Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-04-2019, 07:36 PM
Master
How would you describe your relationship

How would you describe your relationship and how you felt with your twin?

Did you feel a strong bond, a comfortable love, you could be yourself, relaxed, almost brother sisterly? Best friend type connection?

OR

Did you feel firework type chemistry, they made you feel nervous, you wanted to be your best, look your best, smell your best. Did you feel warmth in their presence but also electric?

How did you feel?
Old 25-04-2019, 08:14 PM
Master
For me it was both; I was struck by a massive blow of recognition at the same time as he, both with a surprised 'There you are!!!' And we both cried and lauged: laughed to hold eachother, cried over the abysmal gap we just now felt had been with us our entire lives up until that moment, how completely we had missed eachother, gutwrenching pain.

Strong passion/electricity - and unity/calm. Strangest sensation ever. King and queen of the world, just plain and simple, stronger than anything... Vibration and stillness simultaneously...

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 25-04-2019, 09:39 PM
Master
At this particular point right now, we are exactly where we are supposed to be.
Old 25-04-2019, 09:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd

Did you feel a strong bond, a comfortable love, you could be yourself, relaxed, almost brother sisterly? Best friend type connection?

OR

Did you feel firework type chemistry, they made you feel nervous, you wanted to be your best, look your best, smell your best. Did you feel warmth in their presence but also electric?

How did you feel?

At first with my soul catallyst, it was both. I felt at home but also like I desired to be my best self.

With my husband, I felt at home immediately, loved exactly as I was (am), warts and all, unconditional... But we met when we were kids so it was a easy and innocent connection... Meeting as kids was a blessing because we were not bogged down by expectations and conventions, we already loved each other in a way which so many seek as adults.

-----------------------------

Since taking the spiritul path though - I have fostered both states internally... Rather then seek them externally. Union within is both homely, accepting and ecstatic and exciting. I am inspired to look, feel and smell good because I of self love, I value myself and my life.
I don't need a romantical connection with another for this stuff... And it's a portable experience, unlike a relationship which is usually always a temporary thing in this world. .. Even if we get lucky with a long lived connection.
Old 25-04-2019, 10:58 PM
Knower

existence futile.
Old 26-04-2019, 12:10 AM
Knower

Transparent, comfortable, home.
Old 26-04-2019, 01:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Intense, manipulative, ego driven. On the flipside to that: sweet, pure, electric, and magnetic in the best way possible.
Old 26-04-2019, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd

OR

How did you feel?

We met when we were really young so we had a brother sisterly connection, to young to be anything more to be honest.

Then we started to get feelings for each other as we got older and felt:

firework type chemistry, they made you feel nervous, you wanted to be your best, look your best, smell your best. Did you feel warmth in their presence but also electric?...

We separated for years and when we got back together it was firework stage again, with some drama thrown in.

Now once again we are: a strong bond, a comfortable love, you could be yourself, relaxed, almost brother sisterly? Best friend type connection?
Old 27-04-2019, 09:13 AM
Master
Neither one of your options. Brother & sister?? That's not TF. But you can be yourself as neither has the urge to change the other as that stems from ego and when you're TF you've overcome that for the most part. When you're a TF you can allow the other to be themselves and it fills you with wonder to learn who and what they are and stand for.
It is really weird, as you know them inside and out, yet on a 3D level you do have to get to know them. It's like starting at the end of a movie, then having to work your way to that point from the beginning.
This was the thing that I was aware of a lot, hihi, that I knew him through and through, yet I didn't know him at all as we'd only just met.
And then the wonder when you find out you have so so much in common on this 3D plane. Neither one of us had ever had that much in common with anyone else before. That was one of the oddest things. Yet, even though we had much in common there was enough differences -even in these same things- to keep it exciting and new. We were into different aspects of the same thing which created a whole new level for both.

For me it was exactly like this:
Two who come together who are each vibrationally in alignment with who they are, is what we consider to be the greatest harmony.
Not sameness, not the same attitude about all same things, but same vibrational harmonics which makes for the best kind of relationship.
Enough difference in interest, but the ability to be in alignment so you can extract the best from each other at all times.

It was recognition, instant deep click & connection -and I do mean instant-, and instant alignment with Self which led to tremendous inspiration & manifestation, constant touching which felt like re-absorbing each other's energy to get reacquainted. Overwhelming joy and happiness, being home, right where I belong.
I never experienced anything like this before in my life. It was amazing, intense, wonderful beyond belief. Words don't suffice to describe it really...
Brother-sister, best friends, isn't even part of the equation. You're talking a much much higher connection that exceeds that (that is very 3D) and exceeds any other relationship you've ever had, no matter how good that was in its hay-day.
It's also not something that has to grow or that is difficult for a long time. This incredibly high connection is there from the word go.
Old 27-04-2019, 01:39 PM
Guide
I can't because no swearing allowed. Lol

Seriously, there was no relaxation, they made me more anxious than not.