Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-05-2019, 09:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Then meditate. Brings those veils down - not through intellect or mind, but through the doors of Truth itself.
JL

Already tried that long ago, but I am unable to relax my mind no matter how much effort I put into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Do you trust and believe in self hypnosis?
Did you ever tried?
Do you want to learn?
Are you enough motivated?
With self hypnosis you may be able to recreate the experience and even go further.
Isn't it worth a try? but you need some disciple to do your exercises.

As much as I'd love to, realistically it wouldn't get me anywhere to just recreate the experience. And on top of that, hypnosis is also known to create false memories that never happened to begin with. Even though I said at any means necessary, I don't want to waste time on things of which I already know would be no use to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
It takes a lot of energy and work for spirit to be able to create a dream so I think the more likely explanation is they would only create a dream if they felt it was really warranted and required.

I picture incarnation like a play, there are people on stage and interacting together... but there are also people behind the scenes helping to make it all come together. The female spirit can only do so much to help you along, she wants you to succeed and learn what you wanted to learn (which you established together before you went on stage), but she's not going to interfere or be too obvious. But believe me, she is very invested in how you're doing and it watching it all very closely and doing what she can to give you the support you need.

Because of the positive symbols in the dream you had, I am taking it that she is letting you know she's there with you and that you are doing an excellent job in your play. You are experiencing what you wanted to, and she knows it's a tough one to go through (not all plays are all comedies).

She's a good one and you can trust her.

I agree with a lot of things here, but I just can't cope with the idea that I've somehow put everything together before I was born if that is what you were suggesting. As much as I already detest myself, surely I can't be THAT dumb. Especially if I already would know the results and what would become of me. It appears more reasonable to me that something/someone else forced me through all of this.
Old 20-05-2019, 11:33 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I'm here for no other reason than to talk, read, share about spiritual things.
If I feel I want to teach I use different channels.
I haven't found my tribe just yet, and being very spiritual I like the exchange about the subject with others :)
I began my own YT channel.
Really odd, as we are a very progressive people, spiritually as well, but... we are also very down to earth.
Meaning that if you talk about more intricate spiritual things and energy work, Dutch people tend to question it or belittle it.
Even people who claim to be spiritual themselves.
Really annoying as you constantly end up arguing and defending what yo believe in. It's one of the reasons I let go of my own spiritual forum 3 years ago.

Hi FairyCrystal,
Nice to meet another person who knows how to speak Dutch, don't you think the Dutch attitude about spirituality could be about the "lost" of part of their culture?
Everything today is about science so I guess to survive they had to change their way of life/thinking and acting.
Which different channels do you use to teach?
What do you mean with "I haven't found my tribe just yet" what tribe are you talking about?
What is your YT channel about and how can I find it?
Mijn excuses als ik nieuwsgierig overkom. Doei
Old 20-05-2019, 11:42 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Already tried that long ago, but I am unable to relax my mind no matter how much effort I put into it.

As much as I'd love to, realistically it wouldn't get me anywhere to just recreate the experience. And on top of that, hypnosis is also known to create false memories that never happened to begin with. Even though I said at any means necessary, I don't want to waste time on things of which I already know would be no use to me.

I agree with a lot of things here, but I just can't cope with the idea that I've somehow put everything together before I was born if that is what you were suggesting. As much as I already detest myself, surely I can't be THAT dumb. Especially if I already would know the results and what would become of me. It appears more reasonable to me that something/someone else forced me through all of this.

Did you experienced a tragic event or loss of a loved one/friend shortly before the dream?
Old 20-05-2019, 11:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Did you experienced a tragic event or loss of a loved one/friend shortly before the dream?

Only my mother several months before, but I'm unsure if it has anything to do with it.
Old 20-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Only my mother several months before, but I'm unsure if it has anything to do with it.

I'm sorry for your loss, do you often think about her?
How did she die? Accident, sickness?
Old 20-05-2019, 02:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I'm sorry for your loss, do you often think about her?
How did she die? Accident, sickness?

Well she was my mother, so of course I often think about her. But this is crossing the boundary and is of no importance to the forum and anyone part of it.
Old 20-05-2019, 02:30 PM
Master
Quote:

More reasonable or just easier? Neither is right or wrong.

As someone who has gone through similar feelings on my own journey, I suggest (as you already are doing) to keep exploring. I made the most progress in understanding when I searched internally rather than looking for an outside cause. It's hard work and tests our limits. It's good you have the tenacity and strength to take on this kind of work.

Do you have someone you can share this kind of personal work with? I did and that person shared their perspective, which I eventually allowed myself to see (even if I didn't agree). It was helpful.

Perspective can change an unchangeable life experience and so can self-acceptance.

If this all isn't your cup of tea, then I will leave it here and wish you the best. Try to be kind to yourself and let yourself accept it... it doesn't make rainbows shoot out your backside but *phew* thank goodness black goes with everything.

Old 20-05-2019, 02:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Well she was my mother, so of course I often think about her. But this is crossing the boundary and is of no importance to the forum and anyone part of it.

I understand, my mom died in 2005 and was buried in a foreign land, doing her pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia, so I wasn't able to tend the burial and say goodbye.
A couple of days before her dead a strange thing happened while I was between the sleep and wake state, I was visited by something making complaining sounds and according to a medium, it was the spirit of my dad.
Pm me If you need to talk, after all we have the Dutch language in common.
Old 22-05-2019, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
And here I was, I thought you meant 'here'....this incarnation in this very odd
3rd Dimension!!!

LOL...cuz that really got me thinking.

Yeah, that's what I thought, let's answer that question!!!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 22-05-2019, 11:11 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Yeah, that's what I thought, let's answer that question!!!
Man, I'm here to get rid of baggage and limitations and blocks (and all that involves)!!!!!
Ultimately, to pass on to not having to be 'here'. And so far so good!
You, Realm Ki?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru