Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-07-2011, 05:25 PM
moke64916

When you feel a negative feeling, it always ends up passing right? It goes away. Then you look back and ask yourself did I HAVE to feel that negative feeling? Negative feelings always pass, so why feel them. When you make up your mind 100% that you don't want to feel that way anymore, a change will happen. You would disregard all negative thoughts. When you are conscious of unconscious behavior awareness sets in, then you have the power of choice. Right now you may feel that you are not in control of your thoughts. Negative thoughts pop out of nowwhere. You fight it by self-forgiving them, but they keep occurring right? Just stop fighting when you get those thoughts. It all boils down to that 'fight' or 'flight' response. There will be a time where these thoughts won't bother you anymore.
Old 24-07-2011, 05:31 PM
northstar

it does not matter what circumstances surround anything... 'you' had to get up off the couch and 'choose', out of the gazillions of choices you could have made', to 'act'... its part of taking responsibility for your actions... 'be'---'cause' in your life and actions... simple as that...
Old 24-07-2011, 05:38 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
When you feel a negative feeling, it always ends up passing right? It goes away. Then you look back and ask yourself did I HAVE to feel that negative feeling? Negative feelings always pass, so why feel them. When you make up your mind 100% that you don't want to feel that way anymore, a change will happen. You would disregard all negative thoughts. When you are conscious of unconscious behavior awareness sets in, then you have the power of choice. Right now you may feel that you are not in control of your thoughts. Negative thoughts pop out of nowwhere. You fight it by self-forgiving them, but they keep occurring right? Just stop fighting when you get those thoughts. It all boils down to that 'fight' or 'flight' response. There will be a time where these thoughts won't bother you anymore.

No Moke they disappear. Much better (somewhat magical), I TRY TO REMEMBER THEM I CAN'T.

I have a negative feeling/thought, I heal it as I tried to explain (not my fault), 1 second later I can't remember it. It is gone.

I suspect it is not just the brain here. When you forgive yourself chakras take the control. They just block bad thoughts.

Magic. Really.

3dnow
Old 24-07-2011, 05:41 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar
it does not matter what circumstances surround anything... 'you' had to get up off the couch and 'choose', out of the gazillions of choices you could have made', to 'act'... its part of taking responsibility for your actions... 'be'---'cause' in your life and actions... simple as that...

Hi Northstar,

You say responsibility, I say experience. Just an experience. Not good, not bad, impossible to know why exactly, etc. Now I am having another one etc.

3dnow
Old 24-07-2011, 05:53 PM
northstar

thats what the blame game does... it never filters away... i look at it this way, i'm wandering about on the planet, suddenly someone comes in front of me, they have some sort of agenda, they set the table and i choose how i act... sometimes in 20/20 hindsight i think maybe the next time i will differently... but the 'event' has passed... all over with... cant get it back, can change it... and move off in my journey until the next event (experience)...

imo... 'fault' is the blame game... you can only do the best you can at the time... cant do better than you're best at the time... shrug and move on, it has nothing to do with the next experience... otherwise it becomes baggage you have to lug around with you... all part of 'being in the moment' stuff...
Old 24-07-2011, 06:24 PM
3dnow

Quote:
thats what the blame game does... it never filters away... i look at it this way, i'm wandering about on the planet, suddenly someone comes in front of me, they have some sort of agenda, they set the table and i choose how i act... sometimes in 20/20 hindsight i think maybe the next time i will differently... but the 'event' has passed... all over with... cant get it back, can change it... and move off in my journey until the next event (experience)...

imo... 'fault' is the blame game... you can only do the best you can at the time... cant do better than you're best at the time... shrug and move on, it has nothing to do with the next experience... otherwise it becomes baggage you have to lug around with you... all part of 'being in the moment' stuff...

I don't get this part... I am letting go baggages.

I think it is all about what you believe you are. If you kill someone accidentally and "believe" that you are a monster (self-judgment) you will probably take this path. If you forgive yourself saying that no I am not like that I am not a killer I am a good person (note that you can be sorry for what happened no problem this is not self judgment) then you stay on the right path.

It boils down to having faith to your higher self no matter what happens.

3dnow
Old 24-07-2011, 06:48 PM
northstar

Quote:
Now whenever I realize that I am judging a thought I stop and say it is not my "fault", I don't even know why I have this thought. It works! I forget the issue immediately and move on. Doesn't mean I am not sorry for what happened, but not my "fault".

sound to me like you are just clearing your conscious and absolving yourself... what do you say when it was your fault...

dont get me wrong... if it works for you, it works for you...
Old 24-07-2011, 07:02 PM
3dnow

Quote:
sound to me like you are just clearing your conscious and absolving yourself... what do you say when it was your fault...

Thanks Northstar..

3dnow
Old 24-07-2011, 07:33 PM
3dnow

Quote:

Sorry that was a question?

Nothing is my fault... nor yours, nor theirs, etc.

One (me) should prove that it is my fault first ;-) I can't!!! Life is so complex.

Again, being sorry for what happened and taking responsibility are two different things. They are orthogonal.

3dnow
Old 24-07-2011, 07:49 PM
northstar

lol 3d... thats great... (prove it!... lol)

sooooo... my conclusion might be... everything is destined for a reason?...