Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-12-2013, 07:35 AM
mb6954

Okay I'm a bit lost

Hello everyone,

I haven't been on the forum for a while as I've had nothing to report...

Anyway the other night I had an experience which was a LD because I looked down at my hands and I had what must have been eight fingers on each hand but the amount would change every time I looked at them.

Then last night I had a really bizarre dream. I'm not even going to get into that with how down right strange it was. But this was definitely a LD as I had control over what I wanted to do. I knew it wasn't an AP because things were happening that wouldn't be happening at that time of night. Like seeing my sister eating in the kitchen.

I've never had an LD before with me AP was just so much easier actually I caught on within about three weeks of trying but I could never LD because I would just wake up.

Anyway what is the difference between an LD and an AP? After having both I can safely say that I have absolutely no idea. I've been able to control what I was doing maybe with AP there were always things that I wanted to do but forgot about them as soon as I projected. According to everything I have read well they both sound the same.

How can I tell the difference and how can I go from a LD to an AP when they feel exactly the same? Also something else I noticed is why do your facial muscles twitch while your asleep?
Old 27-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Master

LD is when you are aware that you are dreaming. AP is when you are aware that you are astral projecting. It does not matter if we are not aware when we just ap. When we are in the astral it is all the same.
Old 28-12-2013, 12:31 AM
Master

When your facial muscles twitch it could mean it is an ap sign. You could ap any moment. That is how it is for me. It may not mean it will happen every time.
Old 28-12-2013, 01:02 PM
mb6954

Thanks Suzy. Well there are differences I have found between AP and LD. They mostly feel the same. When I've had a LD it's been like I've known I was asleep and could easily manifest things objects etc. However on the other hand when I've had an AP it's been like I've been inspecting things 1st person I haven't easily been able to manifest things it's been more like I've been flying around watching things going on. I've been able to propel myself into the sky with the speed of light and it's felt extremely real.

When I AP I'll almost always get electrical sounds I can feel my sort of energetic body shifting around. Which contradicts what I actually believe that we stay in our bodies that our awareness shifts but I can certainly feel my energetic body shifting out of my physical body like when I slide out of my body I'll feel a sliding sensation when I roll out of my body I'll feel a sucking sensation and when I decide to fall through my bed well I'll fall straight through it and find myself lying on my floor.

However after having the LD well I'm having allot of trouble seeing the difference between an AP and an LD because they feel almost the same apart from a few minor differences. Maybe the biggest difference is that when I LD I'm in a different place all together and when I AP well I'll almost always find myself somewhere in my bedroom.

However the experience I had recently which I think was an LD well I slid out of my body right into what appeared to be almost a dream because there were things going on that just couldn't have been happening.