Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Master
The analogy I use Tim concerning orbs, though it maybe incorrect, is more that of a moth to flame or a bee to flowers. The Orbs are little multi-dimensional beings that are attracted to higher frequencies.

Whether its a type of feeding or grazing activity, or bathing, or mating or some other 'biological' function I can't say, but observation indicates they are certainly drawn to areas of higher frequency and higher frequency activities and their behavior there is very much like moths hovering and dipping near a light source.

Shekinah's viewing seem more connected to the Fairy Kingdoms, as difficult as that is to say for me, there are beings that can be seen in natural settings when we are in a very quiet state of appreciation inside ourselves. They inhabit this realm also, and have existed in mythology since recorded time at least and by verbal tradition even longer.

Our limiting 5 senses make it difficult to be aware of what all shares this world with us, and additionally we are trained to only believe that which is verifiable by several of the 5 senses.
Old 20-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Pathfinder

Crystal Song I agree with you. My experience is that entities are attracted to areas of similar vibration. The same is true with negative energy and emotions.

I must add, if I have not already: These beings bring a higher emotion into my space when they enter it. It is also noteworthy to mention that if I am not in such a good mood, I see a lot less of them, which validates the idea of attraction by vibration.

Perhaps I should not have put this tread in the Elements section, but I did not find a section on entities. I was also entertaining the thought that some would consider some of these beings to be of the fairy realm.
Old 20-01-2015, 09:45 PM
Pathfinder

Here is one pic that is kind of wild: Four orbs forming a giant square...
Old 24-01-2015, 11:14 PM
Suspended
I have a friend who sees these Orbs all the time among alot of other things, different colored Orbs hold different types of energy.
Old 17-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Seeker

Color

Hi Tim Lewis,

Thanks for sharing theses orb photos and YouTube clips.
They are extraordinary
I haven't see them myself. But I've taken photos and seen them that way.
I would love to know what an arb with Rays of rainbows going through it mean? It's great that these photos and YouTube clips are available to the public as it would be nice if there was more awareness of theses beautiful magical lights.

Much love and kindness

Old 21-02-2015, 02:14 PM
cactus

Air Entities or Interdimensional Beings?

A couple of weeks ago I was standing in front of my house at night. My street has tall street lamps. Inclined to one lamp very close to its top I saw two long cloud-like streaks. I thought that was a sign of a fog creating, but these were the only foggy shapes to be seen. (Besides there was no fog the morning after.)

I stopped watching for a while handling my garbage container and when I looked up again, these two streaks changed into one mass circling around the next lamp as if someone smoked - but the street was empty. It circled for one minute and then disappeared.

This is all quite new to me, I simply have some new sensibility and observation angles, so I notice things I did not notice before. Not just seeking contact with anything that might exist: I simply let things develop their own way, but I have questions, like a little child that discovers the world.
Old 22-03-2015, 10:14 PM
Pathfinder

Love and Peace,

My pics do not usually pick up the rainbow-like color spectrum, but the eye does often see the changing colors or multiple colors of the energy field of the entities. My experience has been that though the spectrum is visible, the beings sometimes emit their own unique predominant color.
Old 22-03-2015, 10:17 PM
Pathfinder

Cactus,

Your account is interesting. I have seen masses, but I am not sure if I have ever seen two or more merge into one. Have you seen this phenomena since your write up?
Old 05-04-2015, 10:44 PM
Master

Yes, I've seen orbs like this but only through my digital camera, not with the naked eye. It was the entrance to what was once a mine. It was broad daylight and the air was thick with them. It was early on- in my awakening so I just shelved the incident. Now the mine is closed to the public (it was a tourist attraction) so I can't access it.