Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 18-02-2014, 04:59 AM
Ascender
is it inmagination

Are aliens in the after life or inter dimensional beings that are alive in our time line ?.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:08 AM
Experiencer
Hello Youngers1810,

I am not sure I understand your question. Perhaps you could expand it a little bit? I personally think that there are extra-terrestrial beings in the universe from all kinds of dimensions.

Boson
Old 12-03-2014, 05:08 AM
Ascender
I guess im trying to ask
are aliens comunicating with us threw are third eye and they are alive in our time now ?.

As i sense aliens around me sometimes even see them in visions .
Old 12-03-2014, 05:15 AM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
I guess im trying to ask
are aliens comunicating with us threw are third eye and they are alive in our time now ?.

I've wondered about that. Are there aliens who are spirit entitites that live in the spirit world? I think it's possible.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:47 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Are aliens in the after life or inter dimensional beings that are alive in our time line ?.

There are aliens. It's true. In the spirit universe (afterlife) though there are only souls. There are animal souls and human souls and other higher types too. It is true that human souls do sometimes carnate in other than human bodies on other worlds some of which are so far away that they're in far distant galaxies. I am of the opinion that what we think of as aliens are the vehilces of souls akin to our own. Many students think that souls tend to stay with familiar surroundings for long periods of time. This would mean that it would be unlikely for a soul to use a human body one time and an "alien" body in the next lifetime. It would be too difficult.

I don't know what you mean by "our time line" or "inter dinensional beings". In the physical universe all beings are manifest in the same dimensions. These are determined by the structure of the spiritual universe which informs the lower. When we return to the spiritual worlds in between lifetimes we do not interact with souls that use "alien" bodies on "alien" worlds because they're experiences are different from ours. We would have too little in common.

I have tried to provide some information but am still not sure what you are asking....
Old 12-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Ascender
I think if may :)
Is that there are alternate dimensions different versions of this life happening in another dimension and i think the differrent dimensions are lapping over with ours this might explain the spirits and aliens we see it might explain people and spirits just dissapear.

Your thoughs on this kind folk ? .
Old 24-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Fujiwara Kaito

Quote:
I guess im trying to ask

Everything communicats with something else.
What you percieve as 'alien' likely is communicating something to you, since you can detect it.
Old 24-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Suspended
Quote:

Both. Technically, angels are aliens because they're alive. They're living creatures that aren't terrestrial to Earth. Some aliens are in our reality, some are in other realities, in parallel dimensions or in the higher frequencies, some of them are telepathic. I've spoken to quite a few higher alien lifeforms telepathically.

Inter dimensional beings are typically highly evolved creatures with highly evolved souls who can walk from one reality into another. You could argue that to them, the two realities as we see them only constitute one reality to them. From our POV they're inter dimensional, from theirs, they're just taking a stroll.

Time is a very difficult one because time is relative and hinges on perception. I happen to know that time runs very differently for an archangel than it does for a human. It also runs differently within him because at any given moment he's inhabiting many thousands of physical forms, and each one exists within its own time. An alien species visiting Earth would probably be in his time, while we view him from ours, simply because time is something you make by watching the progression of events through your conscious mind.

There are aliens which inhabit the same time and space as we do, in short, yes. But you're unlikely to meet one because they're either top secret, too afraid of our violent side to come here or disinterested in humanity. They've been trading with the government for years. A while back I channeled an alien man who was being held captive underground, so they do exist, but the powers that be don't want us to meet them. He told me he missed his family and never expected to see them again. He also said that they move him often from place to place, always underground so he wasn't sure where he was and that most of his captors were OK, if a little heavy handed and not always very considerate of his needs. He also told me that he has interesting conversations with the facility staff and that he tries to turn their minds to having more compassion and wider understanding, and he considers that his good turn to mankind. He said some of them respond and start to feel more than they did before they met him and that he works on people to get into their minds like that. It was a very interesting convo. I felt very sorry for him.

I think you might struggle to spot an alien in the afterlife. Everyone can communicate telepathically so language is no barrier and a physical form is really only important when you're alive.
Old 24-03-2014, 08:56 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiwara Kaito
Everything communicats with something else.
What you percieve as 'alien' likely is communicating something to you, since you can detect it.

Not likely. It's trendy to want to see mysticism in everything we don't fully understand. It's human nature. Aliens are real but they are simply physical beings mostly like us, with a twist. No mysticism. No third eye communications. No extra dimensional existences or anything like that. Just more advanced than we are.
Old 25-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Ascender
I think i mean our world but there are different versions of it happening at the same time as our life is now.
For example exterterrestials could be living on our planet in a differrent version but on same time as now.
Or whats to say the germans might of won the second workd war in a different version of our planet in the same time zone as we are living now.