Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-05-2015, 02:48 PM
Seeker

What saved my life

Years ago i was fishing in the ocean and i fell off my boat i was struggling trying get back on my boat all i sudden i seen a flash of light and i can feel something helping me get back on my boat what was it
Old 21-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Super Moderator
That was a most amazing experience. I don't know what it was. But you were meant to keep on living here, and something loving helped you! Wow!
Old 21-05-2015, 12:14 AM
Ascender

Thank you for sharing. Sounds like a miracle. Would it be OK for me to ask if you were a medium before that accident or did your gift develop later (after)?
Old 21-05-2015, 04:13 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by essvass
Thank you for sharing. Sounds like a miracle. Would it be OK for me to ask if you were a medium before that accident or did your gift develop later (after)?
No I'm not a medium
Old 21-05-2015, 04:49 AM
Ascender

Sorry about that. I got confused. Thank you. Your story is miraculous. I still would like to know if your interest in spirituality began before or after the accident?
Old 21-05-2015, 05:09 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by essvass
Sorry about that. I got confused. Thank you. Your story is miraculous. I still would like to know if your interest in spirituality began before or after the accident?
IT was After
Old 21-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Ascender
People who've had experiences like this when something almost bad happened see a flash of light before finding safety. Some say it's an angel, or a helpful spirit guide.
Old 21-05-2015, 05:09 PM
mindanalyzer

I was reading your post and I also had 2 or 3 very close calls, that I dont know how I survived.

When I was 12-13 yo, back in my home country, I went to take a swim in a very big concrete tank, those that have a very little square opening on the top. At that time I couldnt swim and as soon as I got in the water I just went straight to the bottom and could not get out and started drinking galons of water; Just when I thought that I was going to pass out, after even seen a strange light or what looked like that, I see a leg in front of me. Well, I grabbed it will all my strength and pull hard so I was able to move to the top. When I got out, my chest swollen with water and shaking with fear, I asked my friends and none of them seemed to be aware of where I was and they all denied being the one that saved me.

I had another strange event, the same year or so (very crazy years for me). Well, I was running full speed (and jumping 3 or 4 obstacles) along a very narrow edge of a big building (4th floor if I am correct). At one point I stumbled with one of the big obstacles and at that very moment I thought that my life was over. I happened to fall in a strange manner incredible close to the edge, that to this day I cannot understand how I didnt fall to the ground
Old 21-05-2015, 05:12 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
People who've had experiences like this when something almost bad happened see a flash of light before finding safety. Some say it's an angel, or a helpful spirit guide.

I swear that I had not read your post when I posted mine, and here you talk about a flash of light. Interesting!!!
Old 21-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Ascender

It was after -- thank you Mark83. To me it sounds like you'd been watched and guided.