Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-06-2013, 04:46 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando
Why can't science prove it?

Energy can never be destroyed, it just takes another form.....
Old 03-06-2013, 05:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Energy can never be destroyed, it just takes another form.....
Yep and that's science, but many think they are the energy, of course we are as Consciousness, but not as the mind or so called soul, this also dissolves back to simple energy.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:49 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yep and that's science, but many think they are the energy, of course we are as Consciousness, but not as the mind or so called soul, this also dissolves back to simple energy.

is this your night to push my buttons? Simple energy?......... stop making things up as you go......it's driving me up the wall---
Old 03-06-2013, 06:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
is this your night to push my buttons? Simple energy?......... stop making things up as you go......it's driving me up the wall---
Me sorry, I'll stop now.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:46 AM
Gordon

I have been shown that we are always on our lucid spiritual plane. Take away the senses and you will see your LSP, just like the stars appear when the sun goes down. You'd see them, during the day, but the sun is too bright. But here's the thing: You are not just this incarnation, you are all of your incarnations. On your LSP, you are that whole being, not just the being you see here in the mirror. Right now, you are on your LSP. But it's like you're looking into one of those old movie viewers with the crank handle, as soon as you step away from it, that is as soon as you die, you will see the world you are really in.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:55 AM
Master
There is no life after death or before death, there is only life.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:49 AM
Mish75

Smile The other side of life.

Hi, just thought I'd post a reply to this. I've read material on Dr. Hans Holzer (a parapsychologist) who wrote many many books on this subject. In fact, spent his whole life teaching about life after death. And what happens when we do pass on, what is waiting for us and how the "other side of life" operate, it's quite an interesting read. After reading lots of his material, I know that life does carry on. We are souls having a human experience!
Old 09-06-2013, 11:35 AM
Deactivated Account
This is a subject "near and dear" to my heart as my father passed away a year ago after slowly declining in vigor from chronic heart failure.

When a parent passes over and your grandparents have also left Earth, you find yourself in the position of being "at the head of the line." I often picture it as being on a conveyor belt and I'm slowly moving toward the drop off point!

I've meditated about this extensively and while doing so have felt great panic and deep peace. After the past two years, I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter personally whether or not there is life after death -- "I" will be fine in any case. I live in the now, and when I truly live I feel such love, peace and gratitude that is all I need to know.

That being said, I have had too many personal experiences through visitations, impressions, and dreams to not believe that "we" continue on in some fashion. Just like I'm at the point where I don't feel the need to know any particulars about God/dess/Source, I'm also not worried about details of what happens when one "dies."

I like this John Lennon quote, “I'm not afraid of death because I don't believe in it. It's just getting out of one car, and into another”

But don't take my word for it; everyone must know these things for themselves.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:11 PM
Orlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
There is no life after death or before death, there is only life.

Why are you even here if that's what you believe?
Old 09-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes, I believe there is life after death.

Various psychic experiences as well as clear evidence of the survival of loved ones have led me to this belief.