is a SEAL boot camp for souls.

I was thinking the other day, the human body is VERY resilient. Incredible really if you think about it. It can keep in the lowest of vibrations, but also the highest of vibrations. It doesn't wither or burn from either intensity. Though of course it can malfunction from too much negativity, it's still amazingly done.
Old 22-01-2015, 03:32 PM
Master
Maybe the questions been answered but I can give my answer from what bit of soul memory I've been able to get myself to remember.

There is a shift or change (english words not exactly correct but close enough label) earth and souls that incarnate here that some may label as earthling souls asked for help to help them through this upcoming change and my soul aspect came here with a group of others to help serve the earth and those here through the change. it won't say what the group or organization is so I can't help you with that information. I'm part of some sort of preliminary sub group who anchors some sort of energy here for a 2nd wave to come in, then there is/will be a ? 3rd wave, to come in to help as well. I am soul's first incarnation as a human but no where it's first incarnation ever. It having incarnated on other worlds across various systems/galaxies.

Also not all reptilians should be seen as evil, soul aspect has incarnated as some of those unless I'm getting things wrong. Like one would not see all white skinned humans as being evil just because what the kkk has done in the past.

Soul aspect a few days ago when I asked about that someone mentioned there are beings that dont' want humans to evolve mentioned they are jealous but no threat and I got the mental image of the organization my soul aspect is a member of, and it still won't tell me any information about this organization. Is like say a human in a room, and those who want to keep humans from evolving are like a noisy fly buzzing in the room. A bit of an annoyance but no threat at all. unless i have it all wrong.
Old 22-01-2015, 04:33 PM
Eudaimonist

Old 22-01-2015, 04:48 PM
Guide
I've lived on Sirius, Orion, Andromeda, Pleiades, and I believe Arcturus and Lyra. But still don't know why I'm here haha
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 22-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudaimonist

Old 22-01-2015, 06:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
I've lived on Sirius, Orion, Andromeda, Pleiades, and I believe Arcturus and Lyra. But still don't know why I'm here haha

So you know actual worlds, neat. All soul aspect would admit to is it's partially Sirius and has incarnated on many worlds. as it said when I asked it what world it is from, "partially Sirius, but with the majesty of things why limit yourself to one world, system or galaxy. I've incarnated on many worlds. you are my first on earth."

Silly: "Maybe you're here to party." ;)
Old 22-01-2015, 07:25 PM
Guide
This is a fun thread.

Just to add a little more, from what I understand as well. Some focuses are rather mental oriented, the Earth experience provides quite a range of emotions not available in other focuses. Also, the idea of a single, separate consciousness is a novelty to be experienced. I've also heard of similar to what other's stated here about helping, and watching the shift.

I've also met energy entities who feed off of people's emotions. From what she told me, it is not dissimilar to mosquitoes or ticks(astral wildlife if you will). And for her at least, she favors a particular "taste" of energy and means no harm or nothing personal by it. I've met others who weren't as kindly, but educational nonetheless.

Also, in going from a formless state to a form state is quite different, and one can experience things in physical unavailable otherwise. Like donning a deep-sea diver suit, one can take physical form, experience....wind, taste, temperature, trees, there is so much here, of such beauty to experience.
Old 23-01-2015, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
Got a question for all of you advanced beings!

If you can, I'd like to know why you chose to incarnate here on earth. Or perhaps enlighten me as to why souls of otherworldly origin congregate here.

What is it about the Earth that makes you all want to hop on over and help? Are you that interested in human development, or is it more of a personal desire for growth?

I personally, as a soul who has always been incarnated on Earth (as I know of) is currently unable to see the allure of this planet to advanced beings. So I'd appreciate your insights...what drives you to work here, what you want/have to offer, if you're far enough along on your journey to realize them that is.

Thank you, from a curious not so advanced being. :)

No one knows these answers. Some may think they know, but this is simply belief.

Rather than asking why other people are here, why not investigate why you are here? For all you know, you have had incarnations in thousands of different galaxies. Or maybe this is your first time on Earth. Or maybe there is no soul and these concepts do not apply. These are all speculations that no one has absolute knowledge of.

The question is, what do you want in your life, and how can you achieve this in the most harmless, beneficial, and effective way possible? If I were to guess, I'd say you want happiness, just like the rest of us. So perhaps take a look into the different spiritual paths out there that offer a genuine and pure happiness and give them a try.