Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 31-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Administrator
Amazing Joureny 2 Hours of Meditation

Meditations Experience

WOW does not even start to begin to say what I experienced. I went to the most amazing meditation. There is but one that I can truly do as I have that anchor there to come back in from. I was at a 2 hour quartz crystal bowl and voice meditation it was done in TWO parts. The first was a guided planetary exploration where we simply moved planet to planet taking in the energies there and the experiences each held for us. That one for me was very clearings I released all the fears I had on flying and on going underground into caves, the idea of camping in a tent and van. Everything that is OUT of that comfort zone I so know. I broke out in what felt like a river running over me of sweat to find it was not that much water, I felt cleaned of fears. I felt calm and at peace. The cough I had might well have been a bit distracting but too that was a clearing. FOUR weeks now I have been in a struggle with Asthma issues today I feel the rest of those issues left. I did not have to reach for the puffer I GOT ME in control.

The second part of the meditation was a free flowing one. We were free to simply go and explore and be free. For me that is not always the best laid plans but again I knew I was safe and I would hear the chimes played to bring me HOME safe. I too know well I had grounded in the first part.

It was not long in when I heard a voice a loud and very clear voice. It said “Jesus……Jesus is coming…….Jesus is here. That was to the left of me. To the right of me I heard clearly “RUN”nothing more and a group I was with did just that ran….I recall nothing more of the meditation til I came out I simply ran.

I had to so wonder on honestly what I had done that I had to RUN, to be talking to a friend that can read me like no other and he said it made perfect sense. I was not running from Jesus or from something I had done. He said to me and honestly it took me a bit to accept what he shared. He said that Jesus was a great and powerful“mage” even maybe more powerful that I am. “That I am” stuck me so strange…..he went on to say Jesus was but a man that like me could do and see things other’s did not understand…..and he BECAME a Religion after he died. I was like WOW. That could so well be true. I ran because the energy that is me and was me needed to be ME.

Lynn

i DONT want anyone jumping down me throat saying OMG she compares herself on the level of Jesus, as I view Jesus very much not as the Religion but as the man....a man much like so many today that are spiritually aware of things that will happen, the ability to aid with healings, to read the emotions ect of other's. It has taken many a lifetime for me to get to be where I am and I have many a person to thank for that along the path of the Soul I have. Many have died along that path in not the nicest of ways. Maybe in running I was in that lifetime spared such a death.
Old 31-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Humm

Awesome experience Lynn. Thank you for sharing.

it takes tremendous courage, awareness, and insight to brave such deep soundings of consciousness and spirit, and to accept them and reflect on them as you have.

It is in experiences like that where we get to not only know spirit intimately, but our selves. Few other things offer the opportunities for self healing and insight that a meditation like that does - if any.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Master
Lynn--

I do think your friend is right--not only about Jesus, but Buddha, Krishna, etc. They're were all just dudes (and dudettes) able to connect their consciousness with higher vibrational entities--while physical. So, in that way, you are very like them. Don't apologize.

I personally am just glad you're capable of being surprised by a spiritual experience!

Lora