Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 09-04-2015, 05:46 AM
jasmine1212

My faerie experience

This happened when I was about 4 years old. Around 1979.
My childhood home from the age of birth to about 6years old sat in a cul-de-sac at the end of a quiet street.
At that time, it was just my Mother and I living there.
There were about 6 children in the neighborhood who were all around 6 and 7 years old.
The girls liked to dress me up and put on pretend make-up. They would also like to pretend to play house and I was the baby.
One afternoon, I was playing house with two of the girls and they decided that they were going to got pretend shopping and I (the little baby) should pretend to take a nap.
They decided the "house" was my front porch and that is where I would pretend to sleep.

Now, the porch at my house was up two small steps leading to an area that was about 6ft by 2.5ft. (182.88cm by 76.2cm)
It stood about 2ft (60.96cm) off of the ground.
The front door was straight ahead. The main door swung in towards the house and the screen door swung out toward the porch. That meant that whoever was standing outside would have to step back when the person inside opened the door.
The left wall of the porch was the outside wall of the garage and the right of the porch was a planter with a iron trellis that went from the planter all the way up to the roof of the porch and spanned the whole length of the porch.
So if you were standing on the porch and someone was trying to reach you or walk around you, the only way they could do it was either from the steps or the front door.

I laid down on the porch with my head towards the front door and put my head on a little pillow. I had my little tooth pillow, the kind with a little pocket for you to put your tooth when it fell out and the Tooth Fairy (your parents) would come a give you a quarter for your tooth.
I laid down with the little pocket face down.
The girls said "Bye bye" and walked down the street around the cul-de-sac pretending to go shopping.

After a few seconds, something made me sit up and pick up the pillow and turn it over and look in the pocket.
Inside was a note and a piece of gum. It was the kind of gum with a liquid center.
The note said "Hi Melody. Here is a piece of candy. Please remember to take care of your teeth. Love, The Tooth Fairy."
I took the gum, unwrapped it, put in my mouth, laid back down and a minute later the girls came back.
They said "Hello Baby" decided to go shopping again and went off down the cul-de-sac.
I laid my head down for a few seconds and AGAIN, something made me sit up and pick up the pillow.
Again, another note and another piece of candy.
This time it was a round piece of hard candy.
And the note said "Hi Melody. Here is a piece of candy. Please remember to take care of your teeth. Love, The Tooth Fairy."
Again, I ate the candy and laid down and a minute later the girls came back.
The same thing happened a THIRD time.
Only this time, there was no candy and the note said "Hi Melody. I cannot give you anymore candy. Please remember to take care of your teeth. Love The Tooth Fairy."

The girls came back and I honestly don't remember what happened for the rest of the day.
I only laid my head down and closed my eyes for a few seconds and I never heard or felt anything.
There was no way anyone "human" could have got to my head, put a piece of candy in the pillow and gotten away with out me feeling or hearing it.

I was never scared or freaked out. Not then, not later and not now.
It never seemed unusual that there was a note and candy in my pillow put there (three times) by unseen hands.

I never told anyone about what happened. Not the little girls, not my Mother.
Only years later, when I met my boyfriend in 2009 did I tell anyone.
I don't know what happened to the pillow, or the notes.
And I don't remember if I knew how to read at that time, but I knew exactly what those little notes said.

In 2014, I went to a medium for a reading. (A wonderful and truly amazing woman who I just have to send some love out to! <3)
(My Spirit Guides had come forward during the reading and she was communicating with them)
One of the questions I asked her was "What put the candy in my pillow?"
Her answer was "A faerie."

Just like that. And somehow, it just felt true.
I didn't think it was strange (well, considering some of the other experiences I've had, it makes sense that I wouldn't think it was strange)
And that was that.
A faerie.

I always smile when I think of it and when I tell that story.
And I think it is wonderful that it happened.

I welcome any thoughts on or comments you might have.
Thank you.
Old 13-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Knower
I don't know what to think, but I did enjoy reading the story. I was thinking that perhaps you did fall asleep and the girls put it there, but children that age could never keep such a secret! Or maybe you did fall asleep and your mother was having a bit of fun with you. Who else but a mother would care that much about your teeth?! lol

On the other hand, how magickal an experience if it was a faerie playing such a gentle game with a little girl. I kind of like to think that it was.
Old 13-04-2015, 05:43 PM
Master
A Faerie works for me :)
What a lovely memory, maybe one day you will again interact with the benevolent beings of the Fay realms.
Old 14-04-2015, 04:40 AM
Experiencer

I love faerie stories! You were only four, so you couldn't have lost any teeth yet. It's so sweet that the fairy was trying to teach you at a young age, that if you eat too much candy your teeth will fall out. (:
Old 14-04-2015, 01:36 PM
Deactivated Account

I remember when I was seven and lost my tooth and put it under my pillow and in the night I heard someone whisper 'open your mouth' in my ear, while I was in my bed, my eyes were closed, it was a female voice but not anything scary. I opened my mouth but didn't open my eyes, I could feel somebody there, I got up and there was nobody around, nobody ever believed me and to this day I have no idea what that meant
Old 14-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Master

So enjoyed your memory. There be magic in the air.
Old 30-05-2015, 04:02 AM
Pathfinder

What a special memory and experience. If only there were more of those in the world. Recently, I have become very interested in this realm. There doesn't seem to be a lot out there, and I have to admit my favorite things to read about are experiences such as yours. They do seem to reach out to young children more from what I've gathered.

Much Love!
Libuse
Old 30-05-2015, 03:35 PM
Experiencer

I loved reading your story! Thank you for sharing that. What a sweet faerie.
Old 30-05-2015, 04:20 PM
Master
i had a lie dwn 2 day i felt if hevy wait wz on top of me it wz hrd 2 get up

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔