Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 19-07-2014, 03:25 AM
Knower
Amazingly Beautiful Meditation

Hi everyone

I have a big question. When I meditate I immediately see things. A couple of times I seen scary things and I was advised to just keep going ....which I did and I faced my fears and they went away. Now I just want to take screenshots of my mind because the visuals are so incredible that they would make a beautiful work of art. And I'm not artistic at all and I don't have a good imagination. I have 2 phones and I used one today for a meditation audio app that I like and I used the other to record what I said about what I seen. I thought it was kind of like automatic writing only I could allow my mind to wonder and barely speak and record instead of using my mind to write. I was amazed at what I said because I know I wouldn't have remembered everything I seen if I hadn't recorded it. It was beautiful! I'm totally new to this and I'm amazed at how blessed I am to see these things. I took a TM course a while back and I asked my teacher what she seen as far as colors and all and she said nothing and there was one other lady that seen colors and visions. She (my teacher) said that she can give classes to 100 people and about 2 see colors. I didn't even tell her about the beautiful visions. I'm almost afraid to say what I see because everyone will think I'm nuts but I have visions of flying through clouds and stars. I also have visions of swimming through the ocean. And when all this goes on its fast and beautiful. I'm just wondering if anyone else experiences this? I don't consider myself any of the "clairs"
Old 19-07-2014, 11:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickilynn
Hi everyone

I have a big question. When I meditate I immediately see things. A couple of times I seen scary things and I was advised to just keep going ....which I did and I faced my fears and they went away. Now I just want to take screenshots of my mind because the visuals are so incredible that they would make a beautiful work of art. And I'm not artistic at all and I don't have a good imagination. I have 2 phones and I used one today for a meditation audio app that I like and I used the other to record what I said about what I seen. I thought it was kind of like automatic writing only I could allow my mind to wonder and barely speak and record instead of using my mind to write. I was amazed at what I said because I know I wouldn't have remembered everything I seen if I hadn't recorded it. It was beautiful! I'm totally new to this and I'm amazed at how blessed I am to see these things. I took a TM course a while back and I asked my teacher what she seen as far as colors and all and she said nothing and there was one other lady that seen colors and visions. She (my teacher) said that she can give classes to 100 people and about 2 see colors. I didn't even tell her about the beautiful visions. I'm almost afraid to say what I see because everyone will think I'm nuts but I have visions of flying through clouds and stars. I also have visions of swimming through the ocean. And when all this goes on its fast and beautiful. I'm just wondering if anyone else experiences this? I don't consider myself any of the "clairs"
The thing about that is, if people haven't seen these things themselves, they're most likely going to be at least a bit sceptical - I wouldn't be too concerned about that, it's healthy to be sceptical about something you haven't experienced first-hand. Speak sincerely and from the heart and people are more likely to believe you. It's quite a rare gift you've got (I know I'm not very visual, I'm clairsentient - so it goes), cherish it and don't worry about what others may think
Old 19-07-2014, 04:09 PM
Master
Micki--

Hi there! You really have to trust yourself, girl! You saying you are not artistic and don't have an imagination--Pshht! You just demonstrated you did (Not to say it was "made up". ) by describing the beautiful things you did.

And YOU devised this way of recording what you saw. No one else has done that before, and you came up with it. It works for you.

So, I agree with A Human Being--trust yourself.

Lora
Old 19-07-2014, 04:50 PM
Knower
Thank you both so much. I learning to trust my intuition so I can practice angel readings without my Oracle cards but I never have any physical person to practice on. I have absolutely no friends that like this sort of thing. Again thank you so much. Your comments were very uplifting. But I still don't know what I'm supposed to do with these beautiful meditations. I wish I could just be clairvoyant instead...lol

Blessings~Micki
Old 19-07-2014, 09:54 PM
shentao

We are spiritual being experiencing a human life so do not ever doubt that you are the amazing spiritual you!
I did do a research for my self asking the question if people see colors and I was very surprise to discover that very few see colors and images.
So keep going and enjoy the adventure!
Old 20-07-2014, 04:33 AM
Knower
Thank you shentao. I typed out several different messages and deleted them all. I'm just really confused about what I'm being told. I welcome ALL advice.
Old 20-07-2014, 04:55 AM
Knower
I tried to delete this comment because I didn't mean I was confused by what I was being told on SF. I meant I was confused about what I'm being told during meditation but I couldn't figure how to delete it so there ya go, it stays...lol
Old 21-07-2014, 02:01 PM
shentao

Some times it is frustrating when we try to remember every thing we see or hear. In my case I came to the conclusion that if I can not verbalize or remember a message it is not meant to be repeated.
I do read my Akashik records and many times I am told not to repeat what comes up in the readings.
I will suggest you make a clear request before starting the meditation to remember the message you receive.
Old 21-07-2014, 08:24 PM
Master
these scenes are beautiful. I would ask, what meditation are you doing? what is your focus?
Old 23-07-2014, 03:29 AM
Knower
Well I guess I'm going to show how dumb I am now. I took a course in transcendental meditation and I use it some but normally I just use an app on my phone with my ear buds and I think one is called "theta" and the other is "binaural" beats. I usually use these because my dogs don't give ne any peace and quiet.