Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-07-2014, 02:46 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Blue Kyanite identified as Emerald?

I fell asleep by total mistake listening to music this morning, and had an interesting dream that seemed to focus on blue kyanite.

I'm walking down to a riverbank through some woods with a girl. We both appear as teenagers in the dream, and I am very familiar with her even though I do not recognize her awake. She has reddish brown hair, freckles, and appears very short. Maybe 5'4".

In my left pocket, I have five chunks of aragonite, the same five which are in my possession now. Actually I have four now after losing one while out and about on July 1st. In my right pocket, I have thirty 0.75"-2" blades of blue kyanite. Again, I originally owned the same thirty pieces, but have since lost one. The missing kyanite, however, I believe to be hiding somewhere amongst my belongings as I recently counted all thirty while using them in a grid. I also remember carrying a couple pieces of tumbled black jasper, but they never visually show up.

Anyways, there is a pier that reaches halfway across the river which is 200-300 feet wide. It's hard to tell. Large rocks stick out above the water from the riverbank out nearly as far as the pier. There is a forest on both sides of the river and it seems very secluded. We're the only two people present.

The girl walks on the pier and I carelessly hop towards her on the rocks, avoiding the wet, slippery ones. The moment she calls out to me to be careful, I look away from my feet and towards her as I leap forward, and I fall into the powerful currents, much like rapids. From where I fall in, the river is flowing towards the pier. I hold on tight to the biggest, driest rocks I can reach, but the river is too strong and pulling me under. I'm close enough to the pier that the girl is able to reach me with her hand. I grab hold of her but she's too weak to lift me out of the water and I'm using all my strength to fight the current. I'm thinking that my aragonite is ruined by the water, and probably swept away along with my kyanite.

Eventually I let go and surrender to the water, accepting death. However, I surface safely on the other side of the pier and simply walk onto land. I check my pockets. I lost the aragonite but still have all the kyanite. Is appears to be twice as large and much darker in color. When I retrieve it from my pocket, the girl I'm with exclaims "Emeralds!" and I smile in agreement even though I know it's kyanite. I don't think I know this in the dream. Several people approach the pier, all men wearing dark clothing. They're obviously intoxicated, being loud and obnoxious. They utter something harsh to the pair of us and the girl is obviously deeply offended by them. I stare at the kyanite in the palm of my hand and tell her "Don't worry, they will most certainly die out there. It's these emeralds that saved me." And I wake up.

Strangely, I did not have any stones under my pillow as I did not go to bed expecting to fall asleep. Usually I sleep with a chunk of aragonite, several kyanite blades, an amethyst, and a random stone or two I change night to night. I felt very clean, fresh, and pure upon waking. While I think (though uncertain) I understand the gist of what this dream is symbolic of, I can't pinpoint the reason why the blue kyanite was identified as emerald in my dream. Yesterday, I was looking at some natural chunks of emerald online and thinking about buying them, but I was not pleased with their colour so I decided I would not as emerald is rather expensive. I deemed it to be a waste of money, even though I have desired a specimen for some time now.
Old 12-07-2014, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator
Green is the color for healing. It seems to me that you may rely on your stones to help balance your emotions but sometimes we have to fall into our emotions, get overwhelmed by them to know we can survive them and go with the flow to safe land. It is then you will find your true healing. So I would say use the stone not just to keep the bad feelings away but to help you heal the bad feelings for good. Simply warding them away doesn't heal them and they will always crop up and be a danger to you.
Old 13-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Yes, I do sort of rely on my stones. Not just for emotional balance but for everything. I have them scattered all over the house and I always carry some with me when I leave the house so I am always soaking up their energies. I feel weak and out of control if I'm away from any sort of crystal for too long. At the very least I keep a few clear quartz points with me wherever I go, although I'm always mixing and matching. The point you make about healing is something I'll have to absorb and reflect upon though.
Old 14-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Experiencer

I wonder if the change in your stones could represent the energy you have imparted on them? The other stones are lost and deemed unnecessary, but these new transformed ones represent something you have a great desire for. It may not have been the stones that saved you, but the energy you put into them?
Old 14-07-2014, 04:30 PM
Experiencer

Since kyanite is almost chameleon-esque for its uses, perhaps it is the perfect medium for putting into them whatever energy or power you choose or desire for them. And the fact that it wasn't emerald but you basically believed it might as well have been for all intents and purposes, it could go to show that you don't need the crystals, but rather the power you choose to instill within them in whatever pattern you desire.
Old 15-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Phantasmic Fox

That's an interesting interpretation, and I do feel a very close bond with kyanite. It is among my favourites in my possession right now.

Thanks for the feedback.
Old 15-07-2014, 03:29 PM
Tsuga

I enjoyed reading your dream story, almost like it was an episode from a book or movie.

I kept thinking there might be a connection between the forest and the emerald.
Like with word association - the emerald forest.

I often wonder that dreams contain these connections and associations as we try to preserve and remember deeper thoughts. Thoughts we know will be lost when we drift back into shallower dreaming.

Maybe you had an adventure in the trees and the drunks were sort of echoing what had happened there.

t.