Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-01-2017, 02:39 AM
Knower

Post Weird Sensation

I have always had reoccurring dreams; ever since I can remember. I have had multiple reoccurring dreams. It's like no matter which dream I have I always know where I am and it's feels so natural and comfortable like I'm home. The weird things is all of these dreams are very dark. It's hard to put into words, but, these dreams represent/take me to a dark part of life that I shoved deep down.

How's that for symbolism?

This morning, I literally had all of these reoccurring dreams in one. Bits and peices, scenes, people, feelings; they were all there.

I woke up and saw my dog sitting on the floor staring at me and looking above me with her ears perked up. I felt confused and didn't know if I was awake or asleep.

I could hear myself taking and crying. i thought I was crying in real life because it felt like I was repeating what was being said in the dream. I felt like I was awake and went to get up and pet my dog.

I couldn't move. It was my body had turned to stone. I tried to move my hand and legs but they wouldn't move. I tried to make a fist but my hand was stone. I couldn't even move my toes. It felt like someone was over me and/or pushing on my chest. I'm freaking out and still trying to figure out if I'm awake or dreaming.

This happened to me once before but I never thought anything of it. I researched it tonight and the Internet pulled up sleep paralysis. I read a few articles on it.

I believe in science; however, I also believe that there is a deeper and spiritual meaning to weird or strange things that happen.

Had anyone ever experienced this before or heard about it?

Thanks y'all!
Old 30-01-2017, 07:42 AM
Guide

Hi vintage traveller,

Yes! I totally get that happen to me as well (the sleep paralysis).
Was your dog there when you woke up for real?

It's interesting to read your experience of reoccurring dreams
It sounds good how you describe it, as if you are going inwards to a place of solitude :-)
(not sure if this is how it is, but just how it seems to me when I read what you wrote).
It's almost as if they guided you gently towards waking up.

I 100% agree with you when you say this: "I believe in science; however, I also believe that there is a deeper and spiritual meaning to weird or strange things that happen."

There are times when we are just us and our inner processes, and then we are connected to something much more.

http://www.thetwilightnexus.com - astral projection, lucid dreaming, meditation, OBE
Old 30-01-2017, 11:54 PM
Knower

Hi Avilucis

It was strange because my dog was looking at me when I finally woke up for real. It was a very weird sensation, like, I had absolutely no control of anything. Very strange and very scary. I felt like I couldn't even breathe. I felt like I was above me, looking down on myself while this was happening.