Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-07-2014, 04:28 AM
Experiencer

This dream just had my heart racing

I know there were the three elements of water, earth and fire together. I can't remember the details. But I had a fire going (a small contained one) and it was loosely ritualistic. The moon was huge and bright, but when I was looking at it I was inside and could not see it from the angle I was at (except maybe a glimpse or two reflected off the window somewhere because I was trying hard to see it). I could feel my family in the dream, though their presence wasn't fully solid. I was outside while tending the fire. I seemed to be coming back and forth to it for some purpose, I don't recall what. At one point I was poking at the fire, but there were rocks over a small brook that the fire was on, and the rocks were loose. One side of the structure of rocks had fallen and the logs with the sticks fell lopsided to the ground, stifling the fire a bit. The few remaining flames were soon to be totally stifled because although the fire had fallen on dry ground, it was only inches to the water, and I for some reason started prodding it toward the water even though I felt a little that I still wanted to use the fire ...

Then I was hearing a double knock, very faint, perhaps two or three times, which eventually woke me up. And a random phrase was repeating in my head...some question about something being haunted...oh and my ears were muffled when I woke up (still are--likely physically from clenching my teeth, but could be the reasons the knocks were muffled or distant sounding).

I checked the time immediately when I woke up and it was 1:11.

So I've heard of the double knock being unwanted spirits, so this is a little freaky. Does anyone have any suggestions for a dream like this? I have heard 11:11 can be significant, but 1:11? What does that mean? Ugh, is it safe to go back to sleep?
Old 16-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator
You are trying to nurture your passions in life or one particular goal but some fear or self consciousness and stuck limiting thoughts are holding you back putting out the flames so to speak on your desires. The knocking means these thoughts, beliefs and feelings want to be addressed so you can get back to having passion for life. No ghosts except the ones from your past. This dream is asking you to face what is holding you back in life.
Old 16-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
You are trying to nurture your passions in life or one particular goal but some fear or self consciousness and stuck limiting thoughts are holding you back putting out the flames so to speak on your desires. The knocking means these thoughts, beliefs and feelings want to be addressed so you can get back to having passion for life. No ghosts except the ones from your past. This dream is asking you to face what is holding you back in life.

Thanks! Great interpretation. Running with this, I wonder if the moon represents something I want to see or face, or something which could illuminate my thoughts, but I am limiting my perspective. I leo believe the moon was full, which I read could be the power of my inner drives.

I went back to sleep and dreamed I was at my high school reunion (it is not being held in a traditional place, so in my dream I was going to a patio for it). When I went upstairs though, it appeared half the floor had been repaired, and the other half had old rotting wood. (It was more of an attic than a patio, actually). There were no signs to show where there was danger, but the place was ripped apart, and a total mess. I was on my way outside to the patio part. I had brought my husband, and he was right there on the other side of the door. I took a step, and the floor surrounding me was so weak that a whole chunk I was standing on collapsed. I believe my husband got me out. Then I went back downstairs where a bunch of us (lots of old students who I never really knew or spoke to) were talking about how dangerous the place was. There was a general sense that I did something really brave and beneficial by finding the danger though. I felt a lot of respect from those around me. Then this girl came over and started mocking me and making jokes about HIV (kinda random). And I told her that she better be grateful that I just saved her life, and not to crack jokes about that because you never know who in the room around you could be suffering from it. I kept talking until she was visibly shaking, at which point my husband nodded at me, like to indicate she was really taking in what I had said and she could not respond because it affected her deeply. So that was my cue to leave her alone for her own integration.

Anyway, I'm just mentioning this one because there seems to be a similar theme about faulty foundations here. That aspect seems to be pretty important, though I can't seem to quite fit it into perspective with my life right now. Though a I certainly don't feel I had a proper foundation in my life for the things I want to do.