Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-02-2022, 11:51 AM
Experiencer

I am

Before I incarnated I have a sharp memory of being called to incarnate. I was shown my life I was going to be given and shown certain points along the way that was very important. I remember not being happy about taking this incarnation on. I did it because it was not an option it was a request in aid of the void.
I was sent of on my way…my body form I knew entered the void and it all stripped away and found I was only just a consciouss form within the void. My incarnation started.
My memories of this lifetime as an incarnate goes right back to being pushed inside my pram. I remember the smell of the plastic fabric. The patterns. The feel of my clothes against my skin. Faces appearing over the pram which I remember being very scary. To sitting in someone’s lap as I goo goo gaga. The room full of smoke and my consciousness peering through my eyes as it slowly moved around the room watching fag smoke bounce around the air.
All my memories go right bk to the beginning.

I was very psychic indeed. To the point my school and parents tried alsorts of techniques to get me to stop or forget about it. I had this friend called Sarah who adults claimed it was my imagination. I still remember Sarah 30 odd years on.
I was very open child, I would trance out allot and move my conscioussness to another dimension. I had a kinetic ability of being able to manipulate my perception of time to zero-0 time. I always found myself in a white space inbetween dimension and met the marching bird/dragon looking beings. They prompted me in preparation for adult life. They warned me by showing me of themselves marching in figure of eight faster and faster continuously. The figure of eight I searched for years of it’s meaning until I was 25 and was activated. It was a prompt of kundalini awakening.
By time I was 4 and moving back and to from dimensions I found I was starting to get confused with my real mother and my other mother who ushered me to incarnate. My abilities were then slowed right down from age 4 onwards. Although I was then trained from that point in the astral from the caped beings. I had to attend schooling in the astral throughout growing up.
By 16 I had flown the nest and had my first visit! I was in bed with my bf when this first visit happened. I was woken to scratching at my feet. I was kicking my feet but it did not remove the scatch. I turned to look to find this really tall muscular being all thick black stood staring at me. It’s eyes were glowing white blue and spoke with its eyes. I woke my bf in fear and he also witnessed this being. The being warned me path was about to change for the good of me. Said it was all for a reason and to just allow it and not fight it.
Within a week I ended up homeless and from that point life has thrown me abuse after abuse. Iv been tortured in alsorts of ways but Iv also had this knowing inside me that Iv always followed. This knowing tells me when time is right to make a decision and wen not to. Wether Iv found myself in a traumatic situation my inner knowing knew il land on my feet at the end of it but expect to find a new type of teams on my path.
All the trauma in my life was for very good purpose! It was supposed to happen so I drove so deep in myself that I pull my spirit right up and out.
Chronokinetic ability was activated within me wen I was 25. I had given up on life and wanted out of my body. I found 3 beings standing over me in bed, although I could not see them, I could definitely sense there presence in my room. Next minute I’m biting my pillow coz my perception started to speed up! A tunnel appeared infront of me in swirling colours and a figure at the end of the tunnel. I felt like my brain was in a vice as it got faster and faster. Then it stopped. My abilities were switched on full mode but left some layers to peel away in stages.
From that moment on I lived in fear for a few years. It started with seeing an eye staring bk at me wen I blinked or shut my eyes. This progressed to vision of awful things until one night a man popped up. He was stood on a cliff and he calmly said I fell of here. I could tell he died well into the 70s. He said I’m ok u know. I fell by accident on a hike but I’m free now. This really calmed me and found I was communicating with him for a while.
As time went on my abilities progressed and developed at speed. I had a breakdown in college and was ushered to college counsellor. I told her everything and she was straight to the point. She said this is clearly not depression or a mental breakdown but infact paranormal. I apparently said things to her about her that I could not possibly know. She threw me a card and said u go to this lady, she teaches a psychic development circle, this is ur direction.
Much skeptism with it, I still went because my whole life was starting to weird me out.
I entered the building and walked in the middle of survice. The women teaching stopped and excused everybody and said sorry Iv been waiting for this girl for along time to appear, now she’s just walked in. All eyes were on me but I was just some clueless innocent young women not understand wth going on. This lady I instantly recognised. I couldn’t put my finger on it at first. She stood up and ran over with her arms out, she gave me a hug and said Iv waited all my life for u to come into my path. I then remembered who she was! The lady before I incarnated! The lady I communicated with in the astral a lot before I was 4 years old.
She said I need to sit u down. Ur gear for a reason and I’m going to give u prompts to help u remember as ur life unfolds from this point. She then started to give me a full life reading. She then after finishing said all these things Iv told u are not for entertainment but to help u wake up fully. U were incarnated for a purpose and u need to remember why.
She then said we will speak again. I went bk the next week and she said no not that soon. Few more years and we will speak again.
From that point, everything she told me has been 100% correct. Every name and date of anything that’s entered my path.
Iv looked for her since with no joy until last year. I found her placing but was told sorry she passed away. I was completely shocked and confused coz I knew I would speak with yer again. That same night after finding out she passed, we spoke. It was a shock. I got into bed and this female voice came through as if she was stood by the side of my bed, she said hey it’s Josephine, I’m sorry I have not come through until now but u needed to learn I passed first before any type of communication. She went into say look sophia, that’s ur name, even tho it’s not my human name. She said look sophia this is how we were supposed to speak again. I’m now ur assisted guide and I’m going continue opening u up and guiding u. This was so surreal but it opened up channels in me to an extent.
So my kundalini coil burst when I turned 29ish. There was beings involved in speeding up the process. I was in a very violent relationship at the time which was good reasons and meant to be. Which sounds delusional to some. I was meant to meet him and was meant to experience the most torturous things on my path. It helped me dive right down deep into myself as my coil burst. On a daily basis I was woken to energy moving up my legs whilst in paralysis state. It would move in strong waves up to my lower spine pelvis area. After so many mornings of this the energy started to move up the spine in slow drips of electric buzzing. The things I heard, saw, felt and experience were crazy. Radio static tuning in with voice cracking through, bird chirping, bells ringing, rawing, metal spinning and grinding, clanking etc. my ear chakras always felt like wind was blowing inwards and felt like I was about to lift off. Not out of body but literally full physical body lift up.
I discovered my halo! I found myself surrounded by a bubble but at the top of my head was an opening of this egg surrounding me. This is the halo.
I was inbetween worlds and things got so crazy. At the same time in physical body I was witnessing serious abuse to the point everyday I thought was my last. He had me in headlocks trying to twist my neck and found I was in those flash moment of ok this is it I’m going to die. Surrender was all I could think!
Then one day I’m lying on my bed while he was surfing eBay. I’m my minds eye I saw this lady in robes float through my bedroom window. She looked very beautiful and spoke with her eyes. She said time is now, I need u to stay still and trust me. I instantly recognised her energy as high up angelic. I trusted her and she disconnected something at the bk of my head. I found myself in the void. I panicked for a moment think oh I cant move my feet or nothing until my relised I had no physical body and that I was just a consciouss form in the void. I was at peace with this. Then the judgment of self happened. I started to think oh well if I have no physical body then my conscioussness is very real thing that’s not part of the body. I then saw myself peering through my physical eyes as lense and that I always new this was the case. It’s excepted this and then continued to just hover in the void. A pin prick of light appeared in the void. It grew closer and closer. As it got closer and could see gold streaks of light reach out towards me. I then found myself hovering in the void with my true body form which is not the human body form I have now. The light touched the top of my fingers and the most amazing loving warm fuzzy feeling as it touched me. It was home! Best words I can describe. As it started to move up my arms and fill me in this gold light I noticed in the Center of the light a city. At first I could see fields of gold coloured grass going for miles and miles. There was a gold hump bridge which led to this great gold wall city of gold light. I zoomed closer to look within the walls. Everything was glistening in all crystal colours that gave of a gold glow. The roads were cobbled and glistening like glass gold. The was a river which was full of life glistening gold, trees were breathing and glowing gold. There were buildings with gold domes on top of them. I could not see one door on any of the building, just wholes as windows. No one in site just the glory.
The light pulled me back from viewing and I’m hovering the void with my arms displayed and filled in this gold light. The light spoke into me and told me to succumb the light and prepare. I hand from the right of the void pulled towards me, it was the lady in robes. The grabbed it and found myself sat bk on my bed shocked at what just happened. He was still surfing on eBay! I could see below my heart chakra a strip of gold fluid light. It’s still there now as I type and tears have moved on.
Throughout my life I have always had this voice whispering to me called me sophia. Now I know why!
The night before I had my first date with my partner now. I had an out of body. I found myself stood outside on a pathway and looked around, getting the bearings of my surroundings. I looked up into the dark sky to gaze at the stars when I heard this heavy breathing. I turned to find this young man with piercing blue eyes stood behind me. I faced him and he drew closer and gave me a kiss, it was a motherly and child kiss. Was so strange. I went on my date and went no to his place, my bad! The next morning as I left his place I found myself stood outside on the pathway and was shocked to realise it was the exact place I saw out of my body.
During the first year of our fast settled relationship I started having symbolic visions. I saw a square with a circle inside and top left corner came away. Followed was a pyramid in gold with its top tip point came off. A fire bird flew out. 5 years ago I had given up on the idea of kids and was told by doctors that I would never be able to conceive.
well I did miraculously conceive 5 years ago. It was a wolf moon night and I was woken to paralysis. I had just been out bk in bed and being calming me as I woke. I turned to find my partner being placed in the bed.
After this night I started to have spirit prompts which I ignored and tried to shut out. Told me I was pregnant which was impossible so ignored it.
By time I was 8 weeks it was something that could not be ignored anymore. Spirit was persistent in saying ur pregnant. The day I found out is the day I lost my child’s twin in the womb. I just took a test in public toilet and upon standing up I started to miscarry. It was very traumatic and was hospitalised. All the nurses are saying I’m sorry for ur loss, the paramedic confirmed the whole placenter came out. I was told to come bk the next day for scan to make sure no bits remained. No one expected a fetus to still be in there!
Before I gave birth my partner came to me with his name but didn’t connect the dots. I his name was already chosen for us. As I saw his name in the symbolic visions. I knew also wen he’s born he will have this gold light in him and will be more psychic than me.
Well he’s 4 now and is displaying abilities much stronger than me. I try not to encourage but more find myself denying his abilities so he’s not scared.
I had this unusual experience at the egyptian museum. Me my mother and son, my partner was having a heart op so I hung around locally as I waited nervously. My son was bored so we took him to the museum.
Soon as we entered the Egyptian part both me and my mother felt energy fly at us. We walked around the whole area until energy got so strong. I found I was in a certain room with the book of the dead. This energy was like an orgasm filling my whole body. Osiris was in a glass cabinet and I could feel dark energy around it and pure energy pushing me to the book.
Ther was a picture of a phone remix bird above the book and my son said look mummy it’s me. I walked over and put my hand over the book. Omg! I could not stand on my feet the energy was so orgasmic and strong. He said mummy it’s me look can u feel it.
I had to get out of there and my mum went alone a couple of days later to see if it anything to do with her. She called me and said this energy was attracted to I or my son.
A couple of days later o hear the name sophia prompting me as I tried to sleep so the next day I start searching who is sophia. I’m on this website called sophia code and my sons playing in the corner. He’s unable to see what I’m doing. He stops playing and starts shouting sophia sophia. He turns to look at me and says mummy sophia with a smile. This really shocked me to the core. How did he know what I was looking at? He’s continued to show some type of knowing my thoughts continuously right now.
So I’m hear writhing all this out and I’m making myself known! 2 years ago the cosmic sword pulled out and shot cosmic energy over earth. I was the holder of this sword, I’m now ready to change the manifestations in this dimension! I’m nearly there and nearly fully awake. I’m waiting for void/nmanidest to pull me again because that is were the defeating happens. Whole purpose to incarnate is to remove the off balance in the void.
Every single person who is incarnated right now, there consciousness is projecting right now in the void. The off balance will be fixed.

I am sophia!