Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-08-2017, 02:30 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
I too am looking forward to his return and I hope he is doing well. Perhaps I should revisit the old conversations and reflect on everything that has already been discussed.

As he has always been a guide for good, we should invoke him while meditating and see what happens. Just an idea.
Old 29-08-2017, 03:02 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
As he has always been a guide for good, we should invoke him while meditating and see what happens. Just an idea.

We don't know that he has passed.
Old 31-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Master
Talking All you need is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Yes!

I will miss Sparrow dearly if he does not return, but I think he has left me with such a wealth of awareness from his words.

For instance, I always felt blank about the heaven and hell thing

than Sparrow just explained it and I thought wow
in places where others do not.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
Busy guiding whose spirits from which side of the divide?
I don't think that cat ...er....bird sees much of a divide
Old 01-09-2017, 06:47 PM
Knower

Dear Bluefonsy

Regarding :
Sparrow, a question I've been wondering. Do the dead retain prejudices after dying such as racism, homophobia etc. I ask because I am homosexual and have relatives in spirit who would not have liked that. None knew while on the earth plane, obviously they know now though. Honesty appreciated.

I will take the liberty to answer your question.

What do you think it happens with the spirit after "getting out of the body"? Do its memories change? His behavior change? Why should him change after death?

Spirits continue to be the same person as he always was, unless this spirit has a certain degree of evolution, in this case he will remeber previous lives etc...

Spirits who carries all those prejudices are imperfect spirits and they remain the same , since they are in the begining of thier evolutionary path and they have a lot to learn...

In The Spirits Book from Allan Kardec you will find more info about! You can freely download from the internet a pdf file.

Good Study!
Old 01-09-2017, 07:01 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJenna
So please, Spirit Guide Sparrow or anyone, if this is wrong and your complex spirit world afterlife is real, help me. Contact him so I know and can have peace. I beg of you all. Help, please.

Dear iJenna

Lets say there is too many questions to answer here.

I would like to suggest you study (including the introduction), not simply read, The Spirits Books from Allan Kardec, you can freely download from the internet in a pdf file.

You will find all answers for your questions and much more!

Good study!
Old 01-09-2017, 07:15 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
It is not up to anyone here to prove to you that the afterlife exists. That would be impossible, I think.

Dear Tobi

It was created an especific science called Spiritism, that study and do experimental with spiritual related things.

As you mentioned correctly our academic science has its boundaries and this very true. Only when scientists develop a weighing-machine to measure the spirits or a lens to see, they will have acess to this new science.

The Spiritism has more than 150 years and it history is very interesting since the begging. Spiritual phenomena we are aware happens since the early days of human kind, but only with Spiritism was given a proper form to it.

You will find all answers you need about God, creation and other issues on the Books from Allan Kardec. You can freely download from the internet in a pdf file.

Good Study!
Old 01-09-2017, 07:27 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauterb
Dear Bluefonsy

Regarding :
Sparrow, a question I've been wondering. Do the dead retain prejudices after dying such as racism, homophobia etc. I ask because I am homosexual and have relatives in spirit who would not have liked that. None knew while on the earth plane, obviously they know now though. Honesty appreciated.

I will take the liberty to answer your question.

What do you think it happens with the spirit after "getting out of the body"? Do its memories change? His behavior change? Why should him change after death?

Spirits continue to be the same person as he always was, unless this spirit has a certain degree of evolution, in this case he will remeber previous lives etc...

Spirits who carries all those prejudices are imperfect spirits and they remain the same , since they are in the begining of thier evolutionary path and they have a lot to learn...

In The Spirits Book from Allan Kardec you will find more info about! You can freely download from the internet a pdf file.

Good Study!

Without referring right now to the various, other points you've spoken about here.....

Kardec's book is ancient and old-fashioned to the point of sounding stilted. I was wowed by it until I began to look at others' guidance and find new perspectives that made me realise Kardec's book's limitations.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
Without referring right now to the various, other points you've spoken about here.....

Kardec's book is ancient and old-fashioned to the point of sounding stilted. I was wowed by it until I began to look at others' guidance and find new perspectives that made me realise Kardec's book's limitations.

Dear leadville

Pse mention all limitations you found on Allan KardecĀ“s books! By the way the book really it is not his book, I believe you know that...

Fraternal hugs!
Old 01-09-2017, 09:19 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauterb
Dear leadville

Pse mention all limitations you found on Allan KardecĀ“s books! By the way the book really it is not his book, I believe you know that...

Fraternal hugs!

I discontinued reading Kardec's compilation of spirit communications three decades ago for the reasons I mentioned earlier. I have no intention of going over individual issues I found even all those years ago when I knew far less than I know now. I've re-visited the book since just to check out that I didn't feel any different about it - I didn't!

You like the book and it was fine for you but it's not for me. It's right that others should make up their own minds about the book now they have heard opposite views.