Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 15-04-2013, 03:42 PM
snowpea

Color Amazing experience during meditation

I have never meditated on a regular basis, but here lately I find myself doing so more often. With spring finally coming around I decided that on the perfect 80 degree day that we had last week that I was going to sit outside and just enjoy being in the sun. I was sitting in a lounge chair, relaxed, palms up as I started meditating. What followed was simply amazing.

As I relaxed, the sun beams illuminating my eye lids I felt more and more relaxed. The more relaxed I became I started to see colors melting in and out of my field of vision like water flowing. The more I relaxed this changed. Once the colors stopped I started to see what I can only describe as a veil. The veil in front of my eyes (they were closed) pulsed in and out of focus. As I started to see this veil, I could feel energy all around me. I felt it so much that I felt what I can only describe as a tingly in my hands. As I became more aware of this tingling as the veil was still coming in and out of focus, I moved my hands left to right, right to left as if I were holding a slinky and felt an ark of energy that I could manipulate and move in between my hands. I honestly started doing this before I even realized what I was doing. As I did this the veil in front of my eyes became more focused and I could at time see through this veil. Mind you my eyes were closed, so I am assuming this was my third eye that was opened and seeing all of these wonderful things. I know it was actually because I didn't see as if I was seeing through my eyes, but from the middle of my forehead.

What I began to see blew me away. In front of my eyes I could see a tree. A giant tree, with branches stretching in every direction. When I tried to focus more on this tree, what I saw looking back at me, or looking through was the perfect shape of an eye. I don't know whether it was my own, or what it was but it was one eye, and I could see the complete detail of this eye and the tree through this eye.

The feeling that came along this was one of peace and somewhere that I wanted to be, where I wanted to go and stay there. As I tried to focus more on this tree my utter fascination and awe caused me to lose focus. I was still balancing the energy in between my hands like a slinky and was in awe of that as well.

Once I lost focus of the tree I was seeing and the energy, I was bummed. I have no idea what happened, although I am sure it was something awesome and amazing and had never had anything happened like that before. It filled me with a sense of joy, hope and longing to see whatever it was again, or maybe more next time.

Would anyone know what it was that happened? Like I said I don't meditate on a daily basis and have never had anything like this happen before. I am sure what I saw was something significant, although I am having a hard time googling and finding anything. I know somethings when it comes to meditation and realms, but not a whole lot.

If anyone can shed any light on this for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Old 15-04-2013, 06:41 PM
Suspended
You were seeing your self. "Eye" = "I".