Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-05-2019, 06:52 AM
Pathfinder

Angel in Dream

Hi
I had a dream where an angel randomly came near me. The angel had feathered wings and sort of hugged me, she said "John, these are the eyes of your mind" then I started to see a blue world (like our world but distorted in blue) and woke up suddenly. John is my first name

Do you know what it might mean?
Old 10-05-2019, 12:18 PM
Yaoughta

The angel was showing you and telling you that you are viewing things from the perspective of mind, not your heart. The mind always wants to take you on a journey, whether good or bad, and colors your world based on your thoughts, which also dictates your frequency and vibration. You are not your mind, nor your thoughts. Master them and color your own world as you see fit. I suspect you have been troubled or worrying about something and you received a gift of insight on how to change things.
Old 10-05-2019, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator
I agree with Yaoughta. Do you struggle with depression or seeing the sad part of life? The message is meant to give you insight to help you. I had an angel dream when I was struggling with depression and it guided me to look into mindfulness. I will never forget the dream. I really needed it at the time.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:03 AM
Pathfinder

Hello Yaoughta and Michelle11, thank you both for the replies.

Indeed I struggle with Depression and I am going downwards with my life, I tend not to enjoy life anymore. Right after the brown-feathered wings Angel with a joyful humanoid face hugged me and said "John, these are the eyes of your mind", the world distorted itself and I started to see it as a darkish blue colored world. Then I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night, and I said to myself that the experience seemed surreal.

Was this a brain induced normal dream, or really a visit from spirit? What should I take from it? How should I proceed further?
Old 11-05-2019, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator
I would say more so a visit from spirit meant to help you start the healing process. The dream is directing you where to focus, on your mind and thoughts as Yaoughta said. As someone who also struggled with depression I know I can't fix you but I can tell you what has helped with me. For a long time I thought I was supposed to fix how I was feeling. I felt bad all the time, even had some very dark feelings haunting and chasing me is what it felt like and I spent most of my life searching how to avoid my feelings and figure out how to feel better all the time. I failed to address my thoughts about myself and things never improved. My beliefs about myself, life and what I thought in regards to how I thought it should be lived were causing me to feel badly about myself. Not seeing the solution in changing my thinking I just looked for escape. The practice of mindfulness helped me to learn how to allow my feelings so that I could see my thoughts, get curious about it all and challenge anything that was undermining my sense of self worth. As babies we are sponges for our parents becoming conditioned to view the world like they do. Then we get influenced by our friends and teachers and lose sight of our authentic self. These thoughts become a part of our subconscious and drive our responses to the world. We can work to uncover them by taking the time to explore our feelings when they come up. Ask ourselves why are we feeling what we are feeling and what can we do to move past it. so just start asking yourself what you need to know to start moving forward. Life will conspire to help you accomplish that. Take care
Old 11-05-2019, 05:44 PM
Yaoughta

The angel's visit was a gift to kick start your healing process. It wasn't just a visit and a hug to let you know that you're loved, the angel also provided you with wisdom guiding you to see clearer and find your way. You are NEVER alone. You're always loved and supported. When things do not seem to be going your way in life, ask for help, ask for guidance and believe you will receive it. You should proceed further by knowing that you're loved and supported always and in all ways. Start speaking gently and lovingly to yourself. Treat yourself gently and with respect. Far too often, people beat themselves up with their own words, especially when they get down. Recite positive affirmations daily and start making your choices based on love. Ask to see more clearly and with love. Saying "I struggle with depression and I am going downwards with my life" feels heavy and rooted. What if you though about it differently, perhaps by saying "I have been down lately, but I am always rising and things are always getting better". Just saying that and changing your thoughts to that can help you find your way forward. The path forward is learning to think about things differently and respond to them differently than you have in the past. I hope that helps you. Blessings to you that things get better for you quickly.
Old 15-05-2019, 10:30 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you for your reply.
2 Nights ago, again I had a dream where 2 angels came and presented themselves as Gabriel and Raphael. Is it for real as visitation or was it induced by my brain?
Old 15-05-2019, 11:16 AM
Knower

Despite your feelings of hopelessness, you're loved and taken care of. As the previous posters said, in other words the eyes of the mind are the ones to distort everyyhing. What is essential is invisible to the (pshysical) eye, Saint Exupery said (have you ever read the Little Prince?)
As someone who too struggles with depression from time to time, I find that the more I try to suspend judgement and wanting to fix things, the more my heart opens, I start to be more hopeful and resilient like water. Easier said than done, no doubt, and some days are better or worse than others. But will has to be trained like a muscle.
Going back to the Angel, some time ago before my mum passed away, I dreamt that I was walking with her and then I gazed at the sky. It was red, I could feel sadness and anguish in the air, but clouds had arranged themselves in the shape of an angel. I felt love. I can tell you that with my mum's passing I experienced, along with the pain of bereavement, lots of amazing sensations related to her love coming from elsewhere. I wish you the best. Much love,
Rachella